The Knights of Unicron are a heroic Autobot subgroup from the Shattered Glass continuity family.
The Knights of Unicron were once evil Autobots, but the benevolent god of extropy Unicron reformatted them into his agents of peace. Now, they serve truth and justice across known space. Their members are:
Following their defeat at Decepticon City on Earth, Optimus Prime's forces retreated aboard Sky Lynx for Cybertron. Memory's Splinter Midway through, however, Sky Lynx announced that they would have to lighten the load. Rodimus took the opportunity to dump Optimus, Brawn, Prowl, Inferno, and Ratchet out the airlock. The five badly injured Autobots then found themselves in the presence of Unicron. Familiar Reflections Now dominated by good due to the Shroud, the god of extropy offered Optimus and his troopers truth and enlightenment. After Unicron showed Optimus a vision of his greatest victory, Prime accepted, and Unicron healed and reformatted them. The newly-formed Knights were then sent to Cybertron to stop Rodimus's chaos. Arriving in Rodimus's throne room, the Autotroopers took on the evil Autobots while Nova went head to head with Rodimus. Nova succeeded, sending Rodimus tumbling down into the depths of Cybertron. Restoration The Knights soon had the Autobots arrested, but Unicron contacted Nova to warn him that a greater threat awaited. Cybertron then seemingly began to fall apart. While the Knights barely maintained their footing, Rodimus reappeared and ordered his Autobots to evacuate. Cybertron then completed its transformation into the physical form of the Cybertronians' creator-god, Primus. Awakened by Rodimus and dominated by evil due to the Shroud, the dark Primus observed the nearby dimensionally-displaced Earth and tried to destroy it. However, Earth revealed itself as another Transformer god, Primus's sister Gaea. As the titans clashed, the Knights came to Gaea's aid, taking out Primus's eyes. Gaea then destroyed Primus and transformed herself into a new Cybertron as a home to both heroic Autobot and heroic Decepticon. The Knights became the guardians of the new joint society as a new age of peace dawned. The Future Buried...
- Basware Annual Partner Awards Announced - Business Wire - May 24th, 2020
- TMG 2010 rewriting original host headers when ... - Extropy - May 9th, 2017
- Extropy SHIFT> - March 11th, 2017
- Greydon Square Extropy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics - March 11th, 2017
- DotNetNuke Skins - Home - February 19th, 2017
- Exchange 2010 - www.extropy.com - November 27th, 2016
- Current Issue | Asimov's Science Fiction - November 23rd, 2016
- Executive Team | www.extropy.com - October 1st, 2016
- Extropy Institute Resources - July 29th, 2016
- Extropy Institute Mission - June 17th, 2016
- Transhumanism's Extropy Institute - Transhumanism for a ... - June 15th, 2016
- God Is the Machine | WIRED - June 12th, 2016
- God Is the Machine | WIRED - June 10th, 2016