Artificial Intelligence (AI) has always been a topic of discussion- is it good enough for us? Getting more and more into this high technology world will give us a better future or not? According to recent research, almost everyone has a different requirement for automation. And most of the work of humans is done by the latest high intelligence computers. You all must be familiar with the fact of how Artificial Intelligence is changing industries, like Medicine, Automobiles, and Manufacturing. Well, what about Architecture?
The main issue is about the fact that these high tech robots will actually replace the creator? Although these high tech computers are not good enough at some ideas and you have to rely on Human Intelligence for that. However, these can be used to save a lot of time by doing some time-consuming tasks, and we can utilize that time in creating some other designs.
Artificial Intelligence is a high technology mechanical system that can perform any task but needs a few human efforts like visual interpretation or design-making etc. AI works and gives the best results possible by analyzing tons of data, and thats how it can excel in architecture.
Read More: Mobile Advertising Needs More Than Just 5G
While creating new designs, architects usually go through past designs and the data prepared throughout the making of the building. Instead of investing a lot of time and energy to create something new, it is alleged that a computer will be able to analyze the data in a short time period and will give recommendations accordingly. With this, an architect will be able to do testing and research simultaneously and sometimes even without pen and paper. It seems like it will lead to the organizations or the clients to revert to computers for masterplans and construction.
However, the value of architects and human efforts of analyzing a problem and finding the perfect solutions will always remain unchallenged.
Read More: How Automating Procurement is Like Self-Driving Cars
Parametric architecture is a hidden weapon that allows an architect to change specific parameters to create various types of output designs and create such structures that would not have been imagined earlier. It is like an architects programming language.
It allows an architect to consider a building and reframe it to fit into some other requirements. A process like this allows Artificial Intelligence to reduce the effort of an architect so that the architect can freely think about different ideas and create something new.
Constructing a building is not a one-day task as it needs a lot of pre-planning. However, this pre-planning is not enough sometimes, and you need a little bit of more effort to get an architects opinion to life. Artificial Intelligence will make an architects work significantly easier by analyzing the whole data and creating models that can save a lot of time and energy of the architect.
All in all, AI can be called an estimation tool for various aspects while constructing a building. However, when it comes to the construction part, AI can help so that human efforts become negligible.
The countless hours of research at the starting of any new project is where AI steps in and makes it easy for the architect by analyzing the aggregate data in millisecond and recommending some models so that the architect can think about the conceptual design without even using the pen or paper.
Just like while building a home for a family, if you have the whole information about the requirements of the family, you can simply pull all zoning data using AI and generate design variations in a short time period.
This era of modernization demands everything to be smartly designed. Just like smart cities, todays high technology society demands smart homes. However, now architects do not have to bother about how to use AI to create the designs of home only, but they should worry about making the users experience worth paying.
Change is something that should never change. The way your city looks today will be very different in the coming time. The most challenging task for an architect is city planning that needs a lot of precision planning. However, the primary task is to analyze all the possible aspects, and understand how a city will flow, how the population is going to be in the coming years.
All these factors are indicating one thing only, i.e., the future architects will give fewer efforts in the business of drawing and more into satisfying all the requirements of the user with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
Read More: How AI and Automation Are Joining Forces to Transform ITSM
Originally posted here:
- Artificial Intelligence News: Latest Advancements in AI ... - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence | Philips - March 31st, 2020
- AI News - Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning News ... - March 31st, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Artificial Intelligence Is Important To You - March 31st, 2020
- Pros and Cons of Artificial Intelligence - HRF - March 31st, 2020
- The real risks of artificial intelligence - BBC Future - March 31st, 2020
- 16 Artificial Intelligence Pros and Cons Vittana.org - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence: The fourth industrial revolution - March 31st, 2020
- The History of Artificial Intelligence - Science in the News - March 31st, 2020
- Top 75 Artificial Intelligence Websites & Blogs For AI ... - March 31st, 2020
- What Skills Do I Need to Get a Job in Artificial Intelligence? - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Essay - 966 Words | Bartleby - March 31st, 2020
- Top 12 Artificial Intelligence Tools & Frameworks | Edureka - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence and Technology Office | Department ... - March 31st, 2020
- AI Standards | NIST - March 31st, 2020
- AI Tutorial | Artificial Intelligence Tutorial - Javatpoint - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Essay | Bartleby - March 31st, 2020
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence - Widespread Job Losses - March 31st, 2020
- 4 Main Types of Artificial Intelligence - G2 - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in India Opportunities, Risks ... - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com - March 31st, 2020
- The Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market is ... - March 31st, 2020
- artificial intelligence - latest news, breaking stories ... - March 31st, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence in Business: How to Use AI in Your ... - March 31st, 2020
- 10 Business Functions That Are Ready To Use Artificial Intelligence - Forbes - March 31st, 2020
- Return On Artificial Intelligence: The Challenge And The Opportunity - Forbes - March 31st, 2020
- Houston Cardiologist Becomes the First in State to Use Ninety One Inc.'s Artificial Intelligence and Precision Medicine Platform - Business Wire - March 31st, 2020
- VA Looking to Expand Usage of Artificial Intelligence Data - GovernmentCIO Media - March 31st, 2020
- The future through Artificial Intelligence - The Star Online - March 31st, 2020
- Coronavirus: Spain to use artificial intelligence to automate testing - ComputerWeekly.com - March 24th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence for fraud detection is bound to save billions - ZME Science - March 24th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Promotes Automation On Board And In Ports - Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide - March 24th, 2020
- Stanford virtual conference to focus on COVID19 and artificial intelligence | Stanford News - Stanford University News - March 24th, 2020
- Zignal Labs and The Public Good Projects Announce First COVID-19 Insights Service Integrating Artificial Intelligence with Expert Public Health... - March 24th, 2020
- KT zu Guttenberg, Artificial Intelligence and You - theTrumpet.com - March 24th, 2020
- Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, and BIM (2019) - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo Finance - March 24th, 2020
- Medica and Qure.ai partner to use artificial intelligence to improve efficiency of workflow and clinical decision support - DOTmed HealthCare Business... - March 24th, 2020
- Battery Researchers Look to Artificial Intelligence to Slash Recharging Times - Greentech Media News - March 24th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence is Becoming the Future of Investment Platforms - EnterpriseTalk - March 24th, 2020
- The New ABC's: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain And How Each Complements The Other - Technology - United States - Mondaq News Alerts - March 24th, 2020
- Robot Writers: How Artificial Intelligence is Getting Really Good At Writing Everything from Novels to News Reports - Transfin. - March 24th, 2020
- Global Artificial Intelligence Solutions Market scrutinized in the new analysis - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - March 24th, 2020
- Top 5 things to know about the state of artificial intelligence - TechRepublic - March 5th, 2020
- Can Machines And Artificial Intelligence Be Creative? - Forbes - March 5th, 2020
- UH Hilo receives $500K grant to research artificial intelligence interaction with humans - UH System Current News - March 5th, 2020
- Where artificial intelligence fits in education - TechTalks - March 5th, 2020
- The Temptations: Will Artificial Intelligence Ever Replace Broadway Shows? - Grit Daily - March 5th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence to add more than $133bn to Saudi Arabia's GDP - Arabnews - March 5th, 2020
- Asensys Announces Former Executive Vice President of Artificial Intelligence & Research at Microsoft Dr. Harry Shum as an Angel Investor - Yahoo... - March 5th, 2020
- Critical Conversations: Artificial Intelligence, Our World, and You - WPI News - March 5th, 2020
- New Research from Farnell Reveals Strong Adoption of Artificial Intelligence within the Internet of Things Ecosystem - IoT Business News - March 5th, 2020
- High tech vs. coronavirus: Using artificial intelligence, analytics are weapons SAS brings to the fight - WRAL Tech Wire - March 5th, 2020
- HKMA's paper on Artificial Intelligence in the banking industry - Lexology - March 5th, 2020
- New research on adoption of Artificial intelligence within IoT ecosystem - ELE Times - March 5th, 2020
- Dont forget to consider GDPR when using artificial intelligence in the workplace - ComputerWeekly.com - March 5th, 2020
- Benefits & Risks of Artificial Intelligence - Future of Life ... - February 27th, 2020
- A 5-Year Vision for Artificial Intelligence in Higher Ed - EdTech Magazine: Focus on Higher Education - February 27th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence is Starting to Shape the Future of the Workplace - JD Supra - February 27th, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence is Transforming the Travel Industry - CIOReview - February 27th, 2020
- Could artificial intelligence have predicted the COVID-19 coronavirus? - Euronews - February 27th, 2020
- Amazon, Microsoft team up with Consumer Technology Association on healthcare AI standards - FierceHealthcare - February 27th, 2020
- How to save America with artificial intelligence | TheHill - The Hill - February 27th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning for data centres and edge computing to feature at Datacloud Congress 2020 in Monaco - Data Economy - February 27th, 2020
- Top US Insurers and Automakers using Artificial Intelligence-Based Services from Agero to Improve Driver Assistance - GlobeNewswire - February 27th, 2020
- VODA.ai Raises A Second Round of Funding for Its Artificial Intelligence Based "Virtual Pipe Condition Assessment" Solution to Predict Water... - February 27th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data forms focus on ENGEL's medical technology conference - Plastics Insight - February 27th, 2020
- Air Travelers Cant See All of It, but More Tech Is Moving Them Along - The New York Times - February 27th, 2020
- Global Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Market Expected to Grow with a CAGR of 35.4% Over the Forecast Period, 2019-2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - February 27th, 2020
- What to do about artificially intelligent government | TheHill - The Hill - February 27th, 2020
- Compliance technology will rely on artificial intelligence in the future - ELE Times - February 27th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence What it is and why it matters | SAS - February 15th, 2020
- What is Artificial Intelligence? How Does AI Work? | Built In - February 15th, 2020
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) - IMDb - February 15th, 2020
- The Supply Side: Artificial intelligence is slowly shaping the future of retail - talkbusiness.net - February 15th, 2020
- How Will Your Career Be Impacted By Artificial Intelligence? - Forbes - February 15th, 2020
- Why Bill Gates thinks gene editing and artificial intelligence could save the world - GeekWire - February 15th, 2020
- Challenges of Artificial Intelligence Adoption in Healthcare - HITInfrastructure.com - February 15th, 2020
- Bringing artificial intelligence into the classroom, research lab, and beyond - The MIT Tech - February 15th, 2020
- The Father of Siri Has Grown Wary of the Artificial Intelligence He Helped Create - Willamette Week - February 15th, 2020
- Trump Policy Tactics that Target Foreigners Put America's Artificial Intelligence at Risk - The National Interest Online - February 15th, 2020