Artificial Intelligence (AI) has always been a topic of discussion- is it good enough for us? Getting more and more into this high technology world will give us a better future or not? According to recent research, almost everyone has a different requirement for automation. And most of the work of humans is done by the latest high intelligence computers. You all must be familiar with the fact of how Artificial Intelligence is changing industries, like Medicine, Automobiles, and Manufacturing. Well, what about Architecture?
The main issue is about the fact that these high tech robots will actually replace the creator? Although these high tech computers are not good enough at some ideas and you have to rely on Human Intelligence for that. However, these can be used to save a lot of time by doing some time-consuming tasks, and we can utilize that time in creating some other designs.
Artificial Intelligence is a high technology mechanical system that can perform any task but needs a few human efforts like visual interpretation or design-making etc. AI works and gives the best results possible by analyzing tons of data, and thats how it can excel in architecture.
Read More: Mobile Advertising Needs More Than Just 5G
While creating new designs, architects usually go through past designs and the data prepared throughout the making of the building. Instead of investing a lot of time and energy to create something new, it is alleged that a computer will be able to analyze the data in a short time period and will give recommendations accordingly. With this, an architect will be able to do testing and research simultaneously and sometimes even without pen and paper. It seems like it will lead to the organizations or the clients to revert to computers for masterplans and construction.
However, the value of architects and human efforts of analyzing a problem and finding the perfect solutions will always remain unchallenged.
Read More: How Automating Procurement is Like Self-Driving Cars
Parametric architecture is a hidden weapon that allows an architect to change specific parameters to create various types of output designs and create such structures that would not have been imagined earlier. It is like an architects programming language.
It allows an architect to consider a building and reframe it to fit into some other requirements. A process like this allows Artificial Intelligence to reduce the effort of an architect so that the architect can freely think about different ideas and create something new.
Constructing a building is not a one-day task as it needs a lot of pre-planning. However, this pre-planning is not enough sometimes, and you need a little bit of more effort to get an architects opinion to life. Artificial Intelligence will make an architects work significantly easier by analyzing the whole data and creating models that can save a lot of time and energy of the architect.
All in all, AI can be called an estimation tool for various aspects while constructing a building. However, when it comes to the construction part, AI can help so that human efforts become negligible.
The countless hours of research at the starting of any new project is where AI steps in and makes it easy for the architect by analyzing the aggregate data in millisecond and recommending some models so that the architect can think about the conceptual design without even using the pen or paper.
Just like while building a home for a family, if you have the whole information about the requirements of the family, you can simply pull all zoning data using AI and generate design variations in a short time period.
This era of modernization demands everything to be smartly designed. Just like smart cities, todays high technology society demands smart homes. However, now architects do not have to bother about how to use AI to create the designs of home only, but they should worry about making the users experience worth paying.
Change is something that should never change. The way your city looks today will be very different in the coming time. The most challenging task for an architect is city planning that needs a lot of precision planning. However, the primary task is to analyze all the possible aspects, and understand how a city will flow, how the population is going to be in the coming years.
All these factors are indicating one thing only, i.e., the future architects will give fewer efforts in the business of drawing and more into satisfying all the requirements of the user with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
Read More: How AI and Automation Are Joining Forces to Transform ITSM
Originally posted here:
- Artificial Intelligence What it is and why it matters | SAS - February 15th, 2020
- What is Artificial Intelligence? How Does AI Work? | Built In - February 15th, 2020
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) - IMDb - February 15th, 2020
- The Supply Side: Artificial intelligence is slowly shaping the future of retail - talkbusiness.net - February 15th, 2020
- How Will Your Career Be Impacted By Artificial Intelligence? - Forbes - February 15th, 2020
- Why Bill Gates thinks gene editing and artificial intelligence could save the world - GeekWire - February 15th, 2020
- Challenges of Artificial Intelligence Adoption in Healthcare - HITInfrastructure.com - February 15th, 2020
- Bringing artificial intelligence into the classroom, research lab, and beyond - The MIT Tech - February 15th, 2020
- The Father of Siri Has Grown Wary of the Artificial Intelligence He Helped Create - Willamette Week - February 15th, 2020
- Trump Policy Tactics that Target Foreigners Put America's Artificial Intelligence at Risk - The National Interest Online - February 15th, 2020
- The VA Has Embraced Artificial Intelligence To Improve Veterans' Health Care - WUNC - February 15th, 2020
- This Travis Scott-Type Song Was Created by Artificial Intelligence - Complex - February 15th, 2020
- AIoT Convergence of Artificial Intelligence with the Internet of Things - EnterpriseTalk - February 15th, 2020
- Police Use of Artificial Intelligence Poses 'Alarming' Threats to Privacy: Paper - Crime Report - February 15th, 2020
- Robots and artificial intelligence can benefit workers instead of hurting them if we address inequality today [Opinion] - Houston Chronicle - February 15th, 2020
- Biased Artificial Intelligence has Sinister Consequences for Marginalized Communities, Argue Panelists - BroadbandBreakfast.com - February 15th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Robotics Market: Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Threats 2019-2029 - Instant Tech News - February 15th, 2020
- Editor's Letter: Will artificial intelligence put journalists out of work? - The Independent - February 15th, 2020
- This Fake Travis Scott Song Created By Artificial Intelligence Sounds Almost Like The Real Thing - Genius - February 15th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence to be $100 billion sector by 2025 - CXOToday.com - February 15th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Is Not Ready For The Intricacies Of Radiology - Forbes - February 9th, 2020
- What Role Will (Or Does) Artificial Intelligence Play In Your Life? - Forbes - February 9th, 2020
- These are the exact skills you need to get a job in artificial intelligence - Ladders - February 9th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Market Size Worth $390.9 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc. - Yahoo Finance - February 9th, 2020
- FDA Authorizes Marketing of First Cardiac Ultrasound Software That Uses Artificial Intelligence to Guide User - FDA.gov - February 9th, 2020
- Global Forecast on Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Freight Transportation Industry (2020 to 2025) - Disruptive Impact of AI on Freight... - February 9th, 2020
- Benefits and Risks of Artificial Intelligence - TechSpective - February 9th, 2020
- AI Tool Created to Study the Universe, Unlock the Mysteries of Dark Energy - Newsweek - February 9th, 2020
- Explained: The Artificial Intelligence Race is an Arms Race - The National Interest Online - February 9th, 2020
- Coming soon: The promise of artificial intelligence in servicing - HousingWire - February 9th, 2020
- 'More than human': How neural implants, robotics and artificial intelligence are redefining who we are - Genetic Literacy Project - February 9th, 2020
- Global LegalTech Artificial Intelligence Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of More Than 37.7% Over the Forecast Period Owing to Digitalization... - February 9th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence: What Educators Need to Know ... - January 26th, 2020
- The Architecture of Artificial Intelligence | Features ... - January 26th, 2020
- What will artificial intelligence bring in 2020? - January 26th, 2020
- AI, emerging technologies to replace 69% of managerial ... - January 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Task Force | Agency of Commerce ... - January 26th, 2020
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Make Decisions In Tomorrows Wars - Forbes - January 26th, 2020
- University to Help Society Wrap Their Minds Around Artificial Intelligence - Governing - January 26th, 2020
- "Smart Gym" That Uses Artificial Intelligence to Open in Franklin - Williamson Source - January 26th, 2020
- Google CEO: 'Artificial intelligence needs to be regulated' | TheHill - The Hill - January 26th, 2020
- How the Pentagon's JAIC Picks Its Artificial Intelligence-Driven Projects - Nextgov - January 26th, 2020
- The World Economic Forum Jumps On the Artificial Intelligence Bandwagon - Forbes - January 26th, 2020
- 7 new ways golf instruction is embracing artificial intelligence and innovative technology - Golf Digest - January 26th, 2020
- Human beings are unable to connect with artificial intelligence: Pranav Mistry - ETtech.com - January 26th, 2020
- The Ethical Upside to Artificial Intelligence - War on the Rocks - January 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Retail Market to Reach USD 23,426.3 Million by 2026; Rising Awareness About the Advantages of AI in Retail Operations... - January 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence Could Help Scientists Predict Where And When Toxic Algae Will Bloom - WBUR - January 26th, 2020
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence In Your Business (infographic) - Digital Information World - January 26th, 2020
- Current research: Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Application Market size, status and growth outlook 2027 - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - January 26th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence to study the behavior of Neanderthals - HeritageDaily - January 26th, 2020
- Using artificial intelligence to speed up cancer detection - University of Leeds - January 26th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence to update digital maps and improve GPS navigation - Inceptive Mind - January 26th, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence - Scratch Wiki - January 18th, 2020
- High-Technology Discovered in Classical Mythology Reveals ... - January 18th, 2020
- Its going to be a Happy New Year for Artificial ... - January 18th, 2020
- Contact Center Technology - Artificial Intelligence | Avaya - January 18th, 2020
- Dangers of artificial intelligence in medicine | TheHill - The Hill - January 18th, 2020
- Whoever leads in artificial intelligence in 2030 will rule the world until 2100 - Brookings Institution - January 18th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence firm TheIncLab expands to Tampa - Tampa Bay Times - January 18th, 2020
- What Do You Think About Artificial Intelligence? The Pentagon's AI Center Wants to Know. - Nextgov - January 18th, 2020
- This son of an Irish emigrant invented Artificial Intelligence and changed the world - IrishCentral - January 18th, 2020
- Recent Federal Government Action on Artificial Intelligence and Next Generation Technologies - JD Supra - January 18th, 2020
- Proximity Lab Releases Research-focused Report on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on Product Design: Features Insights from AI Experts and... - January 18th, 2020
- Adamson, Welch: Using artificial intelligence to diagnose cancer could mean unnecessary treatments - St. Paul Pioneer Press - January 18th, 2020
- The rapid growth in artificial intelligence in Japan - Open Access Government - January 18th, 2020
- Companies Use Artificial Intelligence to Help With Hiring. Korean Consultants Teach You How to Beat It - Inc. - January 18th, 2020
- Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Market by Deployment Type, Technology, Organization Size, and Industry Vertical : Global Opportunity Analysis And... - January 18th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence and the future of rep visits - - pharmaphorum - January 18th, 2020
- Dont set it and forget it: Artificial intelligences role in media buying is taking shape - Digiday - January 18th, 2020
- The global artificial intelligence (AI) in BFSI market was valued at $17,765.2 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $247,366.7 million by 2026,... - January 18th, 2020
- Revolutionizing IoT Through AI: Why Theyre Perfect Together - IoT For All - January 18th, 2020
- It's 2020 Stop Confusing Cognitive Automation With Artificial Intelligence - Analytics India Magazine - January 18th, 2020
- Evolving Relationship Between Artificial Intelligence and Big Data - ReadWrite - January 18th, 2020
- Artificial intelligence jobs on the rise, along with everything else AI - ZDNet - December 25th, 2019
- Why Cognitive Technology May Be A Better Term Than Artificial Intelligence - Forbes - December 25th, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence Is Rushing Into Patient Care - And Could Raise Risks - Scientific American - December 25th, 2019
- What Is The Artificial Intelligence Of Things? When AI Meets IoT - Forbes - December 25th, 2019
- One key to artificial intelligence on the battlefield: trust - C4ISRNet - December 25th, 2019
- Chanukah and the Battle of Artificial Intelligence - The Ultimate Victory of the Human Being - Chabad.org - December 25th, 2019