I think we all vividly remember the day when we were told that WE, Mothers who opted-out of becoming teachers, would be homeschooling our children for the remainder of the year.
I work with many women who used that glorious 7 hours of freedom to work on their business and I know stay-at-home Mothers used it to catch up on the many household and family management activities running a home requires.
To have that snatched from us so quickly and without say felt jarring.
Yet, I am starting to see something happen that I always sort of dreamed would happen in families and especially the education system.
Parents are starting to see the glaring holes in our outdated education system (and how underpaid teachers are.)
One of the largest holes being: how children are compared to the other children to the left and right of them and then being treated the same as everyone else.
Being home with you children in this way is probably one of the hardest things youll ever do and also one of the most beautiful, transformative experiences as well if you apply what I am about to tell you.
Not only will it create space and time for you to do what YOU need to do, but it will also nurture the human they came here to be.
I often get compliments on how well they get along, how they treat others, and most importantly how self-aware and assured they are. Honestly I cant take much credit, I dont do anything other than partner with them as opposed to parent them.
I dont assume I know more than them they do about themselves (the world yes themselves, no) and I listen to what THEY tell me they need and want to do.
Once I remember I was beating myself up for the amount of YouTube Ford was watching, making myself wrong and a bad mom then I learned that because of his design, this was a form of research. It was in alignment with the investigator in him and was deeply empowering to him.
So, you see it is easier to trust THEM because I know their Human Designs.
Before we begin, I will give a brief intro to Human Design and then go into some tips on how to best partner with each Design during this wild time, so when you look back at this, you see it as a blessing and the moment your relationship with your child changed forever.
Human Design is a system that tells us how WE were uniquely built logically, emotionally, physically and energetically.
It is a system that brings together the principles of the ancient I Ching, the mathematics of Astrology, The Tree of Life (Kabbalah), Hindu-Brahmin Chakra System all combined with the knowledge of genetic coding and the understanding of neutrinos (Quantum Physics).
If you thought understanding your sun sign was fascinating youre going to love this.
Think of it as Astrology on steroids.
Basically, our bodies are vehicles and every vehicle has its own mechanics. It knows where to go, what to do, and who to talk to in order for each person to live their life with the least amount of resistance.
So for example, when a warning light pops-up on your dashboard you can either read your cars user manual or you can use your mind to try and figure it out and spend hours Googling, asking friends what they think.
Totally up to you, once is just faster and creates less stress.
In this analogy, your body is the vehicle and your Human Design and your BodyGraph is the manual.
Our Type is a model for a way of life, the way our vehicle best creates and works with life. We are often told to go make things happen, that is the model we have and its not working for a large percentage of the population.
Our Authority is how we uniquely make decisions. Some people are meant to make decisions over time, riding out their emotions and habit of making emotional decisions. Some are meant to make it with their gut, and still others with their heart.
However there is ONE place all of us are not meant to make decisions from and that is the mind.
You know how they say, Kids dont come with manuals.
False, they do.
Before we dive into the types, I want you to grab your Chart as well as your Childrens.
The best way to ensure youre helping them become the person they were born to be, is first and foremost, by being the person you were. The person they chose to guide them on their unique path.
Manifestor- if your child is a Manifestor, I am sure you can already feel the power and energy that they have. It can feel very pushy and sometime you innately feel the need to control. This is who they are, they are MEANT to initiate, break the rules, and do things their way. Attempts to control them for your own comfort simply dis-empower and break their spirit.
Give them MORE freedom than YOU think that you should literally, to the point of you being uncomfortable.
Inform them of what youre doing and why, they want to feel like they are a part of the process.
Do not compare them to others, especially their siblings.
And if they experience anger (which is what happens when they are out of alignment with their design) hold the space for them to do that and dont make them wrong for it.
Generator- these children have a lot of lifeforce energy and when they are lit up about what they are doing, they are focused and are quite the finishers.
I notice my pure generator doesnt like to leave ANYTHING undone/incomplete that he is invested in and he loves to help.
These types have a very primal way of communicating, it sounds like grunting, so telling them to, Use their words actually stifles their communication.
Ask them yes or no questions instead of, Why did you do that? ask them specifically, Did you do that because _________? and let them make their primal, Un-huh or, Un-uh.
This type has to exhaust their energy every day. Make sure that they are moving, thinking, and creating at their own pace, so at the end of the day they are able to fall asleep.
Manifesting Generators somewhat a hybrid of the two. These types have initiator tendencies with the life force of a generator so they need to have a lot of different things going on in order to feel expressed.
Space, space, and more space. Give these kids creative freedom!
My little Manifesting Generator Ruby LOVES to color on herself and the walls, wherein her Brother never did. This is her way of saying, Do not limit me.
When they are focused and working on something, do NOT interrupt them, their creative process is very internal and when its interrupted it can create resistance and anger.
The same as with Generators, make sure youre asking them Yes/No questions and just like with Manifestors, that youre keeping them informed and in the loop.
Projectors this type is different than most and they need to be treated as such. Generators and even Manifestors have a move, move, move, do, do, do energy and Projectors are much more fluid.
They arent necessarily meant to move throughout the world in that way they love their naps and they love to observe.
Dont force these kids to go out to play when they do not want to and honor their need for rest it does not make them lazy.
They need to be recognized and require one on one attention more than others. Whereas other types can be independent, Projectors enjoy partnering with others.
THIS is the type you can ask open ended questions to and they will be SO happy to find an answer for you, they simply need to be invited to do so and to share it.
To make them feel special, I will ask them often what they think about any given thing and you can see their face light up.
Reflectors- with only 1% of the population falling into this type, they are very rare and have special gifts. These children are a reflection of the people and places they are near. If a Reflector child is upset, sick, unhealthy the environment or the people in it are.
Make sure you expose these types to different experiences so they can exercise their gifts and experience new things. They are evaluators so this is their job and they will feel right at home doing it.
This type will naturally love nature and being outdoors (and away from others.)
Their behavior is a direct reflection of you, so being aware of who YOU are being will innately help them.
In order to make decisions, they need to talk it out with you, over time. Unlike the other types, Reflectors arent going to be quick decision makers.
Finally, help them embrace their inconsistency as a gift. This doesnt make them wrong, this makes them who they are.
Taking care of you, putting yourself first, making sure that youre feeling your absolute best will model what it looks like to THEM.
Can you imagine what this world will look like when every single person is being who they were meant to be?
No longer being compared to the person beside them, offering the gifts they were given to the world, and loving themselves (and others) fiercely?
Here is the original post:
- The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics - July 25th, 2021
- What is quantum theory? - Definition from WhatIs.com - July 25th, 2021
- History of quantum mechanics - Wikipedia - July 25th, 2021
- Can consciousness be explained by quantum physics? My research takes us a step closer to finding out - The Conversation UK - July 25th, 2021
- Physicists Show That a Quantum Particle Made of Light and Matter Can Be Dragged by a Current of Electrons - Columbia University - July 25th, 2021
- How Bell's Theorem Proved 'Spooky Action at a Distance' Is Real - Quanta Magazine - July 25th, 2021
- Christian Ferko's PhD Thesis Defense | Department of Physics | The University of Chicago - UChicago News - July 25th, 2021
- 4 bizarre Stephen Hawking theories that turned out to be right (and 6 we're not sure about) - Livescience.com - July 25th, 2021
- Inside the simple computer program that could explain why the Universe exists at all - BBC Science Focus Magazine - July 25th, 2021
- Can we build a computer with free will? - The Next Web - July 25th, 2021
- Who Killed the Nazi on Campus? - Rolling Stone - July 25th, 2021
- Think Einstein hated quantum physics? Go back to school, fool! - The Next Web - July 12th, 2021
- Do We Live in a Multiverse? - ScienceAlert - July 12th, 2021
- "Little Einstein," an 11-year-old who just graduated university, now seeks to achieve immortality - The A.V. Club - July 12th, 2021
- For The First Time, Scientists Have Connected a Superconductor to a Semiconductor - ScienceAlert - July 12th, 2021
- Twinkle Khanna: You don't have to be a nerd to love speculative fiction - The Tribune India - July 12th, 2021
- Lost in Reality: A Broad Perspective - Commentary Box Sports - July 12th, 2021
- Quantum Key Distribution: Is it as secure as claimed and what can it offer the enterprise? - The Register - July 7th, 2021
- A Quantum Critique of the Western Worldview - Fair Observer - July 7th, 2021
- French researchers on the verge of quantum computing milestone - RFI English - July 7th, 2021
- Quantum computing to reduce operational costs for oil and gas companies - Oil Review Africa - June 28th, 2021
- Is reality a game of quantum mirrors? A new theory suggests it might be - The Conversation AU - June 28th, 2021
- Quantum Theory: A Scientific Revolution that Changed Physics Forever - Interesting Engineering - June 28th, 2021
- NIST's Quantum Security Protocols Near the Finish Line The U.S. standards and technology authority is searching - IoT World Today - June 28th, 2021
- Science Should Not Try to Absorb Religion and Other Ways of Knowing - Scientific American - June 28th, 2021
- Lars Jaeger: Quantum Computers Have Reached the Mainstream - finews.asia - June 28th, 2021
- THE OPEN DOOR: Living in a web of connections - newportri.com - June 27th, 2021
- Carlo Rovelli: My work in physics is endlessly creative - The Guardian - June 27th, 2021
- Exotic Superconductors: The Secret That Was Never There - SciTechDaily - June 27th, 2021
- Emmy Noether | Mathematician who proved Noether's theorem - New Scientist - June 27th, 2021
- TNIAAM recommends: Which books are you reading right now? - Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician - June 27th, 2021
- Exploring the universe: Texas Tech astrophysicist receives share of grant for gravitational wave research - LubbockOnline.com - June 27th, 2021
- Lars Jaeger: Quantum Computers Have Reached the Mainstream - finews.com - June 27th, 2021
- From Corporate Leader to Change-Maker, Motivational Speaker Offers Hope, Possibility, and the Power to Change on Amazon Prime - PRNewswire - June 27th, 2021
- Measure of time - The Times of India Blog - June 27th, 2021
- UT-Arlington researchers aim to help teachers bring quantum physics into the classroom - The Dallas Morning News - June 23rd, 2021
- New Solvers Further Enhance the Azure Quantum Optimization Offering - HPCwire - June 23rd, 2021
- Tech collaboration enables oil and gas companies to venture into quantum computing to reduce operational costs - World Pipelines - June 23rd, 2021
- Approaching Zero: Super-Chilled Mirrors Edge Towards The Borders Of Gravity And Quantum Physics - Gizmodo Australia - June 23rd, 2021
- Tencent Quantum Lab and the Department of Physics of Tsinghua University Sign MoU to Explore Material Computing - Synced - June 23rd, 2021
- The Einstein-Bohr legacy: can we ever figure out what quantum theory means? - Big Think - June 23rd, 2021
- 2021 Thematic Research into Quantum Computing in Oil and Gas - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - June 23rd, 2021
- Stephen Hawking's study of the black hole surface theory confirms this - SwordsToday.ie - June 23rd, 2021
- UMD Invests Over $10M in Research Equipment to Drive Discovery, Innovation - Maryland Today - June 23rd, 2021
- Asrat Demise's PhD Thesis Defense | Department of Physics | The University of Chicago - UChicago News - June 23rd, 2021
- This is the secret to how Israel's leading technology institute manages to drive so much innovation - JTA News - Jewish Telegraphic Agency - June 23rd, 2021
- Link between quantum mechanics and ballet - Times of Malta - June 6th, 2021
- Weird World of Quantum Black Holes May Be Radically Different from What Einstein Predicted and Lack Event H - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries... - June 6th, 2021
- Spacetime Crystals: New Mathematical Formula May Solve Old Problem in Understanding the Fabric of the Universe - SciTechDaily - June 6th, 2021
- Celebrating the Class of 2021 | UC San Diego News - UC San Diego Health - June 6th, 2021
- Im No Longer a Spectator to the Unfolding of My Life. - ADDitude - June 6th, 2021
- How Quantum Physics Allows Us To See Back Through Space And Time - Forbes - May 14th, 2021
- Is everything predetermined? Why physicists are reviving a taboo idea - New Scientist - May 14th, 2021
- New evidence for electron's dual nature found in a quantum spin liquid . New experiments conducted at - Princeton University - May 14th, 2021
- A wobbling muon could unlock mysteries of the universe - Vox.com - May 14th, 2021
- Quantum science, particle physics and nanoscale motors awarded support from Eric and Wendy Schmidt Transformative Tech Fund - Princeton University - May 14th, 2021
- Quantum Computing In Finance Where We Stand And Where We Could Go - Science 2.0 - May 14th, 2021
- Pathogenic, auto-immune or viral, all diseases are actually epigenetic - The Times of India Blog - May 14th, 2021
- Outlook on the Quantum Technology Global Market to 2026 - - GlobeNewswire - May 14th, 2021
- Researchers confront major hurdle in quantum computing - University of Rochester - May 9th, 2021
- Can a Patent Be Valid and Invalid at the Same Time? - Bloomberg Law - May 9th, 2021
- Breaking the Laws of Physics: Steering Light to Places It Isnt Supposed to Go - SciTechDaily - May 9th, 2021
- Are We on the Brink of a New Age of Scientific Discovery? - SciTechDaily - May 9th, 2021
- Can you really put a price on your college major? - The Boston Globe - May 9th, 2021
- Physicist and jazz pianist combines music and science at Rochester - University of Rochester - May 7th, 2021
- On the marvels of physics | symmetry magazine - Symmetry magazine - May 7th, 2021
- What financial crises and quantum mechanisms have in common - The New Times - May 7th, 2021
- MIT Researcher Says UFO Research Could Lead to New Laws of Physics - Futurism - May 7th, 2021
- Collins Aerospace upgrades US Navy C-130 fleet with long-lasting wheels and carbon brakes - PRNewswire - May 7th, 2021
- Andy Weirs New Space Odyssey - The New York Times - May 3rd, 2021
- The coherence of light is fundamentally tied to the quantum coherence of the emitting particle - Science Advances - May 3rd, 2021
- The battle for free will in the face of determinism - The Guardian - May 3rd, 2021
- Tulane part of Navy/Army-funded research on improving communication - News from Tulane - May 3rd, 2021
- A clocks accuracy may be tied to the entropy it creates - Science News Magazine - May 3rd, 2021
- Wellness Wednesday advice: If going to be sad? Don't! - Campus Times - May 3rd, 2021
- Beyond Books: Creative ways to combat the summer slide - Chillicothe Gazette - May 3rd, 2021
- #PulpNonFiction: Advertisers, be clear about what you want to say and why! - Bizcommunity.com - May 3rd, 2021
- Q&A: Are We on the Brink of a New Age of Scientific Discovery? - University of Virginia - May 3rd, 2021
- In Quantum Physics, Reality Really Is What We Choose To Observe - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - April 21st, 2021
- Multiple Realities | Physics - Denison University - April 21st, 2021