I think we all vividly remember the day when we were told that WE, Mothers who opted-out of becoming teachers, would be homeschooling our children for the remainder of the year.
I work with many women who used that glorious 7 hours of freedom to work on their business and I know stay-at-home Mothers used it to catch up on the many household and family management activities running a home requires.
To have that snatched from us so quickly and without say felt jarring.
Yet, I am starting to see something happen that I always sort of dreamed would happen in families and especially the education system.
Parents are starting to see the glaring holes in our outdated education system (and how underpaid teachers are.)
One of the largest holes being: how children are compared to the other children to the left and right of them and then being treated the same as everyone else.
Being home with you children in this way is probably one of the hardest things youll ever do and also one of the most beautiful, transformative experiences as well if you apply what I am about to tell you.
Not only will it create space and time for you to do what YOU need to do, but it will also nurture the human they came here to be.
I often get compliments on how well they get along, how they treat others, and most importantly how self-aware and assured they are. Honestly I cant take much credit, I dont do anything other than partner with them as opposed to parent them.
I dont assume I know more than them they do about themselves (the world yes themselves, no) and I listen to what THEY tell me they need and want to do.
Once I remember I was beating myself up for the amount of YouTube Ford was watching, making myself wrong and a bad mom then I learned that because of his design, this was a form of research. It was in alignment with the investigator in him and was deeply empowering to him.
So, you see it is easier to trust THEM because I know their Human Designs.
Before we begin, I will give a brief intro to Human Design and then go into some tips on how to best partner with each Design during this wild time, so when you look back at this, you see it as a blessing and the moment your relationship with your child changed forever.
Human Design is a system that tells us how WE were uniquely built logically, emotionally, physically and energetically.
It is a system that brings together the principles of the ancient I Ching, the mathematics of Astrology, The Tree of Life (Kabbalah), Hindu-Brahmin Chakra System all combined with the knowledge of genetic coding and the understanding of neutrinos (Quantum Physics).
If you thought understanding your sun sign was fascinating youre going to love this.
Think of it as Astrology on steroids.
Basically, our bodies are vehicles and every vehicle has its own mechanics. It knows where to go, what to do, and who to talk to in order for each person to live their life with the least amount of resistance.
So for example, when a warning light pops-up on your dashboard you can either read your cars user manual or you can use your mind to try and figure it out and spend hours Googling, asking friends what they think.
Totally up to you, once is just faster and creates less stress.
In this analogy, your body is the vehicle and your Human Design and your BodyGraph is the manual.
Our Type is a model for a way of life, the way our vehicle best creates and works with life. We are often told to go make things happen, that is the model we have and its not working for a large percentage of the population.
Our Authority is how we uniquely make decisions. Some people are meant to make decisions over time, riding out their emotions and habit of making emotional decisions. Some are meant to make it with their gut, and still others with their heart.
However there is ONE place all of us are not meant to make decisions from and that is the mind.
You know how they say, Kids dont come with manuals.
False, they do.
Before we dive into the types, I want you to grab your Chart as well as your Childrens.
The best way to ensure youre helping them become the person they were born to be, is first and foremost, by being the person you were. The person they chose to guide them on their unique path.
Manifestor- if your child is a Manifestor, I am sure you can already feel the power and energy that they have. It can feel very pushy and sometime you innately feel the need to control. This is who they are, they are MEANT to initiate, break the rules, and do things their way. Attempts to control them for your own comfort simply dis-empower and break their spirit.
Give them MORE freedom than YOU think that you should literally, to the point of you being uncomfortable.
Inform them of what youre doing and why, they want to feel like they are a part of the process.
Do not compare them to others, especially their siblings.
And if they experience anger (which is what happens when they are out of alignment with their design) hold the space for them to do that and dont make them wrong for it.
Generator- these children have a lot of lifeforce energy and when they are lit up about what they are doing, they are focused and are quite the finishers.
I notice my pure generator doesnt like to leave ANYTHING undone/incomplete that he is invested in and he loves to help.
These types have a very primal way of communicating, it sounds like grunting, so telling them to, Use their words actually stifles their communication.
Ask them yes or no questions instead of, Why did you do that? ask them specifically, Did you do that because _________? and let them make their primal, Un-huh or, Un-uh.
This type has to exhaust their energy every day. Make sure that they are moving, thinking, and creating at their own pace, so at the end of the day they are able to fall asleep.
Manifesting Generators somewhat a hybrid of the two. These types have initiator tendencies with the life force of a generator so they need to have a lot of different things going on in order to feel expressed.
Space, space, and more space. Give these kids creative freedom!
My little Manifesting Generator Ruby LOVES to color on herself and the walls, wherein her Brother never did. This is her way of saying, Do not limit me.
When they are focused and working on something, do NOT interrupt them, their creative process is very internal and when its interrupted it can create resistance and anger.
The same as with Generators, make sure youre asking them Yes/No questions and just like with Manifestors, that youre keeping them informed and in the loop.
Projectors this type is different than most and they need to be treated as such. Generators and even Manifestors have a move, move, move, do, do, do energy and Projectors are much more fluid.
They arent necessarily meant to move throughout the world in that way they love their naps and they love to observe.
Dont force these kids to go out to play when they do not want to and honor their need for rest it does not make them lazy.
They need to be recognized and require one on one attention more than others. Whereas other types can be independent, Projectors enjoy partnering with others.
THIS is the type you can ask open ended questions to and they will be SO happy to find an answer for you, they simply need to be invited to do so and to share it.
To make them feel special, I will ask them often what they think about any given thing and you can see their face light up.
Reflectors- with only 1% of the population falling into this type, they are very rare and have special gifts. These children are a reflection of the people and places they are near. If a Reflector child is upset, sick, unhealthy the environment or the people in it are.
Make sure you expose these types to different experiences so they can exercise their gifts and experience new things. They are evaluators so this is their job and they will feel right at home doing it.
This type will naturally love nature and being outdoors (and away from others.)
Their behavior is a direct reflection of you, so being aware of who YOU are being will innately help them.
In order to make decisions, they need to talk it out with you, over time. Unlike the other types, Reflectors arent going to be quick decision makers.
Finally, help them embrace their inconsistency as a gift. This doesnt make them wrong, this makes them who they are.
Taking care of you, putting yourself first, making sure that youre feeling your absolute best will model what it looks like to THEM.
Can you imagine what this world will look like when every single person is being who they were meant to be?
No longer being compared to the person beside them, offering the gifts they were given to the world, and loving themselves (and others) fiercely?
Here is the original post:
- Professor tackles one more mystery about quantum mechanics and times flow - GeekWire - July 5th, 2020
- Quantum fluctuations can jiggle objects on the human scale - MIT News - July 5th, 2020
- Want to Know the Speed of a Complex Nuclear Reaction? - Popular Mechanics - July 5th, 2020
- Try to consciously change the world it might just work - Sentinel & Enterprise - July 5th, 2020
- The Death of Fashion Shows? Not So Fast. | Tim's Take | BoF - The Business of Fashion - July 5th, 2020
- U of T and Hebrew University of Jerusalem launch research and innovation partnership - News@UofT - July 5th, 2020
- Max Planck Created Quantum Theory and Laid a New Foundation for Physics - Interesting Engineering - June 21st, 2020
- Do we need a 'Quantum Generation'? | TheHill - The Hill - June 21st, 2020
- 'Everything was centered around Sara, he was lost': Abhishek Kapoor on Sushant Singh Rajput after 'Kedarnath' - DNA India - June 21st, 2020
- RHOBH: What's with Denise Richards Husband Aaron Phypers? - Screen Rant - June 21st, 2020
- Restructuring cybersecurity with the power of quantum - TechRadar - June 21st, 2020
- In the atmosphere of Mars, a green glow offers scientists hints for future visits - NBCNews.com - June 21st, 2020
- Nano-motor of just 16 atoms runs at the boundary of quantum physics - New Atlas - June 20th, 2020
- Physics - The Period of the Universe's Clock - Physics - June 20th, 2020
- Why Gravity Is Not Like the Other Forces - Quanta Magazine - June 20th, 2020
- Toronto-based Association Quantum appoints Northern Hive PR - Business Up North - June 20th, 2020
- Physicists have proposed a new theory for Bose-Einstein condensates - Tech Explorist - June 20th, 2020
- Intricate Beauty, Quasiperiodic Structures, and the Cascade to Criticality - SciTechDaily - June 20th, 2020
- AI And The Parallel Universe - AI Daily - June 20th, 2020
- The stories a muon could tell - Symmetry magazine - June 20th, 2020
- Physicists Have Reversed Time on The Smallest Scale Using a Quantum Computer - ScienceAlert - June 13th, 2020
- Duckworth on Education: The Feynman Technique - EMSWorld - June 13th, 2020
- Sussex Uni physicist creates the fifth state of matter whilst working from home - The Tab - June 13th, 2020
- Beware of 'Theories of Everything' - Scientific American - June 13th, 2020
- Francesca Vidotto: The Quantum Properties of Space-Time - JSTOR Daily - June 1st, 2020
- What Is the Many-Worlds Theory of Quantum Mechanics? - The Wire - June 1st, 2020
- MIT Student Probing Reality Through Physics, Philosophy and Writing - SciTechDaily - June 1st, 2020
- An Indian Origin Physicist Created the Fifth State of Matter from Her Living Room - News18 - June 1st, 2020
- Science and the humanities in the time of pandemic: better together - The Irish Times - June 1st, 2020
- Quantum Physicist Invents Code to Achieve the Impossible - Interesting Engineering - May 24th, 2020
- What does the Tenet title mean? Quantum mechanics and Einsteins theory - Explica - May 24th, 2020
- Covid 19 Pandemic: Quantum Computing Technologies Market 2020, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast To 2025 - 3rd Watch News - May 24th, 2020
- Scientists Create a Cluster of 15 Trillion Entangled Atoms for the First Time Ever - Dual Dove - May 24th, 2020
- Teaching the next generation of quantum scientists | Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering and Applied Sciences - Harvard School of... - May 23rd, 2020
- Nasa discovers parallel universe where time runs backwards? Know the truth - Business Standard - May 23rd, 2020
- Company Hopes to Have Carbon Nanotube COVID-19 Detector Available in June - SciTechDaily - May 23rd, 2020
- The world is not as real as we think. - Patheos - May 23rd, 2020
- Physicists Just Built The First Working Prototype Of A 'Quantum Radar' - ScienceAlert - May 19th, 2020
- Quantum Brakes to Learn About the Forces Within Molecules - SciTechDaily - May 19th, 2020
- Armin Strom Discusses Resonance With PhD Of Quantum Physics And Watch Collector In An Easy-To-Understand Way (Video) - Quill & Pad - May 19th, 2020
- Embedded in the community: Outstanding physics student is a third-generation ASU student - ASU Now - May 19th, 2020
- 50 Years of Physical Review B: Solid Hits in Condensed Matter Research - Physics - May 19th, 2020
- Exploring the quantum field, from the sun's core to the Big Bang - MIT News - May 14th, 2020
- Registration Open for Inaugural IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE20) - thepress.net - May 14th, 2020
- 3 Simple Reasons Why Wolfram's New 'Fundamental Theory' Is Not Yet Science - Forbes - May 14th, 2020
- The Era of Anomalies - Physics - May 14th, 2020
- Exploring new tools in string theory - Space.com - May 14th, 2020
- Probing reality through physics, philosophy, and writing - MIT News - May 14th, 2020
- Recent Research Answers the Future of Quantum Machine Learning on COVID-19 - Analytics Insight - May 11th, 2020
- OK, WTF Are Virtual Particles and Do They Actually Exist? - VICE - May 11th, 2020
- Is string theory worth it? - Space.com - May 11th, 2020
- Finding the right quantum materials - MIT News - May 11th, 2020
- Cliff's Edge -- The Past Hypothesis - Adventist Review - May 11th, 2020
- Researchers Have Found a New Way to Convert Waste Heat Into Electricity to Power Small Devices - SciTechDaily - May 11th, 2020
- quantum mechanics | Definition, Development, & Equations ... - May 9th, 2020
- Physicists Criticize Stephen Wolfram's 'Theory of Everything' - Scientific American - May 9th, 2020
- Quantum Computing Market New Technology Innovations, Advancements and Global Development Analysis 2020 to 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- Physicist Brian Greene on learning to focus on the here and now - KCRW - May 9th, 2020
- Unified Field Theory: Einstein Failed, but What's the Future? - The Great Courses Daily News - May 9th, 2020
- A Discovery That Long Eluded Physicists: Superconductivity to the Edge - SciTechDaily - May 9th, 2020
- Why Self-Awareness and Communication Are Key for Self-Taught Players and Luthiers - Premier Guitar - May 9th, 2020
- Devs: Here's the real science behind the quantum computing TV show - New Scientist News - May 4th, 2020
- Raytheon Technologies CEO and CFO to present at the BofA Securities 2020 Transportation and Industrials Conference - PRNewswire - May 4th, 2020
- When quantum computing and AI collide - Raconteur - May 4th, 2020
- Wolfram Physics Project Seeks Theory Of Everything; Is It Revelation Or Overstatement? - Hackaday - May 4th, 2020
- The Cool Parts Show Reveals 3D Printing Reality and Potential - Modern Machine Shop - May 4th, 2020
- Caves elected to membership in the National Academy of Sciences - UNM Newsroom - May 4th, 2020
- Week of May 6 - Style Weekly - May 4th, 2020
- Nuclear Weapons Denied: How Hitler Failed to Even Get Close to the Bomb - The National Interest Online - May 4th, 2020
- New Theory of Everything Unites Quantum Mechanics with Relativity ... and Much More - Discover Magazine - April 24th, 2020
- A new kind of physics? Stephen Wolfram has a radical plan to build the universe from dots and lines - The Conversation AU - April 24th, 2020
- Creator of Wolfram Alpha Has a Bold Plan to Find a New Fundamental Theory of Physics - ScienceAlert - April 24th, 2020
- The Three Pictures of Reality - The Great Courses Daily News - April 24th, 2020
- Quantum Mechanics and horizon of impossible - Greater Kashmir - April 24th, 2020
- Henry Geller, Who Helped Rid TV of Cigarette Ads, Dies at 96 - The New York Times - April 24th, 2020
- Stephen Wolfram: The Path to a Fundamental Theory of Physics May Begin With a Hypergraph - Synced - April 24th, 2020
- Light and the quantum universe take center stage in 'Cosmos: Possible Worlds' - Space.com - April 11th, 2020
- Making Sense of the Science and Philosophy of Devs - The Ringer - April 11th, 2020
- We're Getting Closer to the Quantum Internet, But What Is It? - HowStuffWorks - March 31st, 2020
- How a new twist on quantum theory could solve its biggest mystery - New Scientist - March 30th, 2020