Greenbrook TMS Inc. (TSX: GTMS) ("Greenbrook" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its shareholders have approved a special resolution for an amendment to the Companys articles and has authorized a consolidation (the "Share Consolidation") of the Companys outstanding common shares ("Common Shares"). The resolution was approved at the special meeting of shareholders held earlier today (the "Special Meeting").
At the Special Meeting, Greenbrooks shareholders approved the Share Consolidation on the basis of a ratio that will permit the Company to qualify for a potential secondary listing on the NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ"). The Share Consolidation was approved by approximately 99.96% of the votes cast by Greenbrook shareholders eligible to vote at the Special Meeting.
The board of directors of the Company (the "Board") intends to implement the Share Consolidation on the basis of one (1) post-consolidation Common Share for every five (5) pre-consolidation Common Shares and has selected February 1, 2021 as the effective date for the Share Consolidation (the "Effective Date"). The Common Shares are expected to begin trading on a post-consolidation basis on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") on or about February 4, 2021 under its current trading symbol "GTMS", subject to final approval from the TSX.
No fractional Common Shares will be issued as a result of the Share Consolidation. Any fractional interest in Common Shares that would otherwise result from the Share Consolidation will be rounded up to the next whole Common Share, if the fractional interest is equal to or greater than one-half of a Common Share, and rounded down to the next whole Common Share if the fractional interest is less than one-half of a Common Share. The exercise price and number of Common Shares issuable upon the exercise of outstanding stock options, warrants or other convertible securities will be proportionately adjusted to reflect the Share Consolidation in accordance with the terms of such securities.
Further details regarding the Share Consolidation are provided in the Companys management information circular dated December 4, 2020 (the "Circular").
Letters of transmittal with respect to the Share Consolidation were mailed to registered shareholders with the Circular on or about December 15, 2020 advising that, following the effectiveness of the Share Consolidation, registered shareholders should surrender their existing share certificates (representing pre-consolidation Common Shares) for replacement share certificates (representing post-consolidation Common Shares). Until surrendered, each existing share certificate will be deemed as of the Effective Date, for all purposes, to represent the number of Common Shares to which the holder thereof is entitled as a result of the Share Consolidation.
Registered shareholders may obtain copies of the letter of transmittal by contacting Greenbrooks transfer agent, Computershare Investor Services Inc., or under Greenbrooks profile on SEDAR at http://www.sedar.com.
Non-registered shareholders who hold their Common Shares through an intermediary such as a bank, trust company, securities dealer or broker should note that these intermediaries may have their own procedures for processing the Share Consolidation which may differ from those described above for registered shareholders. Non-registered shareholders who have questions should contact their intermediary for more information.
Greenbrook has applied to list the Common Shares on NASDAQ under the symbol "GBNH." Completion and timing of the proposed listing on NASDAQ is dependent upon satisfaction of all necessary listing requirements and completion of review by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, but is currently targeted for early 2021. The Company will provide further updates in due course.
In addition to the Share Consolidation, at todays Special Meeting shareholders also approved amendments to the Companys by-laws to, among other things, increase the quorum requirement for shareholder meetings, as well as an amendment to the Companys articles to allow the Board to appoint additional directors not exceeding one third of the number of directors elected at the previous annual meeting of shareholders. Each of these amendments were approved by approximately 99.99% of the votes cast by all Greenbrook shareholders eligible to vote at the Special Meeting. Further details regarding these amendments are provided in the Circular.
Greenbrook is also pleased to announce the appointment of Stephan Roker to the Board, effective immediately. The appointment of Mr. Roker increases the size of the Board to nine members.
Mr. Roker has over 20 years of executive leadership experience. His management experience spans a range of functions including Sales & Marketing, Operations Management, Business Process Improvement, and Strategy. Previously, he was Senior Vice President of Service Operations at Independence Blue Cross where he led business functions such as Enrollment, Benefits, Claims, Customer Service, Appeals, Quality Assurance, and Vendor Management. Prior to joining Independence Blue Cross, Mr. Roker was Senior Vice President for Bank of America Card Services, where he was responsible for risk management, underwriting, and U.S. credit and business cards lines of credit.
Mr. Roker currently serves as board chair of EducationWorks, a non-profit organization committed to helping Philadelphia area students and their families in economically disadvantaged communities. He also serves on the board of Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, a non-profit organization committed to helping children and adults with behavioral health challenges, and on the board of Brighter Horizon Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides college scholarships to high school students. Mr. Roker received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and a Master of Business Administration degree from the New York Institute of Technology.
About Greenbrook TMS Inc.
Operating through 125 Company-operated treatment centers, Greenbrook is a leading provider of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation ("TMS") therapy, an FDA-cleared, non-invasive therapy for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder and other mental health disorders, in the United States. TMS therapy provides local electromagnetic stimulation to specific brain regions known to be directly associated with mood regulation. Greenbrook has provided more than 510,000 TMS treatments to over 14,000 patients struggling with depression.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information
Certain information in this press release, including with respect to the Effective Date of the Share Consolidation, receipt of final approval from the TSX, the date that Greenbrook expects the Common Shares to commence trading on a post-consolidation basis, and the proposed listing on NASDAQ, constitute forward-looking information. In some cases, but not necessarily in all cases, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "plans", "targets", "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "an opportunity exists", "is positioned", "estimates", "intends", "assumes", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate" or "believes", or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might", "will" or "will be taken", "occur" or "be achieved". In addition, any statements that refer to expectations, projections or other characterizations of future events or circumstances contain forward-looking information. Statements containing forward-looking information are not historical facts but instead represent managements expectations, estimates and projections regarding future events.
Forward-looking information is necessarily based on a number of opinions, assumptions and estimates that, while considered reasonable by the Company as of the date of this press release, are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to the factors described in greater detail in the "Risk Factors" section of the Companys current annual information form available at http://www.sedar.com. These factors are not intended to represent a complete list of the factors that could affect the Company; however, these factors should be considered carefully. There can be no assurance that such estimates and assumptions will prove to be correct. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release, and the Company expressly disclaims any obligation to update or alter statements containing any forward-looking information, or the factors or assumptions underlying them, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210112006051/en/
Glen AkselrodInvestor RelationsGreenbrook TMS Inc.
Contact Information:firstname.lastname@example.org 1-855-797-4867
- Trade finance technology: New funding to help BuyCo link TMS with trade finance - JOC.com - February 22nd, 2021
- Reimagining the TMS for the age of e-commerce - DC Velocity - February 22nd, 2021
- Extreme weather postpones season opening TMS Dirt Track event - Speedway Digest - February 22nd, 2021
- Research Moz Releases New Report on the TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market 2021-2030 NY Market Reports - NY Market Reports - February 22nd, 2021
- Real-time Truckload Rates from Estes Forwarding Worldwide (EFW) Available to More than 25,000 Shippers in Kuebix - PRNewswire - February 22nd, 2021
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chat With Ray Chase, Voice of Sukuna - The Mary Sue - February 22nd, 2021
- Emerging Neuromodulation Technologies Enabling Growth Opportunities in Mental Health Care - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - February 22nd, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market Analysis Of Trends, Demand And Competition 2021-2026 | Neuronetics, Yiruide, Brainsway, Neurosoft,... - February 22nd, 2021
- Small Fleets Drive EKA Cloud-Based TMS Growth - Heavy Duty Trucking - February 12th, 2021
- DAT and Axele Announce Partnership to Expand Load Board and TMS Integration - SupplyChainBrain - February 12th, 2021
- Hodge enjoys showing TMS students how history connects to their lives - The Thomasville Times - February 12th, 2021
- Denton County cancels Thursdays vaccination clinic at Texas Motor Speedway due to weather - The Dallas Morning News - February 12th, 2021
- Covid-19 impact on High-intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Treatment Market Key Vendors, Regional Analysis and Competitive Landscape Forecast by... - February 12th, 2021
- Birds of Prey Director Cathy Yan on Her Debut Film Dead Pigs - The Mary Sue - February 12th, 2021
- Real-time pricing vs. spot pricing: Whats the difference? - FreightWaves - February 12th, 2021
- Significant' High Court backing for adjudication in construction - Law Society of Ireland Gazette - February 12th, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market 2021 Analysis, Industry Size, Share Leaders, Current Status by Major vendors and Trends by Forecast to... - February 12th, 2021
- Neuro Wellness TMS Centers of America In Coral Springs Offers Breakthrough Treatment Of Depression, Anxiety, and Other Disorders - TAPinto.net - February 6th, 2021
- Pandemic spurs scientists to look closer at an experimental treatment for severe depression - CTV News - February 6th, 2021
- 40% of TMS teachers are vaccinated - Saipan Tribune - February 6th, 2021
- Axele hits outstanding milestone of 10000 loads since introduction less than 90 says ago - American Journal of Transportation - February 6th, 2021
- Best Comprehensive Report on Treasury Management System (TMS) Market 2021-2027| Cisco, Everbridge, HPE (Aruba), Cloud4Wi, Signify (Philips), CARTO ... - February 6th, 2021
- New Dawn TMS Psychiatry with Their FDA Approved TMS Therapy Offers Holistic Psychiatric Care - Press Release - Digital Journal - February 6th, 2021
- The New World of Logistics - PRNewswire - February 6th, 2021
- MEGALOBOX 2: NOMAD to Premiere in April 2021 on TOKYO MX & BS11 - Business Wire - February 6th, 2021
- Across Systems' Gerd Janiszewski on Selling the TMS Provider to Volaris Group - Slator - January 29th, 2021
- Global Transportation Management System Market Report 2021: Opportunities in the Increasing Adoption of Cloud-Based Technology and Industry 4.0 -... - January 29th, 2021
- Axele Hits Outstanding Milestone of 10000 Loads Since Introduction Less Than 90 Days Ago - CSCMP's Supply Chain Quarterly - January 29th, 2021
- He's Been Fighting To Improve Mental Health Service In Coral Springs And Across The Nation - TAPinto.net - January 29th, 2021
- Global Treasury Management System (TMS) Market Detailed analysis of current Industry figures with forecasts growth by 2028 | Top Players; Oracle,... - January 29th, 2021
- Transfix Launches TrueView TMS, Offering Shippers Flexible, Consistent Capacity And Reducing Time To Tender By Up To 92% - PR Web - January 19th, 2021
- Agnew's dressing gown and Bumble's dog: it's TMS and Sky Cricket, but not as we know it - Telegraph.co.uk - January 19th, 2021
- Part two: FX and hedging for SMEs - between a rock and a hard place - Finextra - January 19th, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market Size By Analysis, Key Vendors, Regions, Type and Application, and Forecasts to 2027 - NeighborWebSJ - January 19th, 2021
- TMS Neuronavigation Systems Market Size By Analysis, Key Vendors, Regions, Type and Application, and Forecasts to 2027 - NeighborWebSJ - January 19th, 2021
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Industry 2020 Includes The Major Application Segments And Size In The Global Market To 2027 - NeighborWebSJ - January 19th, 2021
- Tire Mold Market 2021 financial overview of the Players such as Saehwa IMC, SeYoung TMS, King Machine, HERBERT Maschinen, Shinko Mold Industrial - KSU... - January 19th, 2021
- EnviroChill Saves Bakery from Food Disaster with New Technology - Press Release - Digital Journal - January 19th, 2021
- Lady Bulldogs Undefeated in Region Play - All On Georgia - January 19th, 2021
- Neuro Wellness TMS Centers of America in Coral Springs: There Is Relief For Depression - TAPinto.net - January 17th, 2021
- Greenbrook TMS Provides Update on Share Consolidation and Appointment of Stephan Roker to the Board - Business Wire - January 17th, 2021
- Dry Well Calibrators Market | Industry Insight 2021-2026 Covered players: Fluke, Wika Instrumentation, TMS, Electronic Development Laboratories, OMEGA... - January 17th, 2021
- Treating Major Depressive Disorder: A Lesson through the Ages - News & Features - January 5th, 2021
- Digital Piano Market 2021 to 2026 Insights & Forecast with COVID-19 Impact | Yamaha , Long Beach Music , Hamzer , Casio , TMS , and more |... - January 5th, 2021
- Technology Enhancements to the QuantaVerse Financial Crime Platform Extend its Lead in AML Innovation - PR Web - January 5th, 2021
- Transportation Management System (Tms) Market with Future Prospects, Growth, Industry Expansion Strategies, Key Player SWOT Analysis and Forecast To... - January 5th, 2021
- Trucking in 2020: A look back the year's top news, equipment and tech trends - Commercial Carrier Journal - January 5th, 2021
- Waste Collection (Waste and Recycling) Software Market Competitive landscape, Growth Strategies for Business Development, Analysis and Forecast,... - January 5th, 2021
- EDAP Announces End of the Year Focal One Sales - GlobeNewswire - January 5th, 2021
- BrainsWay Announces Publication of New Real-World OCD Data for its Deep TMS System in Journal of Psychiatric Research - GlobeNewswire - November 17th, 2020
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market Size, Share, Growth Rate, Revenue, Applications, Industry Demand & Forecast to 2025 - The Think... - November 17th, 2020
- Hudson Capital and FreightHub Merge - Citybizlist - November 17th, 2020
- TMS students recognized as Blazers of the Quarter - The Torrington Telegram - November 15th, 2020
- Greenbrook TMS Reports Third Quarter Financial Results With Continued Resilient Performance Through the COVID-19 Pandemic, Announces Spravato Pilot... - November 15th, 2020
- BrainsWay Announces Publication of New Real-World OCD Data for its Deep TMS System in Journal of Psychiatric Research - Yahoo Finance - November 15th, 2020
- Freight Scouts Transforms Broker Operations with Descartes' Cloud-based Solution - DC Velocity - November 15th, 2020
- EDAP TMS SA to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on November 18, 2020 - Yahoo Finance - November 15th, 2020
- Tenino Middle School Honored as AVID 'Site of Distinction' for Showing Marked Improvement in Past Three Years - Centralia Chronicle - November 15th, 2020
- Freight Scouts Transforms Broker Operations with Cloud-based Transportation Management and Load Tracking Visibility Solution from Descartes - IT News... - November 15th, 2020
- Five Keys to Overcoming the Barriers that Limit Dedicated Fleet Productivity - Supply Chain Management Review - November 15th, 2020
- Odyssey Logistics & Technology TMS Study Reveals Insights Amid the Pandemic on Logistics Technology and Market Conditions - PR Web - August 19th, 2020
- BulkLoads TMS product for bulk commodities will be integrated into Barchart - FreightWaves - August 19th, 2020
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor new car leasing & subscription Program through TMS - United News of India - August 19th, 2020
- Treasury Management System (TMS) Market Size By Product Analysis, By Application, By End-Users, By Regional Outlook, By Top Companies and Forecast to... - August 19th, 2020
- For those in Salem with depression, new clinic provides another resource for treatment - Salem Reporter - July 25th, 2020
- Global TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market 2020 Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trend and Forecast to 2025 - Red & Black... - July 25th, 2020
- ORANGEBURG PROPERTY TRANSFERS - The Times and Democrat - July 25th, 2020
- Your Healthy Family: Getting help with the stress of uncertainty during a pandemic - KOAA.com Colorado Springs and Pueblo News - July 25th, 2020
- Mauritius club fined for not doing the TMS paperwork - Inside World Football - July 25th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Fifa gives Safa the power to extend the 2019-20 PSL season - Yahoo Sports - July 25th, 2020
- Neurostimulation may herald a new treatment for depression - The Conversation CA - July 25th, 2020
- Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market 2020 Industry Research Manufacturer Landscape, Revenue and Volume Analysis and Segment... - July 25th, 2020
- Racin' Today Dillon Answers 'Haters' With Victory In Texas - RacinToday.com - July 25th, 2020
- Live TMS Treatment from NeuroSpa TMS - WFLA - July 15th, 2020
- Strategy Systems Expands Integration with Trucker Tools, adds Book It Now to TMS Platform - DC Velocity - July 15th, 2020
- ARL Logistics Taps Trucker Tools for Smart Capacity Predictive Freight-Matching, Automated One-Click Load Booking with Book It Now - PR Web - July 15th, 2020
- Global Transportation Management System (TMS) Market 2020: Size, Share, Revenue, Growth, Supply, Top Companies and Forecast Research 2025 - Sports... - July 15th, 2020
- Coupa acquires BELLIN, targeting treasury management (Part 2: TMS Market, Competitors and TAM / Market-Sizing Considerations) - Spend Matters - June 24th, 2020
- Archerhub Launches ALVUS TMS to help Carrier Partners Grow their Businesses - DC Velocity - June 24th, 2020
- Axele TMS allows small, midsize FTL carriers to improve load planning and communications, increase profit - The Trucker - June 24th, 2020