Gebrder Weiss Goes Live with 3Gtms and CargoWise Integration
Gebrder Weiss Goes Live with 3Gtms and CargoWise Integration
SHELTON, Conn., March 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gebrder Weiss has implemented the commercial integration between 3Gtms, 3Gs modern-day transportation management system (TMS), and CargoWise, a leading global logistics execution platform. The integration utilizes 3Gtms to manage the companys domestic freight needs and CargoWise for international forwarding operations.
The solution uses CargoWises integration layer to incorporate 3Gs powerful TMS, allowing for data integration not possible with any other domestic TMS. The integration provides a digital, streamlined process for managing the connectivity between CargoWises international freight forwarding core module and multiple domestic ground transportation providers in a highly optimized way.
The commercial integration between CargoWise and 3Gtms has allowed us to seamlessly manage international air and ocean along with domestic freight, said Kate Leatherbury, Director - Domestic Transportation Solutions, Gebrder Weiss. COVID-19 caused massive swings in freight volumes, including huge spikes in domestic movements. The CargoWise and 3Gtms integration allows Gebrder Weiss to handle these spikes without adding more staff while fulfilling the rapidly changing needs of our client base.
3Gs domestic TMS solution reduces costs and increases the speed and flexibility of Gebrder Weiss to grow and retain customers with optimized loads and increased automation for any TL, LTL, and parcel shipping needs.
This partnership is a credit to the commitment from the 3G and CargoWise development teams regarding production processes, said JP Wiggins, co-founder and vice president of logistics, 3G. Gebrder Weiss was a joint mutual customer of both CargoWise and 3G that had custom self-built integrations and was perfect for the commercial integration.
The CargoWise and 3Gtms integration was initially launched in Gebrder Weiss Atlanta branch and has since been implemented in all seven of the companys U.S. locations.
About Gebrder Weiss
Gebrder Weiss, a global freight forwarder with a core business of overland transport, air, and sea freight and logistics, is the world's oldest transport company with a history that dates back more than 500 years. The family-owned company employs more than 7,100 people worldwide and boasts 150 company-owned locations. The business established a presence in the United States in Chicago in 2017 and has since expanded its North American locations to include Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. Developing and changing with its customers' needs during its long history, Gebrder Weiss is also a pioneer in sustainable business practices having implemented myriad ecological, economic, and social initiatives. The company's voyage into North America, along with its continuous growth, illustrates the need for highly experienced providers of global solutions through an international network of supply chain experts. Customized solutions with a single point of contact provide customers with an exceptional service experience focused on reliable and economical solutions.
CargoWise is a single source, deeply integrated, and truly global platform designed to meet the diverse needs of the logistics industry.
A highly flexible and feature-rich system, CargoWise delivers powerful productivity, extensive functionality, comprehensive integration and deep international compliance capabilities.
CargoWise is a cloud-based software platform that enables customers to execute highly complex logistics transactions and manage their operations on one database across multiple users, functions, offices, and countries. Translated into 30 languages and operating across currencies, CargoWise offers truly global capabilities for a global industry.
CargoWise grows with your company, streamlining your processes, integrating your business with your customers and partners, and increasing your efficiency, visibility, and profitability at any size.
For more information, visit http://www.cargowise.com
3G is a leading provider of cloud-based end-to-end transportation management software (TMS) for omnichannel shippers, e-commerce companies, 3PLs, and freight brokers. Our solutions include 3Gtms, our multi-modal transportation planning, optimization, execution, and settlement system; and Pacejet, our advanced multi-carrier shipping software. For more information, visit3Gtms.com.
Sam Bush3G614 505 email@example.com
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ec1c2b3b-5a54-4fee-bf40-634f5df8398e
The rest is here:
- EDAP TMS SA to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 11, 2021 - Yahoo Finance - May 9th, 2021
- Greenbrook TMS Announces Change of Dates for Its First Quarter 2021 Financial Results - Business Wire - May 9th, 2021
- As One Pandemic Ends, My Tips on How To Navigate This Next One - MD Magazine - May 9th, 2021
- Global TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market by Type (H-coil, C-core Coil, Circular Crown Coil), By Application (Hospital, Clinic,... - May 9th, 2021
- Talent Management Systems (TMS) Market COVID -19 Impact | Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2027 by Growing Players: Oracle, SAP, IBM,... - May 9th, 2021
- Vin Diesels break-dance video brings the internet as Ken guesses him to be Yeti on TMS - Republic TV - May 9th, 2021
- Greenbrook TMS Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares - Business Wire - May 4th, 2021
- Ruan Partners with Mastery Logistics to Enhance TMS Platform and Redefine Supply Chain Software - DC Velocity - May 4th, 2021
- AscendTMS And uShip Partner to Support SMB Shippers with Seamless Neutral FTL / LTL Platform - DC Velocity - May 4th, 2021
- Qualifying with race downforce at Texas will aid TMS novices - Motorsport.com - May 4th, 2021
- MagVenture receives CE approvals for noninvasive brain treatment of addiction, OCD, and depression with anxiety symptoms - PRNewswire - May 4th, 2021
- Boston Seaport Announces Plans for The Holiday Market at Snowport and Calls All Makers, Artists and Chefs to Apply - Boston Real Estate Times - May 4th, 2021
- Treasury Management System (TMS) Market To Surpass Covid-19 Cringe From 2021 Onward The Courier - The Courier - May 4th, 2021
- 123Loadboard Partners With AscendTMS for In-Depth Load Searching Integration - DC Velocity - April 23rd, 2021
- Global TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 NeighborWebSJ -... - April 23rd, 2021
- Texas Motor Speedway Vaccination Clinic Closes Friday Due to Severe Weather - NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth - April 23rd, 2021
- TMS Neuronavigation Systems Market Production, Revenue and Price Forecast by Type 2021 to 2027 Neurosoft (Russia), neuroCare Group (Germany), Inomed... - April 23rd, 2021
- Tyto Athene, LLC Awarded $11.6M for United States Air Force Global Sustainment Task Orders for TMS, CTS and Enhanced 9-1-1 - Business Wire - April 15th, 2021
- Molecular Signatures of the Aging Process in Mice Revealed - Technology Networks - April 15th, 2021
- How to treat anxiety without medication: 8 natural remedies - Medical News Today - April 15th, 2021
- Elite Transit Solutions Announces Aggressive Growth: Opens New Chicago and Charlotte Locations and Begins Hiring 200+ Employees - PR Web - April 15th, 2021
- Toll Management System(TMS) Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis-... - April 15th, 2021
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: and Greenbrook Tms (GBNH) - Smarter Analyst - April 11th, 2021
- Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market 2021 by Key Players, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 (Based on COVID-19 Impact... - April 11th, 2021
- TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market 2021 Is Rapidly Increasing Worldwide in Near Future | Top Companies Analysis- MAG & More,... - April 11th, 2021
- Maven Machines Integrates with McLeod Software to Improve Fleet and Driver Workflow - DC Velocity - April 11th, 2021
- Another Win for Health Insurers, a Big Loss for this Patient - CounterPunch.org - CounterPunch - April 11th, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players... - April 11th, 2021
- Global Transportation and Logistics Software Market Status Analysis and Forecast 2021-2027 with key player- TMW, 3G tms, AFS Transportation... - April 11th, 2021
- Neuro Wellness TMS Centers of America in Coral Springs: Many Depression Sufferers Have Tried Everything. It's Time To Try Nexstim TMS Therapy. -... - April 6th, 2021
- TMS Treatment for Autism: What is it and Does it Work? - Autism Parenting Magazine - April 6th, 2021
- Repetitive TMS demonstrates ability to reduce suicidal thoughts and behaviours - NeuroNews International - April 6th, 2021
- Can Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Stock Rise to the Top of Healthcare Sector Monday? - InvestorsObserver - April 6th, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market is Expected to Grow with an Impressive CAGR till 2027 | Players Yiruide Neurosoft Neuronetics KSU |... - April 6th, 2021
- EDAP TMS S.A. (NASDAQ:EDAP) Just Reported Full-Year Earnings And Analysts Are Lifting Their Estimates - Simply Wall St - April 6th, 2021
- Drivers concerned by prospect of no-go zone at Texas - RACER - April 6th, 2021
- TMS(Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) Coil Market 2021- Top Fastest Growing Segments and Emerging Opportunities The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv... - April 6th, 2021
- Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Is Higher By 13.81% Before the Open Wednesday - InvestorsObserver - April 6th, 2021
- What Kind Of Investors Own Most Of Greenbrook TMS Inc. (TSE:GTMS)? - Simply Wall St - April 6th, 2021
- Research on Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market 2020: By Growing Rate, Type, Applications, Geographical Regions, and Forecast to 2025 -... - April 6th, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market Worth $126.7 Million by 2026 and Forecasted to Grow at CAGR 0.093% from 2020 to 2030 Comprehensive... - April 6th, 2021
- Global oll Management System(TMS) Market Outlook, Industry Analysis and Prospect 2020 - The Bisouv Network - April 6th, 2021
- Reflecting film Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 |NIPPA, TOYOBO, TMS, Mitsubishi, Esopp Group, etc KSU |... - April 6th, 2021
- Talent Management Systems (TMS) Market 2021: Products/Services, Organizations, Industry Viewpoint Analysis & Breakthroughs Forecast by 2026 The... - April 6th, 2021
- Transportation Management System (TMS) Solution Market Size, Share, Trend, Growth Analysis, COVID-19 Impact, Forecast 2021-2027 | Oracle, SAP,... - April 6th, 2021
- Treasury Management System (TMS) Market Trend, Technology Innovations and Growth Prediction 2020-2026 - AlgosOnline - April 6th, 2021
- Treasury Management System (TMS) Market to Witness Strong Growth Over 2021-2027 | Key Manufacturers Overview- Oracle, Finastra, Salmon Software... - April 6th, 2021
- Active Recovery TMS opens sixth clinic in the Vancouver area | ClarkCountyToday.com - clarkcountytoday.com - March 31st, 2021
- EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) Stock Jumps 18.8%: Will It Continue to Soar? - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Ineffective for People with Bipolar Disorder - James Moore - March 31st, 2021
- New Efficacy Data on Theta Burst TMS for Bipolar Depression - Medscape - March 31st, 2021
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Helping Those Who Suffer in Silence - Psychiatry Advisor - March 31st, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market 2021 Will Reflect Significant Growth in Future with Size, Share, Growth, and Key Companies Analysis-... - March 31st, 2021
- Where Will Edap Tms SA (EDAP) Stock Go Next After It Is Higher By 19.44% in a Week? - InvestorsObserver - March 31st, 2021
- Talent Management Software (TMS) Market explored in the latest research report by Read Market Research- Cornerstone Ondemand, IBM, Lumesse and Others... - March 31st, 2021
- MagVenture introduces new solution to improve the ease of use for non-invasive brain stimulation - PRNewswire - March 21st, 2021
- Greenbrook to Commence Trading on NASDAQ - Business Wire - March 21st, 2021
- Axele Executive Named to SDCE 2021 Pros to Know - GlobeNewswire - March 21st, 2021
- Neuro Wellness TMS Centers Of America In Coral Springs: Do You Have Obsessive Compulsive Behaviors And Thoughts? - TAPinto.net - March 21st, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market 2021: Applications, Types and Growing Trends in Market, Gross Margin and Market Share 2027 - Cabell... - March 21st, 2021
- Global Talent Management Software (TMS) Industry Key Drivers, Business Insights And Forecast 2026 : Cornerstone... - March 21st, 2021
- Global Treasury Management System (TMS) Market 2021 Industry Insights, Drivers, Top Trends, Global Analysis And Forecast to 2027 - The Courier - March 21st, 2021
- C.H. Robinson's Freightview Technology Platform Named Compatible Solution of the Year by FedEx - Business Wire - March 21st, 2021
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market worth $4330.8 million by 2026 and projected to rise at CAGR 14.5% from 2020 to 2030 Exclusive Report... - March 21st, 2021
- Global Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market 2021 Industry Insights, Drivers, Top Trends, Global Analysis And Forecast to 2027 - The Courier - March 21st, 2021
- State-of-the art depression clinic opening at local Wellness Centre - Portadown Times - March 21st, 2021
- How to prevent psychosocial risks and the potential liability of the employer with the increase of remote work linked to Covid-19? - Lexology - March 21st, 2021
- Transportation Managem ent Systems (TMS) Market Expected to Witness High Growth over the Forecast 2026 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - March 21st, 2021
- Unique X & Copine to deploy Advertising Accord in Switzerland - DCinemaToday - March 21st, 2021
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation - Mayo Clinic - March 11th, 2021
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS): Hope for stubborn ... - March 11th, 2021
- Connecting the Supply Chain One TMS at a Time - Supply and Demand Chain Executive - March 11th, 2021
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators (TMS) Market worth $126.7 million by 2026 and projected to rise at CAGR 9.3% from 2020 to 2030 Exclusive Report by... - March 11th, 2021
- Axele Webinar: How Small and Midsized Carriers Can Harness the Power of Data - GlobeNewswire - March 11th, 2021
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS) Market aspects that require the complete knowledge by: Webfleet Solutions, Masternaut, Microlise, Transics,... - March 11th, 2021
- The Forgotten Story of the First Toyota Sold in the U.S., the Toyopet Crown - autoevolution - March 11th, 2021
- BrainsWay to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 25, 2021 - GuruFocus.com - March 11th, 2021
- XTM CEO Bob Willans on Raising Capital and the Future of Translation Pricing - Slator - March 11th, 2021
- Trade finance technology: New funding to help BuyCo link TMS with trade finance - JOC.com - February 22nd, 2021
- Reimagining the TMS for the age of e-commerce - DC Velocity - February 22nd, 2021