Top players highlighted in the FinFet Technology report are Atomera, Xilinx, United Microelectronics Corporation, Apple Inc., Qualcomm Technologies, Samsung Electronics, ARM Limited, Huawei Technologies, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, Intel Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), Broadcom Inc., Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co, MediaTek
Pune, India, March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Market Analysis The FinFet technology market is anticipated to grow at a stellar 40.3% CAGR over the forecast period (2019- 2025), reveals the current Market Research Future (MRFR) report. FinFet technology, or Fin Field Effect Transistor, simply put, is a technology that is built on 3D transistors to design modern processors for tablets, TVs, computers, and smartphones, and other wearable devices. The name FinFet comes from its design that is akin to a fishs back fin.
Enhancing Features that Bolster Market GrowthAccording to the MRFR report, there are numerous factors that are propelling the FinFet market growth. Some of these include the growing need for high-performance chips, integration of the technology with wearable devices and smartphones, the growing IC industry, advances in FinFet technology, increase in performance of devices, booming consumer electronics and smartphones market, high performance with low current leakage than the bulk technology, and growing need for miniaturized semiconductors. The additional factors fuelling the market growth include the increased device performance, and technological advances.
On the flip side, the self-heating issues, and complexities in the design process may limit the global FinFet technology market growth over the forecast period.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure:https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6724
COVID-19 Analysis Several companies have faced the brunt of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, with the FinFet technology market being no exception. This pandemic has led to temporary lockdowns and social distancing trends, which resulted in an economic slowdown, disruptions in demand and supply chain, and shutdown of manufacturing plants and industries. All these have impacted the FinFet technology market growth.
Market Segmentation The Market Research Future report offers an inclusive analysis of the FinFet technology market based on end user, application, and technology.
By technology, the FinFet technology market is segmented into 22nm, 20nm, 16nm, 14nm, 10nm, 7nm, 5nm, and 3nm. Of these, the 10nm segment will lead the market over the forecast period.
By application, the FinFet technology market is segmented into network processor, field-programmable gate array (FPGA), system on chip (SoC), graphics processing unit (GPU), and central processing unit (CPU). Of these, the SoC application segment will dominate the market over the forecast period.
By end user, the FinFet technology market is segmented into automotive, IoT/consumer electronics, cloud-server/high-end networks, mobile, and others. Of these, the IoT/consumer electronics segment will spearhead the market over the forecast period.
Browse In-depth Market Research Report (235 pages) on FinFet Technology Industry:https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/finfet-technology-market-6724
Regional Analysis North America to Sway FinFet Technology Market Geographically, the global FinFet technology market is bifurcated into Europe, the Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, and Rest of the World (RoW). Of these, North America will sway the market over the forecast period. The rising ownership of smartphones, emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), growing FinFet technology applications in different end use industries, and use of FinFet in CPU processors and memory units in smartphones by key mobile manufacturers to support multiple mobile and 5G applications are adding to the global FinFet technology market growth in the region. Besides, evolved perspective towards the perks of using newer technologies, growing smartphone owners, and development of novel technologies including artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML) in different end use applications are also adding market growth.
APAC to Have Healthy Growth in FinFet Technology Market The FinFet technology market in Europe is predicted to have the second-largest share over the forecast period, followed by the APAC region that is predicted to have healthy growth over the forecast period. Fast urbanization and industrialization in countries such as China, Japan, and India, increase in manufacturing activities in China and India, and prolific deployment of advanced smartphones and automotive CPUs are adding to the global FinFet technology market growth in the APAC region.
The FinFet technology market in RoW is predicted to have sound growth over the forecast period.
Ask Your Queries:https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/6724
Competitive Landscape The prominent players profiled in the FinFet technology market report include
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Inc. (US)
NVIDIA Corporation (US)
Broadcom Inc. (US)
Apple Inc. (US)
United Microelectronics Corporation (Taiwan)
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (China)
Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (China)
Atomera, Inc. (US)
MediaTek, Incorporated (Taiwan)
ARM Limited (UK)
Xilinx, Inc. (US)
Samsung Electronics Corporation Ltd (South Korea)
Intel Corporation (US)
Qualcomm Technologies Inc. (US)
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd (Taiwan)
The global FinFet technology market is highly fragmented and competitive with the presence of several international and domestic market players. These players have incorporated several strategies to stay at the forefront and also cater to the customers growing needs, such as contracts, collaborations, joint ventures, and partnerships, and others. Besides, they are also investing in research and development activities to strengthen their portfolios and also create hold in the market.
July 2020- GlobalFoundries has announced its 12nm FinFet technology that is all set for production. The technology as per the company is optimized for AI accelerator applications and will be ideal for power-efficient, high-performance SoC applications.
April 2019- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd has developed a 5nm technology that is ready for design. It will offer advanced logic to cater to the burgeoning need for computer power-driven by 5G and AI.
April 2019- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd has completed the development of 5 nanometer FinFet process technology that is based on EUV (extreme ultraviolet) advanced nodes. It will offer extra efficiency of up to 25% in the logical region, 10% higher output, and 20% lower consumption of power over other FinFet process technology.
February 2019- Intel Corporation has launched a 22 nanometer-based embedded MRAM for the internet of things devices. This MRAM device is all set for large-scale production and is likely to be highly beneficial for the internet of things applications.
Browse Related Reports:Global IoT in Consumer Electronics Market research report by product (smart TV, smart phones, wearable devices, kitchen appliances, printers), deployment (on-cloud, on-premise), connectivity ( NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zwave, ZigBee)
Global Consumer Robotics Market Research Report: By Type (Task Robots, Surveillance), Components (Microcontrollers, Displays,), Verticals (Marketing, Data Visualization), End-Users (Education, Healthcare)
Global System-On-Chip Market Research Report, Type (Digital Signal, Analog Signal, Mixed Signal), Application (Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Telecommunication, Automotive and Others)
Global System on Module Market Research Report: By Type (X86 Architecture, ARM Architecture and Power Architecture), By Application (Industrial Automation, Medical, Entertainment, Transportation, Test & Measurement, Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World) - Forecast till 2026
Global Hardware Acceleration Market Research Report: by Type (Graphics Processing Unit, Video Processing Unit, AI Accelerator, Regular Expression accelerator, Cryptographic Accelerator and others), by Application (Deep Learning Training, Public Cloud Inference, Enterprise Inference and others), by End User (Information Technology and Telecommunication, BFSI, Retail, Hospitality, Logistics, Automotive, Healthcare, Energy and others) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Central and South America) - Forecast till 2025
Global Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market: By Configuration (Low-End FPGA, Mid-Range FPGA, High-End FPGA), By Node Size (Less than 28 nm, 28–90 nm, More than 90 nm), By Technology (SRAM, FLASH, Antifuse Technologies), By Application (FPGA synthesis flow, Applied cryptography, Algorithmic cryptographic security, Others) and By Region - Forecast till 2025
About Market Research Future:At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
- Rackspace Technology Named a Top 15 Sourcing Standout by ISG - GlobeNewswire - May 11th, 2021
- Enhancing the impact of Technology Modernization Fund - FCW.com - May 11th, 2021
- Converge Technology Solutions Corp. Wins Five IBM Awards Including Top North America National Sell Business Partner of the Year - PRNewswire - May 11th, 2021
- DLS Technology Corporation Recipient of the 2020 Citrix Innovation Award for Partners - GlobeNewswire - May 11th, 2021
- Hempacco and Open Book Extracts to Debut Hemp Cigarette Flavoring Technology at Industry's Largest Annual Trade Show - Yahoo Finance - May 11th, 2021
- Experts to Discuss the Future of the Technology Supply Chain - inForney.com - May 11th, 2021
- Funny faces in face recognition could increase phone security with new technology - NBC2 News - May 11th, 2021
- Technically speaking: How technology helped save independent Dallas restaurants during the pandemic - The Dallas Morning News - May 11th, 2021
- Why International Game Technology Stock Popped Today - Motley Fool - May 11th, 2021
- Lack of Time for Analysis, Adoption of New Technology and Data Limitations are Top Challenges Facing Finance Teams, According to insightsoftware... - May 11th, 2021
- High Technology Is Best STEM School In Nation - Patch.com - May 11th, 2021
- Multiple Texas State, Local Governments and Education Institutions Modernize with GTY Technology Solutions for Digital Transformation - Business Wire - May 11th, 2021
- 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan freshens up with new styling, technology, and touch controls - The Car Connection - May 11th, 2021
- Why Technology Could Be The Answer For The Global Obesity Epidemic - Yahoo Finance - May 11th, 2021
- Marchex to Participate in the 16th Annual Virtual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference - Business Wire - May 11th, 2021
- Merkle Technologies Set to Launch Revolutionary Blockchain Technology that will Enhance Ledger Communication - PRNewswire - May 11th, 2021
- Fungicide Approved with Three-Way Biological, Chemical and Nano Technologies - Agweb Powered by Farm Journal - May 11th, 2021
- Worldwide Mobile Robotics Industry to 2029 - Featuring Northrop Grumman, Adept Technology and John Deere Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - May 11th, 2021
- Global Sports Technology Market (2021 to 2026) - Featuring IBM, Cisco and Ericsson Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 11th, 2021
- 10 Hot Data Center Technologies And Trends To Watch In 2021 - CRN - May 11th, 2021
- Outlook on the Oleoresins Global Market to 2025 - by Manufacturers, Regions, Technology, Application and Product Type - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - May 11th, 2021
- FICS Hosts 34th Annual Users' Conference, Promotes Education in Technology for Continued Success - Business Wire - May 11th, 2021
- Loop inks LOI to become official technology partner to $2.7B All Net Resort and Arena Project in Las Vegas - Proactive Investors USA - May 11th, 2021
- Shift Technology raises $220M at a $1B+ valuation to fight insurance fraud with AI - TechCrunch - May 11th, 2021
- Hearing aids for the masses: How changing technology and government policy can help - The Denver Post - April 25th, 2021
- Safety belts, the postal 'service' and using technology - Antelope Valley Press - April 25th, 2021
- FHSU Hosting Technology Education Fair - KSAL - April 25th, 2021
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE:EDU) May Have Issues Allocating Its Capital - Yahoo Finance - April 25th, 2021
- Cloud software marketplaces are linchpin to driving innovative technology solutions into DoD - C4ISRNet - April 25th, 2021
- Technology allowed Extension to keep doing its job - Traverse City Record Eagle - April 25th, 2021
- Abbott Vascular: delivering vascular care in 2021 | Technology & AI - Healthcare Global - Healthcare News, Magazine and Website - April 25th, 2021
- The Future of Retail: BOPIS 2.0 and RFID Technology | RFID JOURNAL - RFID Journal - April 25th, 2021
- How can technology bridge fintech and SMEs to ease the lending process - YourStory - April 25th, 2021
- The good, the bad and the truly horrifying potential of CRISPR technology | TheHill - The Hill - April 25th, 2021
- How Technology Is Revolutionizing Wildlife Photography - Fstoppers - April 25th, 2021
- This has just become a big week for AI regulation - MIT Technology Review - April 25th, 2021
- SEC Commissioner on Banning Bitcoin: 'It's Very Difficult to Ban Peer-to-Peer Technology' Regulation Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - April 25th, 2021
- Russia will rework technology developed for the ISS for its space station - SlashGear - April 25th, 2021
- Paritosh Jauhari Joins Successive Technologies as Chief Technology Officer - PR Newswire India - April 23rd, 2021
- Amazon's cashierless checkout technology is coming to its new supermarkets - CNBC - April 23rd, 2021
- Blockchain Technology Market Value Reach US$ 3.7 Billion By 2020 Covering Pre And Post COVID-19 Market Analysis: Acumen Research And Consulting -... - April 23rd, 2021
- Verrency Ranked Number 1 Fastest Growing Technology Company in Australia on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2020 Ranking - PRNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- Wearable technology market was valued at USD 116.2 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach USD 265.4 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 18.0%... - April 23rd, 2021
- Sharing Economy International Invests to develop NFT Technology into ECrent to Open Up Digital Items Sharing - PRNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- Inclusive Making course focuses on disabled users in technology spaces - Daily Northwestern - April 23rd, 2021
- How smart technology can drive the decarbonisation of transport - AirQualityNews - April 23rd, 2021
- Abel Noser Solutions Expands Their Technology Group with New Hires - GlobeNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- EyeWay Vision Joins Technology Innovation Collective The LaSAR Alliance | ARPost - ARPost - April 23rd, 2021
- Visionox Technology, Inc. and Universal Display Corporation Extend Long-Term OLED Agreements - Business Wire - April 23rd, 2021
- SBA Announces First-of-Its-Kind Technology Initiative for Restaurant Revitalization Fund - Drgnews - April 23rd, 2021
- Dow and Mura Technology announce partnership to scale game-changing new advanced recycling solution for plastics - Yahoo Finance - April 23rd, 2021
- II-VI Incorporated Inaugurates Technology and R&D Center in Shanghai - GlobeNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- Skycatch Announces New Technology Initiatives to Achieve Climate-Resilient Infrastructure Globally - PRNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- JetBlue Technology Ventures Invests in Universal Hydrogen to Support the Airline's Ambitious Sustainability Strategy - Business Wire - April 23rd, 2021
- Apria Healthcare Collaborates with Rackspace Technology to Leave the Data Center Resulting in Improved Customer Experience and Increased Savings -... - April 23rd, 2021
- Interactive College of Technology and DeVry University Partner to Create Unique Academic Pathway to Offer Students Easy Transfer - Business Wire - April 23rd, 2021
- Airbiquity and NXP Expand Technology Collaboration to Address Automaker Challenges with Managing Software and Data for Intelligent Connected Vehicles... - April 23rd, 2021
- DNA technology leads to arrest of man accused of sexually assaulting girl at East Texas camp - Tyler Morning Telegraph - April 23rd, 2021
- Lumeda Selected as one of the 25 Technology Companies to Watch in the Greater Hartford Area - WFMZ Allentown - April 23rd, 2021
- Accelerating Turnover to New Technology Diesel Engines, Increased use of Biobased Diesel Fuels Ensures Steady Progress on Carbon Reduction, Clean Air... - April 23rd, 2021
- Professional Sports Authenticator Acquires Genamint to Introduce Next-Generation Technology to Grading Process - PRNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- When Seconds Count: The Technology That Saved Lives In Oologah's Powerful 1991 Tornado - News On 6 - April 23rd, 2021
- Digital Health Technologies Market is Projected to Reach USD 68.17 billion and Rise at CAGR of 4.80% by 2028 - GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Abbott, Bosch... - April 23rd, 2021
- How to Use Technology to Prepare for Travel During the Coronavirus Pandemic - The New York Times - April 15th, 2021
- Frasil: Deciphering Technology to Reduce Isolation and Improve Communication of PLWDs - Analytics Insight - April 15th, 2021
- The Blacks in Technology Foundation Partners with Apprenti to Increase Black Representation Across the Tech Industry - PRNewswire - April 15th, 2021
- Nokia technology chief: The future is in software - FierceWireless - April 15th, 2021
- DUG Technology, Curtin University Enter Into Supercomputing Partnership - HPCwire - April 15th, 2021
- Outlook on the Wireless Charging Global Market to 2026 - by Technology, Transmission Range, Application and Region - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business... - April 15th, 2021
- Beth.Technology Announces Major Rebrand to I/O Fund - Business Wire - April 15th, 2021
- Ivy Tech receives $17k in sheet metal donation for Automotive Technology Program - WANE - April 15th, 2021
- Fed OIGs Leveraging Technology to Adjust to Pandemic Landscape - MeriTalk - April 15th, 2021
- Pre- and Post-COVID, Technology Is Reshaping Admissions Forever | Call to Action: Marketing and Communications in Higher Education - Inside Higher Ed - April 15th, 2021
- We Dont Need Tech Infomercials - The New York Times - April 15th, 2021
- This information technology stock has zoomed 134% in 6 weeks - Business Standard - April 15th, 2021
- 2021 Leadership Quadrant of Millimeter Wave Technology Suppliers - 8 Companies Included Such as Ridgewave, E-Band and Lightpointe -... - April 15th, 2021
- Coronavirus vaccine technology is paving the way for a whole new approach to flu shots - The Spokesman-Review - April 15th, 2021
- Japan's ticket to zero carbon could be century-old technology - The Japan Times - April 15th, 2021
- ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL (TSX:AAB, FR:A8H, OTC:AABVF) Technology Partner T2M Global Selected by the US Department Of Energy to Use AES-100 Technology to... - April 15th, 2021
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT) TechVision Opportunity, Annual Subscription - Latest Global Innovations and Developments - Yahoo Finance UK - April 15th, 2021