BTC/USD Daily CHART SHORT TERM
Bitcoin has seen an interesting week of trading as it rebounded from the support at $6,600 last week. The support here was provided by a rising trend line and was bolstered by a .236 Fib Retracement level. After rebounding, it went on to break above $7,000 but fell short at $7,200 this weekend which caused the coin to roll over again.
The cryptocurrency has since dropped beneath $7,000 and is now trading back at the support provided by the rising trend line.
Bitcoin is considered neutral at the moment, however, if it drops beneath the support line and falls below $6,600, the market would be considered as bearish in the short term.
Looking ahead, if the sellers push beneath $6,650, the first level of support lies at $6,612 (.236 Fib Retracement). Beneath this, support lies at $6,400, $6,200, and $6,085 (.382 Fib Retracement).
On the other side, if the buyers step in and push higher, the first level of resistance lies at $7,000. Above this, resistance lies at $7,174 (bearish .618 Fib Retracement), $7,200, and $7,400. If the bulls can break $7,400, higher resistance lies at $7,676 (1.618 Fib Extension), and $8,000 (bearish .786 Fib Retracement).
The RSI is trading beneath the 50 line which indicates weak bearish momentum. If it continues to drop further beneath 50, we can expect Bitcoin to drop beneath $6,600.
ETH/USD Daily CHART SHORT TERM
Ethereum managed to increase as high as $191 this week where it met resistance at a bearish .618 Fibonacci Retracement level. More specifically, it was unable to break above resistance at $187 (1.618 Fibonacci Extension level). It rolled over from here to drop into support at $170.
Etheruem is bullish right now after creating a fresh high for April. However, if it continues to fall and drops beneath $160 it would be considered neutral with a further drop beneath $150 turning the market bearish.
The first level of support lies at $167 (.236 Fib Retracement). Beneath this, support lies at $160, $152 (.382 Fib Retracement), and $140 (.5 Fib Retracement).
On the other side, if the bulls push higher, the first level of resistance lies at $176 (1.414 Fib Extension). Above this, resistance lies at $187 (1.618 Fib Extension), $191 (bearish .618 Fib Retracement), and $200.
The RSI is above 50 to show that the bulls are not willing to give up control of the market momentum which is a good sign for ETH.
XRP/USD Daily CHART SHORT TERM
XRP rebounded from support at the rising trend line last week which allowed it to climb as high as $0.196 this weekend. However, we can see that it rolled over from here as it drops back into the support at $0.18 which is further bolstered by the rising support trend line.
XRP remains neutral at this moment in time, however, if it was to break beneath $0.18 we could consider the market as bearish.
Beneath $0.18, the first level of support lies at $0.17 (.382 Fib Retracement). Beneath this, support lies at $0.159 (.5 Fib Retracement), $0.147 (.618 Fib Retracement), and $0.14.
On the other side, resistance is located at $0.19, $0.196, and $0.20. Above $0.20, higher resistance is found at $0.211, $0.22, and $0.229 (bearish .5 Fib Retracement).
LINK/USD Daily CHART SHORT TERM
ChainLink has been on an absolute surge during April as it manages to rise toward the $3.70 level. It has since dropped lower but has managed to find support at $3.40, where lies the .236 Fibonacci Retracement level.
ChainLink remains bullish right now but must break $3.70 to continue this bull run. A break beneath $3.40 would turn it neutral with a further drop beneath $3.00 turning it bearish.
If the sellers break $3.40, support can be found at $3.20 and $3.13 (.382 Fib Retracement). Beneath this, support lies at $3.00, $2.91 (.5 Fib Retracement), and $2.69 (.618 Fib Retracement).
On the other hand, the first level of resistance lies at $3.66 and $3.70. Above this, resistance lies at $3.80, $4.00, and $4.13 (1.272 Fib Extension level). Additional resistance lies at $4.38 (1.414 Fib Extension) and $4.50.
The RSI is well above 50 to indicate the bulls dominate the market momentum.
Market Update: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and ChainLink - Where Are They Heading?
Bitcoin saw a 2.44% price fall today as it straddles the $6,850 support.Ethereum dropped by a total of 4% as it drops into $170.Ripple fell by a total of 2.5% as it drops into $0.18.ChainLink dropped by 4.2% as it reaches support at $3.40.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkedin
Share on Telegram
- Protesters Around The World Are Putting Their Hopes Into Cryptocurrency - Forbes - June 24th, 2020
- The Benefits of Cryptocurrency Trading Crypto Benzinga - Benzinga - June 24th, 2020
- UNICEF Cryptocurrency Fund announces its largest investment of startups in developing and emerging economies - UNICEF - June 24th, 2020
- Akon City: $6 Billion Cryptocurrency City Set to Begin Construction | News - Bitcoin News - June 24th, 2020
- From Ethereum to Stellar, to Solana: Cryptocurrency Kin Confirms Blockchain Migration - CoinDesk - June 24th, 2020
- More Than 14 Million XRP Deposits Within the First Week of Listing on CoinLoan - PRNewswire - June 24th, 2020
- Market Makers Hold The Key To Success Of Early-Stage Cryptocurrency Projects - hackernoon.com - June 24th, 2020
- Jim Rogers Discusses Bitcoin as Money and Why Governments Will Stop Crypto | News - Bitcoin News - June 24th, 2020
- South Korea to Unveil Rules of Cryptocurrency Taxation in July - Finance Magnates - June 24th, 2020
- Evorese.com, a new and promising cryptocurrency exchange - PR Web - June 24th, 2020
- Accessible crypto: Will the arrival of ziglu drive new levels of cryptocurrency adoption? - FXStreet - June 24th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency: Redefining the Future of Finance - Visual Capitalist - June 14th, 2020
- A Cryptocurrency User Paid $2.6M In Transaction Fee To Send $136 Twice - Benzinga - June 14th, 2020
- CryptoMixer.bz: Bitcoin Mixer for your anonymity in the Crypto World - Yahoo Finance - June 14th, 2020
- 80% of US and European Institutional Investors Find Cryptocurrency Appealing: Survey - Bitcoin News - June 14th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Quotes and Forecasts: Last Updates on Cryptocurrencies - FinSMEs - June 14th, 2020
- Justice Gets 15 Guilty Pleas for International Crime Ring that Laundered Money Through Cryptocurrency Exchanges - Nextgov - June 14th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Market Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts to 2026 - Jewish Life News - June 14th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market News: Bitcoin drops to $9,100, the rest of the market follows suit - FXStreet - June 14th, 2020
- Chainalysis Partners with A&D Forensics, Expanding Access to its Cryptocurrency Investigative Tools in Africa - bitcoinke.io - June 14th, 2020
- Bitcoin: A Value Investor's Take On This Asset Bubble - Seeking Alpha - June 14th, 2020
- CashTelex Is Driving Mainstream Crypto Adoption Through Its Brand New Physical Asset-Backed Cryptocurrency CTLX - Yahoo Finance - June 14th, 2020
- Ethereum 2.0: The Choice Between Ones Own Node and a Staking Service - Cointelegraph - June 14th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Can Become a Medicine to Treat the Challenges Caused by Covid-19 - Coin Idol - June 14th, 2020
- Binance Launches Quarterly BTC/USD Futures With Up To 125x Leverage - Benzinga - June 14th, 2020
- What Is The Future Of Cryptocurrency Going To Look Like? - About Manchester - June 6th, 2020
- Watch | What is crypto-jacking? - The Hindu - June 6th, 2020
- Regulating cryptocurrency exchanges - The Indian Express - June 6th, 2020
- HOW TO BUY BITCOIN ON THE ISLE OF WIGHT - Island Echo - June 6th, 2020
- Could Bitcoin Trading Volume Really 100X in Four Years? - Cointelegraph - June 6th, 2020
- First Mover: Bloomberg's Pie-in-the-Sky Bitcoin Call Looks Directionally Defensible - CoinDesk - June 6th, 2020
- $1.4 Billion In Cryptocurrency Stolen In The Spring of 2020 Amid Coronavirus and WoToken Scams - CryptoPotato - June 6th, 2020
- How to win cryptocurrency by playing Flappy Bird - Decrypt - June 6th, 2020
- What Is The Best Cryptocurrency Broker? - Cryptonews - June 6th, 2020
- Todays cache | Crypto-jacking, and more - The Hindu - June 6th, 2020
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Cryptocurrency Market? - Fresno Observer - June 6th, 2020
- OKEx Continues Their Ongoing OKB Token Buyback - Cointelegraph - June 6th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Technology Market size Reap Excessive Revenues size COVID-19 2022 - Cole of Duty - June 6th, 2020
- Will Shopifys New Cryptocurrency Partnership Widen Its Moat? - Motley Fool - June 1st, 2020
- Meet Theta Fuel, the cryptocurrency that catches world's attention - Nairametrics - June 1st, 2020
- Bitcoin founder may have just moved nearly $400,000 in untouched cryptocurrency - The Independent - June 1st, 2020
- Bitcoins $100K Probability Speculation or Economic Theory Backed? - Finance Magnates - June 1st, 2020
- Bitcoin hodl waves indicate 60% of the cryptocurrency is being hoarded analysts suggest a bull run could be - Business Insider India - June 1st, 2020
- Everything to Know about the Emergence of Prepaid Cryptocurrency Debit Cards: - PaymentsJournal - June 1st, 2020
- Africa's young population and the drive for cryptocurrency - Techpoint.ng - June 1st, 2020
- Kraken CEO: Bitcoin (BTC) Would Be Worth $1,000,000,000,000 If the Masses Knew the Power of Cryptocurrency - The Daily Hodl - June 1st, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin bleeding as the market gets ready for CME futures expiration - FXStreet - June 1st, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Cardano increased by 15% - The Times Hub - June 1st, 2020
- Calibras Rebrand to Novi: An Effort to Create Distance from Facebook? - Finance Magnates - June 1st, 2020
- Why Have Cryptocurrency Payments Failed to Take Off So Far? - Cointelegraph - May 25th, 2020
- What to Know About Billions' Cryptocurrency Drama If You Know Nothing About Cryptocurrency - Vulture - May 25th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and COVID-19: Bitcoins Path to a Safe Haven - Cointelegraph - May 25th, 2020
- Bitcoin prices slip amid speculation that a block of the cryptocurrency possibly linked to creator Satoshi Nakamoto just changed hands - MarketWatch - May 25th, 2020
- Zcash's First Halving May Solve Its Inflation Problem - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - May 25th, 2020
- The Global Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Market is expected to grow by $ 2.80 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast... - May 25th, 2020
- Is 2020 the year to invest in cryptocurrency? - About Manchester - May 25th, 2020
- RenBTC Quietly Goes Live in Latest Bid to Bring Bitcoin Into Ethereum - CoinDesk - CoinDesk - May 25th, 2020
- Eight Countries That Don't Tax Your Bitcoin Gains | Finance Bitcoin News - Bitcoin News - May 25th, 2020
- The Top 5 Cryptocurrencies to Mine  | Coin Insider - Coin Insider - May 25th, 2020
- Can Stablecoins Be the Answer to Cryptocurrency's Biggest Problem? - News Anyway - May 25th, 2020
- ZIMBOCASH Lists Cryptocurrency Token, Wants To Be Alternative To ZW$ - Technology Zimbabwe - May 25th, 2020
- Bitcoin investors are bracing for a key technical event here's what you need to know - CNBC - May 11th, 2020
- Teen Hackers Accused of Cryptocurrency Theft, Sued For $71 Mn - CISO MAG - May 11th, 2020
- Coinbase CEO Says New Cryptocurrency Bill Would Have Major Impact on Future of Finance - The Daily Hodl - May 11th, 2020
- Paul Tudor Jones calls bitcoin a 'great speculation,' says he has almost 2% of his assets in it - CNBC - May 11th, 2020
- No way around it: the irreparable damage cryptocurrency does to the environment - Green Prophet - May 11th, 2020
- Bitcoin halving explained: What is cryptocurrency event and will it boost price? - The Independent - May 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bloodbath as Bitcoin nosedives to $8,000, Ethereum $180 and Ripple $0.1780 - FXStreet - May 11th, 2020
- Investors Who Bought iMining Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (CVE:IMIN) Shares A Year Ago Are Now Up 56% - Simply Wall St - May 11th, 2020
- Ethereum, XRP, and Litecoin Prices Wait for Bitcoins Halving - Crypto Briefing - May 11th, 2020
- Bitcoin's halving might see a large influx of investors wanting a piece of the cryptocurrency market - Mashable SE Asia - May 11th, 2020
- What is a cryptocurrency and why is it needed? - AMBCrypto English - May 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple have a bullish start to Saturday, following Fridays drop - FXStreet - May 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Litecoin dipped to 12% - The Times Hub - May 11th, 2020
- Bitcoin halving, coronavirus and recession: Is an adoption surge ahead? - Verdict - May 11th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Bityard Launched A Global Business Layout Using Singapore As Its Base - IndianWeb2.com - May 11th, 2020
- The IRS Wants to Know About Your Cryptocurrency Transactions - Interesting Engineering - May 7th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Market Update: Bitcoin whales massively accumulating, Ethereum and Ripple commence consolidation - FXStreet - May 7th, 2020
- Rand Corporation report finds bitcoin is still the dark webs preferred cryptocurrency - Yahoo Finance - May 7th, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and the future of the automotive trading industry - Irish Tech News - May 7th, 2020