#31.Lans Tibetan Herbal Expedition: Departure
We have some exciting projects underway. Find out about the research team, and the incredible serendipity surrounding this project. Discover how by sharing this podcast you have been part of the herb-to-clinic revolution and how you have helped support a Tibetan orphanage.
#30.Dang Gui: The Queen Herb For Womens Health
This fun episode takes you through the folktale of dang gui, as well as revealing the cutting edge pharmacology of herbal formulas that are miraculous for womens health.
#27-29. Dr Whalen Trilogy
Join Zen Master and Anesthesiologist Tom Whalen MD on a three-part journey from overwork and burnout to thriving in chaos and recharging on the go.
#26.Fecal Transplants: An Unusual, But Highly Effective Solution for Restoring Harmony in the Gut.
What if there was an easy way to treat colitis using microscopic flora found living within us? Today we are joined by microbiologist Amy (Bunny) Christie to talk about fecal transplants and their applications.
#25. Animal Ailments
Does dog diarrhea ever destroy your day? Feel sad seeing your pets limp around with arthritis? Do you hate it when your warhorses are suffering from parasites while defending the Chinese border from blood thirsty Jurchen hordes? Whether you want to enjoy a happier time with your pets, reduce your vet bills, or simply win a war with medicine, this is the podcast episode you will want to download and share with your friends.
#24. Email Answers 2
You have questions? We have answers. Thank you for reaching out with more great questions. In this episode, we cover pesticides in teas, coffee for fat loss and a single herb claimed to treat cancer. Please keep the questions coming.
#23. Bones of Steel
Botanical secrets for increasing bone strength
#21. Discover How a Former Pro Skater Used Natural Medicine to Restore His Knees
#20. Tragically Paralyzed Woman Walks Again After Using This Botanical Formula
#19. Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
#18. Botanical Skin Care
#17. Botanical Solutions For Chronic Infectious Diseases
#16. Post-Antibiotic Solution Jin Yin Hua
#15. Biohacking Bladder Control
#14. Email Answers 1
#13. Integrative Eye Specialist Dr. Andy Rosenfarb
#12. Scientifically Supported Teas For Fat Loss
#11. Ten Ways To Spot Pseudoscience InNatural Medicine
#10. When Ginseng Can Kill You And Seven Other Times Not To Use It
#9. Biohacking Opioid Dependence-Guests: Dr. Thomas Whalen and Dr. Michael Prihdam
#8. How Breathing and Plant Flavors Influence Gasotransmitters
#7. How Gases and Bacteria Can Unlock Extraordinary Abilities
#6. Mastering Your Fear and Boosting Your Focus:In crazy times, mastering your adrenal response is everything
#5. Super foods of the gods: Discover the folktales and pharmacology of super foods
#4. Visual Acuity: Discover a simple botanical combination that can brighten your eyes, repair the optic nerve, and strengthen the visual cortex in your brain
#3. Neurohacking Memory: Superpower your memory and increase cognitive function using time tested, evidence supported botanicals
#2. Biohacking Athletics: Discover the secrets of warlords, kung fu masters and Olympians
#1. Herbal Foot Soaks:Explore the history, research and easy application of herbal foot soaks
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while youre on the go. To subscribe to ourpodcast for free, youll need an app to listen to the show from.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod/Macbook listeners Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search Botanical Biohacking. This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time weproduce a new episode, youll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for Botanical Biohacking Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed youll need to add ishttp://botanicalbiohacking.libsyn.com/rss
For those who dont have a mobile device You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio files at Show Notesor following the show links above.
For those who would like email notifications Subscribe by putting your email in the box below.
- NeuroHacking - Home | Facebook - June 22nd, 2017
- Jordan Greenhall - Big Think - May 26th, 2017
- neurohacking | emergent by design - April 28th, 2017
- What is Neurohacking? - NEUROHACKER COLLECTIVE - February 12th, 2017
- Johns Hopkins University | Coursera - December 2nd, 2016
- Qualia - More than a Nootropic - All In One Supplement for ... - October 1st, 2016
- Blog - NEUROHACKER COLLECTIVE - September 29th, 2016
- Neuro Hacking /r/NeuroHacking - reddit.com - September 20th, 2016
- What is Neurohacking by Gabrielle Porter on Prezi - July 29th, 2016
- Ethos - NEUROHACKER COLLECTIVE - July 14th, 2016
- Neurohacking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - July 3rd, 2016
- The Neurohacking Association - June 30th, 2016
- For Newbies - The Basics (What is Neurohacking) - June 30th, 2016
- NeuroHacking - YouTube - June 26th, 2016
- Talk:Neurohacking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - June 19th, 2016
- 7: Mass Data - 10 Futurist Predictions in the World of ... - June 17th, 2016
- Sentient Developments: Future terror: neurohacking - A ... - June 12th, 2016
- 8: Neurohacking - 10 Futurist Predictions in the World of ... - June 12th, 2016
- emergent by design - June 12th, 2016