The health benefits of CBD have been a hot topic for a few years now. Most people know that CBD products can be beneficial for many different conditions, including anxiety, depression, arthritis, and chronic pain. However, what many dont know is that your favorite furry friends can benefit from CBD as well. Some of the best CBD dog treats can help your puppy deal with a great number of common ailments.
More often than not, your dog is not too keen on taking regular meds. Thats why giving them CBD treats is a great way to make them feel better when they are anxious or in pain. Though dog treats arent as potent as CBD oil itself, they can still help ease your dogs pain. In any case, it wont hurt to try them.
Below, we have listed the four best CBD dog treats to help your canine friend feel better. Furthermore, we included everything you need to know about choosing and using these dog treats.
If you ask any dog owner with experience in giving CBD treats to their dog, theyll say that Royal CBD has the best products on the market. The reviews and testimonials speak volumes, and we cannot help but agree with the customers (evidently, The Daily Herald, Juneau Empire, and Seattle Weekly rated Royal CBD as the #1 CBD Dog Treat in 2021).
These all-natural treats are full-spectrum products from organic hemp, made via CO2 extraction. Each treat delivers 5 mg of CBD, and the delicious natural flavors will ensure your dog doesnt notice it at all. The treats are also vegan and gluten-free, and they contain all the terpenes needed for maximum effectiveness.
Another amazing fact about Royal CBD dog treats is that they come in several varieties and flavors. Each variety is aimed at treating a different set of ailments. Their calming treats contain L-theanine and chamomile and come in apple and peanut butter flavors. These hearty treats are sweet potato and blueberry flavored and are good for boosting your dogs immune system and keeping their heart healthy. Finally, their active treats contain turmeric roots and boswellia, both of which are great for keeping your pets joints in good shape. These treats are pumpkin spice and cinnamon-flavored.
Though these treats seem picture-perfect, there are a few things we didnt like. Firstly, they are the more expensive CBD dog treats on the market. Secondly, all their treats come with a dose of 5 mg, which might be too much for smaller dogs. These two drawbacks are something you should consider before you opt to buy Royal CBD treats for your pet.
Though the name might worry you, these treats wont really make your dog goofy or high. Made from whole-hemp CBD, the chews contain no traces of THC whatsoever. However, the absence of THC doesnt mean that these treats are isolates. They contain all the necessary substances that provide the famous CBD entourage effect. You can find mentions of Gold Bees Goofy Bones on publications such as Bellevue Reporter and The Daily World.
Since the CBD in Goofy Bones is collected by the cold-press method, it isnt as medically effective as the one found in Royal CBD products. However, all Gold Bee treats contain 6 mg of CBD, as opposed to the 5 mg we have in Royal CBD treats.
The higher amount of CBD can make up for the extraction method and ensure that these treats are just as effective. Goofy Bones also come in two different flavors your dog will not be able to resist: pumpkin and bacon.
These treats have a rather soft and chewy texture. They are CO2-extracted, full-spectrum products with 2 mg of CBD in each piece. Just like in Goofy Bones, all traces of THC have been removed, so the entourage effect might be lessened to a degree. These chews are the most affordable ones on the list.
All Hempure treats are non-GMO and tested by a third-party lab. However, they contain a lot of additional ingredients you will need to research carefully before buying the treats. Those ingredients include glycerine, sodium alginate, dried brewers yeast, as well as different natural preservatives. Having this many additives and just one flavor (beef) is what ultimately puts these treats below our first two picks.
Honest Paws bites come from Colorado organic hemp. They are third-party lab tested, GMO-free full-spectrum products. Each treat contains 5 mg of CBD and can come in various flavors including peanut butter, which is a big favorite with many dogs.
The Honest Paws CBD treats are affordable and contain only natural ingredients. They also contain no additives. According to the reviews and testimonials of their regular customers, these chews are both safe and effective. They will make your dog calm and ease their pain. One big drawback of these treats is that you can only get them in the US, as the company does not ship anywhere else.
Just a few years ago, your vet would have recommended meds such as Rimadyl or Novox to help ease your dogs joint pain or similar ailments. Today, they will recommend CBD products just as often. This compound has become a common option in the vet community as it seems to be helping with countless different medical conditions.
There are many ways to give CBD to your dog. However, most dog owners agree that CBD treats are the safest and easiest way to do it. Still, there are quite a few things you need to consider before buying and giving CBD products to your dog. We are here to help make sure you get all the information you need.
Many people hear the word CBD and immediately think of weed and getting high. While CBD indeed is a compound found in the marijuana plant, it is in no way responsible for the high the plant causes. Furthermore, marijuana is just one type of cannabis, the other most common one being hemp. The CBD products available on the market always come from hemp. Therefore, they contain only small amounts of the psychoactive THC (less than 0.3%), which is not enough to get anyone high.
Giving marijuana to your dog is dangerous. Giving them CBD is, on the other hand, perfectly safe.
There has been substantial research on the healing effects of CBD on humans. However, the studies on its effects on dogs have been few and far between. Even so, vets and experts alike agree that CBD can help treat a variety of common canine ailments.
Firstly, CBD can help increase mobility and reduce joint pain in dogs suffering from osteoarthritis, one of the most common types of arthritis. Secondly, CBD can be useful for dogs battling epilepsy, as it can reduce the number of seizures. That doesnt come as too big of a surprise, since CBD has been used to help people with epilepsy for quite some time now. Thirdly, there has been some research that shows that CBD could be useful in slowing down the growth of cancer in dogs.
CBD can help with a few more conditions. It might reduce chronic pain caused by cancer, arthritis, or different neurological issues. It also appears to help ease the effects of inflammation and inflammatory diseases. Finally, CBD has also proven to be effective in treating symptoms of anxiety.
While many prescription meds could help with all of the above, they often produce unwanted side effects. CBD, on the other hand, only causes minor side effects in a small percentage of cases. Most dog owners opt to use it for that exact reason.
As we mentioned at the beginning, the biggest benefit of the best CBD dog treats is that they are the easiest way to give CBD to your dog. But, before you buy them, it is important to understand all their drawbacks as well.
The first and most significant drawback of treats is that they are not as potent as CBD oil. The preparation of the treats often requires cooking or baking, which means that the CBD is exposed to high temperatures. High temperature can cause it to break down, and if the temperature reaches 350, CBD becomes virtually useless.
Even if the treats are cooked slowly at lower temps, it can still reduce the potency of CBD. Furthermore, companies are not likely to say how exactly they make their products. And, since most potency lab tests are done before cooking, you can never truly know if something was lost in the process of production. Thats why sticking to reputable and popular brands is the best thing you can do.
Finally, because of lower potency, youll have to experiment with the dosage a little before figuring out how much your dog needs. But that is not such a serious drawback since youll get the hang of it quickly.
CBD dog treats need a bit longer to take effect than oils. Since you put CBD oil under the tongue, it is absorbed by the sublingual glands and it spreads through the bloodstream quickly. Treats, on the other hand, have to be digested first. That means that the process will last longer and that some CBD might be lost along the way.
The third and final drawback is that the CBD dog treats contain certain additives you wont find in CBD oil. Some of those additives are natural and will help treat your pets pain or anxiety (turmeric, chamomile). But others are there just to add flavor and make the treat more inviting. So, checking the label for the list of ingredients is the most important step to take while looking for the best CBD dog treats.
The type of CBD in the treats will determine how effective they are. The best choice is the CBD from organically grown American hemp. Organic plants dont contain pesticides, and hemp grown in the US has to meet strict quality regulations.
There are several different methods to extract CBD from hemp. The CBD of the highest quality comes from methods that use carbon dioxide. The CBD they get from cold press extraction or steam distillation is also a good and safe choice. What you should avoid is the CBD they get using solvents, as it is of lower quality.
Full-spectrum products contain more than just CBD. They also contain substances that boost the healing properties of CBD and create the entourage effect. Again, the amount of THC will never exceed 0.3%, so you dont need to worry about your dog getting high.
Isolates contain only CBD, so achieving the full entourage effect with them is impossible. However, they are a good choice if you want to stay fully safe and only give your dog treats with non-intoxicating compounds.
Whichever product you choose, make sure it comes with a COA issued by a third-party lab. There, you will find how much CBD and THC there is in the treats, as well as any other information about the product. If a manufacturer allows an outside testing company to take a look at their product, it means that they are confident in the quality of their production process and have nothing to hide.
Taking all of the above into account, weve compiled a list of the best CBD dog treats for your pet.
CBD has become widely accepted in the vet community as a cure for different ailments common to dogs. These ailments include arthritis, chronic pain, and anxiety.
As you have read, there are many things to consider when choosing the best CBD dog treats for your pet. We hope that our list can help you make the right decision for your dog and ease their discomfort and pain. We know you only want the best for them. So you can rest assured that the products we picked are the best CBD dog treats on the market.
Here is the original post:
- Worldwide Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Industry to 2025 - Legalised Supply of Quality-controlled CBD Oil for Sale is Driving Growth - PRNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- Best CBD Products To Try This Spring - vmagazine.com - April 23rd, 2021
- Martha Stewart, Jaleel White and more promote cannabis use: Experts weigh in on THC vs. CBD - USA TODAY - April 23rd, 2021
- The Chemistry of Delta-8 'New and Improved' THC - American Council on Science and Health - April 23rd, 2021
- How to Buy CBD for Dogs in Maryland - The Southern Maryland Chronicle - April 23rd, 2021
- The Benefits of Vaping CBD Oil - - VENTS Magazine - April 23rd, 2021
- Global Cannabidiol Oil (CBD Oil) Market 2021 Growth Analysis, Research, Trends, Key Players and Forecast to 2027 Clark County Blog - Clark County... - April 23rd, 2021
- Global Pharmaceutical Grade Hemp Oil Market 2021 with Top Countries Data Industry Growth Analysis, Future Demand and Leading Players Updates by... - April 23rd, 2021
- Hemp legalization to help crop diversity in rural communities, bring in additional revenue - KTVB.com - April 23rd, 2021
- Hemp Oil Market 2021 Size Share Upcoming Trends Segmentation, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 Northern Gwinnett News - Northern Gwinnett News... - April 23rd, 2021
- Nextleaf Solutions Onboards New Partner and Delivers Initial Bulk CBD Order - StreetInsider.com - April 23rd, 2021
- CBD Oil (Middle East and Africa) Market to Witness the Highest Growth Globally in Coming Years 2021-2027 The Courier - The Courier - April 23rd, 2021
- Does CBD Oil Expire? How to Check and Whether It's Safe - Healthline - April 23rd, 2021
- CBD Oil Market Insights, Forecast and Global Industry Analysis | Medical Marijuana, FOLIUM BIOSCIENCES, IrieCBD The Courier - The Courier - April 23rd, 2021
- How Houstons Hemp-Based Highway Vodka Went From Hobby to Hot Commodity - Eater Houston - April 23rd, 2021
- CBD oil, mental health days for first responders? Here are some resources Austin personnel could be getting - KXAN.com - April 11th, 2021
- 11 Best CBD Companies to Buy From in 2021: Honest Reviews & Guide - Observer - April 11th, 2021
- Top 9 Tips on Using CBD Oil - Oregon Cannabis Connection - April 11th, 2021
- The Benefits of CBD Gummies - Orlando Magazine - April 11th, 2021
- Best CBD Dog Treats To Reduce Dog's Anxiety & Pain - Bainbridge Island Review - April 11th, 2021
- 7 Vegan CBD Products That Will Destress You Right Now - VegNews - April 11th, 2021
- CBD Oil Extract Market Global Demand to Offer Lucrative Growth Prospects For Manufacturers By Aurora Cannabis, MARICANN, Tilray, Tikun Olam, The... - April 11th, 2021
- I Tried Tommy Chong's Good Vibes Protocol CBD & It Changed Everything - L.A. Weekly - April 11th, 2021
- What To Expect In 2021 from CBD Oil Market, Know Why Competition is Rising The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv Network - April 11th, 2021
- CBD Oil Extract Market Insights, Facts, Figures and Trends 2021-2027 | MarketDigits The Bisouv Network - The Bisouv Network - April 11th, 2021
- Marijuana dispensary could be within reach for local CBD shop owner - wtkr.com - wtkr.com - April 11th, 2021
- Reefer Madness Crowd Discovers CBD With Predictable Results - The Fresh Toast - April 11th, 2021
- CBD of Denver Inc. Reports First Quarter 2021 Revenue of USD $7.3 Million - Yahoo Finance - April 11th, 2021
- Full Spectrum Cannabis Products Industry Expected To Remain Robust Through 2027 - PRNewswire - April 11th, 2021
- SMPLSTC Reveals 3 New CBD Tinctures - PR Web - March 31st, 2021
- Hemp Oil Market Future Growth Prospect, Industry Report And Growing Demand Analysis Till 2026 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel... - March 31st, 2021
- CBD Oil Market 2021 is Showing Impressive Growth by 2029 | Industry Trends, Share, Size, Top Key Players Analysis and Forecast Research KSU | The... - March 31st, 2021
- CBD for Alzheimer's? The Cannabidiol Craze Makes Its Way Into Research - Being Patient - March 31st, 2021
- Global CBD Oil Market Manufacturers, Technology, Segmentation and Development Trends Forecasts to 2025 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - March 31st, 2021
- Heres Why Everybody Is Trying CBD Body Wash - SF Weekly - March 31st, 2021
- Europe CBD Oil Market Major factor driving the growth of this market is the medical advantages of CBD oil | DBMR The Courier - The Courier - March 31st, 2021
- Canna Comforts continues to expand with its focus on Hemp CBD products that heal - PR Web - March 31st, 2021
- US hemp oil Market: Current Market Scenario And Industry Forecasts 2021-2027|| Know the Companies List Could Potentially Benefit or Loose out From the... - March 31st, 2021
- CBD of Denver Inc. (CBDD) Becomes One of the First CBD Companies to Accept Bitcoin and Other Crypto Currencies - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2021
- Legacy Distribution Group, a Subsidiary of CBD Global Sciences, to Begin Distribution for Docklight Brands Inc. - Yahoo Finance - March 31st, 2021
- CBD Could Be A Key to Treating Addiction Long-Term, Studies Show - Observer - March 31st, 2021
- Global $13.4 Billion Cannabidiol Market to 2028 - Increasing Awareness CBD Health Benefits, Changing Consumer Opinion, and Attitude Toward CBD... - March 25th, 2021
- What are the uses and benefits you get from CBD cannabis? - News Anyway - March 25th, 2021
- Hemp is Becoming a Global Business As Market Projects Big Gains By 2024 - PRNewswire - March 25th, 2021
- CBD oil and MCI here's what you need to know - GoCogno.com - March 25th, 2021
- Mum tells how Paisley brothers' cannabis oil changed her life after years of pain - Daily Record - March 25th, 2021
- Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Market Research Report by Form, by Source, by Distribution Mode, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of... - March 11th, 2021
- I Tried CBD Hemp Body Lotion as a MoisturizerHere's My Review - msnNOW - March 11th, 2021
- Is Cannabis Good For Gut Health? - The Fresh Toast - March 11th, 2021
- Idaho farmers are one step closer to growing hemp legally, as House passes bill - Southernminn.com - March 11th, 2021
- BevCanna Solidifies Partnership with Nextleaf to Manufacture High-Quality THC and CBD Infused Beverages - Business Wire - March 11th, 2021
- Cannabis Oil Market to Witness Huge Growth by Emblem Cannabis Oils, CV Sciences, Halo - NeighborWebSJ - March 11th, 2021
- Global Hemp Seed Oil Market Research and Impressive Industry Growth Report 2027 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - March 11th, 2021
- 6 Best CBD Oil for Sleep 2021 - Hemp Products That Actually Help | HeraldNet.com - The Daily Herald - March 5th, 2021
- Hands Down, These Are the Best CBD Oils for Better Sleep and Relaxation - Yahoo Lifestyle - March 5th, 2021
- How To Boost Your Health With CBD Oil - KHTS Radio - March 5th, 2021
- CBN Oil for Sleeping Is Better Than Melatonin and CBD - The Daily Beast - March 5th, 2021
- Global CBD Oil Extract Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast (2021-2027) by Type, Application, and Region Canopy Growth Corporation, Aphria, Aurora... - March 5th, 2021
- 10 Best CBD Companies to Buy From in 2021: Honest Reviews & Guide - Observer - March 5th, 2021
- 5 Reasons Why Vaping Is The Best Way To Take CBD - South Florida Caribbean News - March 5th, 2021
- CBD Topicals: What Are They and How Do They Work? - TheNationRoar - March 5th, 2021
- Global CBD Oil Market: Predictable to Demand Drivers and Growth Stimulators Expected to Growth During the Forecast Period 2026 - NY Market Reports - March 5th, 2021
- CBD oil to relax and fight stress - Australian Times - March 5th, 2021
- Cannabidiol Oil Market Forecast Revised in a New Market Research Store Report as COVID-19 Projected to Hold a Massive Impact on Sales in 2021 The... - March 5th, 2021
- Cannabidiol, skin homeostasis and acne skin care - Open Access Government - March 5th, 2021
- Like CBD, turmeric has taken the modern wellness industry by stormand for good reason! - OK! - March 5th, 2021
- Hemp oil Market Increasing Demand, Industry Share, Growth with Industry Study Pandemic, Upcoming Years and How it is Going to Impact on Global... - February 22nd, 2021
- Recent Study on CBD Hemp Oil Market 2021 Including Key Players, Applications, and Growth Size By 2026 Express Keeper - Express Keeper - February 22nd, 2021
- Health Benefits of CBD Oil for Women | Info4u | indiawest.com - India West - India West - February 22nd, 2021
- Leafreport: Less than 1 in 4 CBD topicals contain the amount of CBD labeled - PRNewswire - February 22nd, 2021
- Global CBD Oil Market Insights, Overview, Analysis and Forecast 2021 2023 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - February 22nd, 2021
- Keebler cookies, cbdMD Gummies among 2021 Products of the Year - Candy Industry - February 22nd, 2021
- Legal Marijuana Market Analysis with Top Trends, Leading Companies, Key Regions, Segments, Mergers and Foreseen By DBMR Till 2027 : VIVO Cannabis, Dr.... - February 22nd, 2021
- CBD Oil Market to Witness Stunning Growth To Generate Massive Revenue Forecast to 2027 Gaia Herbs ENDOCA, Diamond CBD, NuLeaf Naturals The Courier -... - February 22nd, 2021
- Europe CBD Oil Market Set to Witness Huge Growth and Competitive Outlook Aurora Cannabis, Diamond CBD, ENDOCA The Courier - The Courier - February 22nd, 2021
- Global Medical Cannabis Based Oil Extract-Infused Products Market Trends and Vendors Analysis after Covid-19 Pandemic Opportunities Scenario... - February 22nd, 2021
- Hempura Plans to Bring Authentic CBD Oil Products to the United States - Yahoo Finance - February 6th, 2021
- 5 Best CBD Ointments and Salves of 2021 - Healthline - February 6th, 2021
- Benefits of the CBD oil - - VENTS Magazine - February 6th, 2021
- Cbd Oil Market COVID-19 Impact and Analysis by Type,, Application, and Country KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - February 6th, 2021