Your dog is your best friend, and as such, it deserves to live its best, healthiest life. But what happens when it grows older and starts developing chronic pain, arthritis, or, god forbid, cancer? Constant visits to the vet only add to the stress, and the pills they prescribe have unpleasant side-effects. If all that sounds familiar, maybe its time to give some of the best CBD dog treats a shot.
But of course, if youre new to the world of CBD, it may be difficult to figure out where to look. For that reason, weve compiled this list of the best CBD dog treats out there and reputable companies that make them. So go ahead and give them a try your dog will certainly appreciate it.
As the name alone says, Royal CBDs products are of such high quality that they are fit for a king. And many dog owners will agree that their beloved furry friends deserve nothing less. If youre one of those, then youre in luck Royal CBD recognized the benefits of CBD for pets and added dog treats to their growing list of products.
And clearly, they made these treats with the same commitment to quality theyd displayed with their earlier products. The reviews are almost unanimous Royal CBD dog treats are all-natural, delicious, and healthy (this product is voted the number one CBD Dog Treats of 2021 by famous publishers like Kitsap Daily News, and Seattle Weekly). Of course, dogs cant share their opinion quite so eloquently, but their excited reactions speak volumes!
So, what exactly makes Royal CBD one of the best CBD dog treats? Well, theyre made from organic, locally-grown hemp that passed all the necessary tests at every stage of the process. Thanks to the supercritical CO2 extraction, the CBD is full-spectrum and free of any potentially harmful solvents. Whats more, there are no GMOs, gluten, dairy, or high-levels of THC in these delicious treats.
But the most exciting part for your dog is, without a doubt, the taste. Royal CBD dog treats come in not just one but three varieties. Each of these is meant to treat a different condition, but they all contain 5 mg of CBD and natural additives. So, lets take a closer look at each type!
Does your dog often throw tantrums when youre gone? Maybe youve noticed it cant seem to calm down? If thats the case, your furry best friend might be suffering from anxiety a fairly common disorder in dogs.
Naturally, the best way to eliminate it is to identify the stressor and then deal with it head-on. But in the meantime, you could give your pup a taste of Calming Treats from the Royal Paws CBD collection.
Aside from CBD, these treats are infused with L-theanine and chamomile, both of which reduce stress and promote relaxation. Even if your dog doesnt suffer from anxiety, Calming Treats can come in handy especially for pups that experience nervousness due to pain.
And the best part is that these treats are absolutely delicious. Your dog will enjoy the taste of peanut butter and apple mixed with cinnamon and coconut oil as it chews on its daily snack.
Dogs love nothing more than to run, jump, and chase pigeons in the park. So just imagine how miserable they must be when their legs and joints arent in top form! Sadly, many conditions can limit your dogs mobility and cause pain, and its up to you to help your furry friend through it.
One way to do so is by giving your pup Royal Paws CBD Active Treats. These treats are specifically designed to reduce muscle pain and inflammation, strengthen joints, and keep your dog active. Aside from CBD, which supports healthy bones, this product contains turmeric, famous for its anti-inflammatory properties, and boswellia. All ingredients are 100% natural!
On top of that, youll have no trouble giving these treats to your dog. In fact, thanks to their pumpkin spice and cinnamon taste, your pup will simply never have enough!
Cardiovascular health and the immune system are as important to a dog as they are to you. While your dogs still young, you might not pay attention to it as much, but when it grows older, you definitely should. And nothing can help more than Royal Paws CBD Hearty Treats!
These treats are full of immune boosters, antioxidants, and healthy protein. All of that comes from natural ingredients blueberries, flaxseed, and hemp seed powder. And thanks to the sweet potato and blueberry taste, your dog will eat these healthy treats with pleasure!
Gold Bee is another one of those companies that never fail to deliver a good, high-quality product. For that reason, we were curious to see if Goofy Bones dog treats can meet the sky-high expectations we had. And once again, we werent disappointed.
Similarly to Royal CBD, Gold Bee Goofy Bones treats are made of full-spectrum CBD, which contains cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes. The difference is that this product has no THC whatsoever not even trace amounts. So if youre anxious about your dog getting high, you dont have to be. Its entirely impossible with Goofy Bones.
What puts this product slightly lower on our list is the extraction method used to acquire CBD. Unlike Royal CBD, Gold Bee uses the cold-press method, which may preserve the natural aroma, but it causes the oil to oxidize. In the case of supercritical CO2 extraction, the oil doesnt come in contact with oxygen and tends to last longer.
But despite this minor drawback, Gold Bees CBD dog treats are still an excellent product. Highly-respected publications such as HeraldNet, Peninsula Daily News, Bellevue Reporter, and many others are recommending Goofy Bones to their dog owner readers.
On top of that, its bacon and pumpkin flavor is bound to become every dogs favorite!
Another great contender on this list of best CBD dog treats is, without a doubt, Honest Paws. Unlike all the other companies, this one makes CBD products exclusively for pets oils, treats, chews, and tinctures. Thus, you can rest assured that everything is both suitable and beneficial to your pup!
As you might expect, Honest Paws CBD Bites are 100% organic and made of full-spectrum CBD oil with natural additives. The treats are GMO and gluten-free, lab-tested, and absolutely delicious. In fact, just like Royal CBD, they too come in three varieties! These include:
Another great choice for dogs with anxiety, Calm Bites will relax and soothe your dog in no time. These treats are made of full-spectrum CBD, organic barley, organic oats, and peanut butter. Combined like this, these ingredients assist digestion, reduce inflammation, and calm the nerves. Also, no dog could possibly resist that peanut butter flavor!
If your pup is suffering from chronic pain of any kind, Relief Bites could bring much-needed comfort. Although the ingredients are more or less the same as the ones in Calm Bites, the addition of turmeric makes quite a difference. As mentioned before, turmeric is great for relieving pain and inflammation.
Finally, to ensure your dog stays healthy and strong, give it Wellness Bites daily. With organic coconut shavings added to the tried-and-true formula of other Bites, this product will strengthen your furry friends immune system even when it reaches old age.
If you have a smaller dog, 5-6 mg of CBD per treat may be a little much. Luckily, some companies understand that small dogs need their CBD too. One of those is Hempure, with its 2 mg of full-spectrum CBD apiece.
Like all the other products on this list, Hempure CBD Pet Chews are GMO-free and made from locally-grown hemp. However, one detail may be slightly concerning the treats contain beef flavor, natural preservatives, and glycerine. If youd rather avoid such ingredients, Hempure CBD Pet Chews might not be for you.
Still, if you do choose them, rest assured that your dog will love them. Aside from the irresistible beef flavor, these treats are also soft and chewy perfect even for older dogs. Plus, price-wise, they are definitely more affordable than other best CBD dog treats on this list.
Although CBD has become wildly popular in the last few years, many people still have concerns about it. Usually, those double when it comes to their pets. How can they let their dogs take a product thats so closely related to marijuana? Are there any side-effects if they do? Ultimately, what should they even look for?
Those are just some of the questions we hear regularly, and youve probably asked some yourself. But dont worry weve prepared a short guide that should clear all your doubts and misgivings. So, lets take a look.
Lets get this first thing out of the way no, CBD cant get anyone high. While cannabidiol does appear in marijuana, its not the substance that gets you high. THC is responsible for that, and you can find it only in trace amounts in CBD products. In fact, many pet CBD oils, treats, and chews dont contain any THC at all.
So, dont worry about giving CBD to your dog. As long as you stick to the recommended doses, its perfectly safe, and youre unlikely to encounter any side-effects.
Youve probably heard people swear by CBD as if its some magical new substance that can solve everything. But what exactly does it do? And can it actually help your pup feel better?
Luckily, CBD benefits arent exaggerated the substance really is as healthy as everyone says, with almost no side-effects. Your dog can take it when its ill to soothe the symptoms or when its healthy to maintain that good shape. In either case, CBD will have a positive effect on the whole body.
But more specifically, here are a few things that CBD can help with:
And unlike medication that is typically prescribed to treat these conditions, CBD is completely natural. The only side-effects that you can expect are dry mouth and drowsiness otherwise, your dog will be as playful as ever!
Once you decide to give CBD to your dog, you need to consider another thing will you do it through treats or oil? Although the effects of both are more or less the same, administration methods are entirely different. And thats precisely what you need to take into account.
To give your dog CBD oil, you need to put a few drops under its tongue. Now, you can probably already imagine what the problem is with that. Dogs dont typically enjoy when you put anything in their mouth, and its certainly risky to try and do so. Thats why many owners turn to treats a completely safe and natural way of giving CBD to dogs.
But as great as treats are, they have a few disadvantages too. First of all, the effects take far more time to kick in, whereas the oil takes effect almost instantly. Thats because CBD from the oil gets into the bloodstream much faster than that from the treats. Dog treats first end up in the stomach where they have to be digested and that can take a while.
Also, CBD oil is typically purer and more effective than treats. To make dog treats, manufacturers have to cook them at high temperatures, which may lower their potency. If youre buying treats, stick with reputable companies that have proven their quality over time.
And finally, always check the ingredients list when buying treats. Of course, the same can be said for CBD oil, but treats are more likely to contain additives that may not be fully natural. Make sure to know what youre purchasing, and youll never have any issues!
Now that you know more about CBD and its effects, you dont have to hesitate. Surprise your dog with some of the best CBD dog treats from our list! It will surely love them, and so will you when you see the positive change in your dogs health.
See the article here:
- 5 Tips to Keep in Mind When Cooking With CBD Oil - Salon Priv Magazine - July 16th, 2021
- United States Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil Market Research Report 2021-2026 by Form, Source, Application, Distribution Channel, & State with Cumulative... - July 16th, 2021
- Massive Houston hemp facility has its eyes on a cannabis-infused future - Houston Chronicle - July 16th, 2021
- Review: 22Red's CBD Isolate Tincture is Worth the Price - Your Money Geek - July 16th, 2021
- CBD and rugby: Why are the sport's biggest names turning to cannabis products? - BBC Sport - July 16th, 2021
- CBD-Infused Beverages Market Is Expected to Exceed $14 Billion by End of 2026 - PRNewswire - July 16th, 2021
- Pet CBD Market drive by the increasing prevalence of GIT and bowel related disorders among pets | TMR Research Study - BioSpace - July 16th, 2021
- Spotlight: CBD For Pain & Aches: Four Best Ways To Use CBD To Find Relief - Magnetic Magazine - July 16th, 2021
- CBD Oil Extract Market Share, Size 2021 Emerging Rapidly with Global Latest Trends, Growth, Revenue, Demand and Forecast to 2027 The JC Star - The JC... - July 16th, 2021
- US Hemp Oil Market 2021 Recent Industry Developments and Growth Strategies Adopted by Top Key Players Worldwide and Assessment to 2027 26 Sports -... - July 16th, 2021
- BestCBDpromo Offers the Best Daily Deals On CBD Oils, Edibles, Drinks, Topicals and More - Digital Journal - July 16th, 2021
- Global CBD Hemp Oil Market 2021 Industry Future Growth, Key Player Analysis and Forecast 2026 The JC Star - The JC Star - July 16th, 2021
- The entourage effect: Is cannabis more than just THC and CBD? - New Atlas - July 16th, 2021
- Cellular biologist says CBD oil saved her son's life - The GrowthOp - June 20th, 2021
- 3 CBD Products to Help Your Workout Routine - SF Weekly - June 20th, 2021
- Kadenwood Achieves Largest CBD Retail Distribution Network in the US with the Acquisition of CBD Wellness Brand Social CBD - PRNewswire - June 20th, 2021
- CBDistillery Sets Aside Thousands Of Products To Advance The Efficacy of Hemp-Derived Wellness Products - PRNewswire - June 20th, 2021
- CBD Oil Extract Market Size and Analysis, Services With Its Application and Access Type by Future Forecast 2021-2028 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper -... - June 20th, 2021
- Skip the Aloe: How CBD Can Help With Sunburn - Green Entrepreneur - June 20th, 2021
- Middle East and Africa CBD Oil Market Industry Analysis And Detailed Profiles Of Top Industry Players 2021 2027 Says DBMR The Manomet Current - The... - June 20th, 2021
- CBD Capsules or Oils Which Is Better? - EconoTimes - June 20th, 2021
- Cannabidiol Oil (CBD Oil) Market Along with an Analysis of the Competitive Landscape 2021-2028 Clark County Blog - Clark County Blog - June 20th, 2021
- CBD Hemp Oil Market Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth Analysis Clark County Blog - Clark County Blog - June 20th, 2021
- US hemp oil Market || Who are the Key Players in Market and How are They Performing in recent years? | Analysis and Forecast till 2027 KSU | The... - June 20th, 2021
- Hemp Oil in Dietary Supplements Market || What Is Driving the Production and Growth of Market? The Courier - The Courier - June 20th, 2021
- USA-Grown Organic CBD Topicals With Aim to Improve Americans' Lifestyles - PRNewswire - May 31st, 2021
- Pacific Roots Introduces Wellness and Pleasure Line Products Infused With CBD - PRNewswire - May 31st, 2021
- More Canadians turning to cannabis to help deal with pandemic pressures - CBC.ca - May 31st, 2021
- Global CBD Oil Extract Market is Expected to Grow at an Impressive CAGR by 2028 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - May 31st, 2021
- Global CBD Oil in Beauty Products Market Rising Trends,Competitive Strategies,Market Size,Latest Technologies Research And Future Scope 2025 ... - May 31st, 2021
- Deal: These CBD Gummies Will Cure Your Sunday Scaries - InsideHook - May 31st, 2021
- Impact of Covid-19 on CBD Hemp Oil Market 2020-2028 Canopy Growth Corporation, Medical Marijuana, Inc., Canndeo Limited, Aphria Inc. The Courier -... - May 31st, 2021
- Why Dont You Feel the Effects of CBD? - Phones Wiki - May 31st, 2021
- CBD Oil: What are 9 Proven or Possible Health Benefits? - May 27th, 2021
- Top 3 CBD Oils for Pain [That Actually Work] - 2021 Guide - May 27th, 2021
- CBD: Safe and effective? - Mayo Clinic - May 27th, 2021
- Can CBD Oil Be Used As An Antifungal? - nativenewsonline.net - May 27th, 2021
- WVU Today | As CBD oil sales hit the gas, WVU researcher studies its effects on driving performance - WVU Today - May 27th, 2021
- CBD Oil Market is Expected to Grow at an Impressive CAGR by 2028 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - May 27th, 2021
- Summer Means a Return to Activity, and Time for Cibadol Products - PRNewswire - May 27th, 2021
- Well Care Botanicals CBD Topicals: Our Review - Ministry of Hemp - May 27th, 2021
- 9 Best CBD Bundles and Starter Packs of 2021 - Healthline - May 20th, 2021
- What is CBD oil and how does it benefit your pets? - The Indian Express - May 20th, 2021
- CBD Oil Market 2021 Overview with Demographic Data and Industry Growth Trends 2028 The Courier - The Courier - May 20th, 2021
- Tips on Using Cannabis Oil for Treating Medical Conditions - The Leaf Online - May 20th, 2021
- What Is the Strongest CBD Oil and Where Can You Buy It? - The Leaf Online - May 20th, 2021
- Breakfast recipe: CBD oil overnight oats with pear and honey - Metro.co.uk - May 20th, 2021
- Millennia in the making: unlocking the medicinal value of CBD - Drug Target Review - May 20th, 2021
- I Took CBD For Two Weeks. Here's How It Made Me Feel - Longevity LIVE - Longevity LIVE - May 20th, 2021
- The global medical cannabis market is expected to reach US$ 49,116.4 million by 2028 from US$ 8,926.6 million in 2020 - Yahoo Finance - May 20th, 2021
- $18+ Billion Worldwide Industrial Hemp Industry to 2025 - Key Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges - PRNewswire - May 20th, 2021
- CBD oil processor offers THC 'remediation,' but regulators urge caution - Pine Journal - May 16th, 2021
- How Using CBD Oil Can Give You a Good Night's Sleep - Critical Blast - May 16th, 2021
- 4 Ways To Check If Your Dog's CBD is Safe And Effective - - VENTS Magazine - May 16th, 2021
- Europe CBD Oil Market Forecast Including Growth Factors, Types And Application By Regional Geography 2021 The Manomet Current - The Manomet Current - May 16th, 2021
- $18+ billion worldwide industrial hemp industry to 2025 - key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges Greenway Magazine - Greenway - May 16th, 2021
- Top 5 CBD Snacks That You Should Try - UrbanMatter - May 16th, 2021
- High cannabis sales during the pandemic allows Calgary business to expand - Globalnews.ca - May 16th, 2021
- Global Hemp Derived CBD Oil Market 2020-2025 Industry Status and Trends Outlook By Type and Application Global Marketers Brockville Observer -... - May 16th, 2021
- CBD for pets: does it work and is it safe? - ZME Science - May 16th, 2021
- Hemp Oil in Dietary Supplements Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | The Courier - The... - May 16th, 2021
- Hemp Oil Market (COVID-19 Impact Analysis) 2021 to See Major Growth in Revenue, Leading Players -Isodiol International Inc, HempLife Today, Hemp Oil... - May 16th, 2021
- Mental Health Awareness Week: Cannabis, CBD, and Anxiety - The Cannabis Exchange - May 16th, 2021
- US hemp oil Market: The Secret History And Future Growth | Value Share and Key Trends 2021-2027|| POST COVID-19 Unlock Opportunities with Coronavirus... - May 16th, 2021
- CBD of Denver to Present at the Investor Hot Seat on May 20 - StreetInsider.com - May 16th, 2021
- Cannabidiol Oil (CBD Oil) Market Size is Estimited To Reach USD XX Mn By 2023 with CAGR 36% Brockville Observer - Brockville Observer - May 16th, 2021
- Global Cannabidiol Oil (CBD Oil) Market Applications across Diverse Industry Verticals will emerge in Favor of Market Growth to Boost Sales Revenue ... - May 16th, 2021
- Worldwide Cannabinoid Hemp Oil Industry to 2025 - Legalised Supply of Quality-controlled CBD Oil for Sale is Driving Growth - PRNewswire - April 23rd, 2021
- Best CBD Products To Try This Spring - vmagazine.com - April 23rd, 2021
- Martha Stewart, Jaleel White and more promote cannabis use: Experts weigh in on THC vs. CBD - USA TODAY - April 23rd, 2021
- The Chemistry of Delta-8 'New and Improved' THC - American Council on Science and Health - April 23rd, 2021
- How to Buy CBD for Dogs in Maryland - The Southern Maryland Chronicle - April 23rd, 2021
- The Benefits of Vaping CBD Oil - - VENTS Magazine - April 23rd, 2021
- Global Cannabidiol Oil (CBD Oil) Market 2021 Growth Analysis, Research, Trends, Key Players and Forecast to 2027 Clark County Blog - Clark County... - April 23rd, 2021
- Global Pharmaceutical Grade Hemp Oil Market 2021 with Top Countries Data Industry Growth Analysis, Future Demand and Leading Players Updates by... - April 23rd, 2021
- Hemp legalization to help crop diversity in rural communities, bring in additional revenue - KTVB.com - April 23rd, 2021
- Hemp Oil Market 2021 Size Share Upcoming Trends Segmentation, Opportunities and Forecast To 2026 Northern Gwinnett News - Northern Gwinnett News... - April 23rd, 2021
- Nextleaf Solutions Onboards New Partner and Delivers Initial Bulk CBD Order - StreetInsider.com - April 23rd, 2021
- CBD Oil (Middle East and Africa) Market to Witness the Highest Growth Globally in Coming Years 2021-2027 The Courier - The Courier - April 23rd, 2021
- Does CBD Oil Expire? How to Check and Whether It's Safe - Healthline - April 23rd, 2021