Unusually, the press days are both on a weekend: 26 & 27 September
More information about future models can be found by searching PLDB, just-auto's global vehicle database. Simply click on the link at the end of this list.
Audi A3 L: not yet confirmed as a debutante this extended wheelbase sedan will soon be in production at FAW Volkswagen's Foshan plant.
Audi Q5 L facelift: public premiere for the extended wheelbase body which continues to be built exclusively in China.
Bestune B70: third generation model is a 4,810 mm long sedan powered by a 124 kW 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol turbo.
BMW 5 Series Li/Le facelift: the Beijing-built G38 long-wheelbase sedan gains the same changes announced for G30/G31 announced in May.
Chery Tiggo 3X Plus: high-spec variant has a different front end to the existing small SUV.
Chery Tiggo 8 Plus: a luxurious version of the 4.7 m long SUV.
Ford Territory EV: a new motor produces 120 kW (163 PS) and 280 Nm (207 lb ft), while the battery's capacity rises to 60.4 kWh. Maximum NEDC range is claimed to be 435 km compared to 360 km when this model was launched in June 2019.
Foton Da Jiang Jun 'Big General': new pick-up which looks a lot like the outgoing Ford F-150 Raptor.
GAC Trumpchi Enpulse concept: no official details as yet for this electric sports car.
Geely Preface: development code for this4,785 mm long four-door fastback is FS11.
GWM Futurist concept: retro sedan which is claimed to have a cobalt-free battery and an NEDC range of up to 700 km.
Haval H2: awaiting confirmation from GWM that this new generation of the small SUV will be making its worldwide premiere.
Honda CR-V PHEV: likely to be manufactured in Wuhan by the Dongfeng Honda JV but confirmation awaited.
Honda EV concept: only a sketch at the moment with full details yet to be disclosed.
Hozon Auto: Eureka 03 concept should be a preview of an electric sedan to supplement the existing Eureka 01, an SUV.
Human Horizons HiPhi X concept: revealed as a prototype in July 2019, this large electric crossover will be the start-up brand's first model.
Hyundai Custo: the brand's first MPV for the Chinese market, this Sonata-based model is due on sale in the fourth quarter.
Infiniti QX60 Monograph: concept preview of next year's successor for the by then nine-year old QX60.
Leap Motor C01 or C11: no official name yet for an electric crossover which will be the production version of the C-More concept from AutoShanghai 2019.
Lynk & Co 06 / 06 PHEV: 4,340 long crossover uses BMA architecture and powered by a three-cylinder petrol turbo engine / same 1.5-litre turbo plus a single motor.
Lynk & Co Zero concept: a preview of the first vehicle for SEA, a new open source EV platform, which will be also be used for Geely, Volvo and Polestar models. The five-door hatchback prototype is said to be 4,850 mm long, 1,980 mm wide and 1,530 mm high with a 2,999 mm wheelbase. DC1E is the codename for what might be called Lynk & Co 08 in production form.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class: public premiere after the recent online announcement.
MG 5: a fastback-look sedan which is based upon the earlier but out of production GT.
MG Linghang: based on the HS, this SUV will eventually replace that model. Engines are 1.5- and 2.0-litre turbos, with FWD and AWD variants.
Qoros Milestone concept: details to follow.
Roewe i6 Max & i6 Max PHEV: first of the pair is powered by a 178 hp and 275 Nm 1.5-litre turbo engine, while the i6 Max PHEV adds a single motor for a combined power output of 308 hp and 480 Nm.
Roewe iMax: previewed by the iM8 concept at a brand event held in May, the production model could premiere unless SAIC holds it over until the Guangzhou show in November.
Rolls-Royce Ghost & Ghost Extended: wheelbases are 3,295 and 3,465, engine is Cullinan's 420 kW (571 PS) and 850 Nm (627 lb ft) 6,749 cc biturbo V12.
Wuling Victory: Chinese market sales of this 4,875 mm long six-seat MPV will commence in Q4.
More detail on past, current and forthcoming models can be found in PLDB, the future vehicles database which is part of GlobalData's Automotive Intelligence Center.
View original post here:
Beijing motor show - Infiniti QX60 preview | Automotive Industry Analysis - just-auto.com
- Battlefield 6 leaker claims slightly futuristic setting with drones and robots - Gamesradar - March 31st, 2021
- Smoking Will Disappear Within a Generation, Experts Say - Futurism - March 31st, 2021
- Humans Are Rapidly Losing the Ability to Procreate, Scientist Warns - Futurism - March 31st, 2021
- There Appears to Be a Huge Chunk of an Ancient Planet Buried Inside Earth - Futurism - March 31st, 2021
- Scientists Engineer Synthetic Bacteria That Multiplies Like the Real Thing - Futurism - March 31st, 2021
- South Korean President Announces Plans To Land On The Moon By 2030 - Futurism - March 31st, 2021
- This 525-Foot Superyacht Concept Is Powered by Solar Sails When Theres No Wind - Robb Report - March 31st, 2021
- Something Is Ripping Apart the Nearest Star Cluster to Earth - Futurism - March 31st, 2021
- Mercedes-Benz Showcases Futuristic Dashboard of its Upcoming EQS The EQS is essentially the all-electric version of the S-Class sedan. Not... - March 31st, 2021
- Hertfordshire property: The futuristic Radlett house that looks like it belongs on Grand Designs - Hertfordshire Mercury - March 31st, 2021
- Sims 4: Most Futuristic Homes On The Gallery | Game Rant - GameRant - March 31st, 2021
- Watch a SpaceX Rocket Stage Burn Up Spectacularly in the Earth's Atmosphere - Futurism - March 31st, 2021
- Mercedes shows off the futuristic cabin of its upcoming EQS flagship sedan - IOL - March 31st, 2021
- Battlefield 6 leak just revealed setting were going to the future - Tom's Guide - March 31st, 2021
- Five Principles for Thinking Like a Futurist | EDUCAUSE - March 25th, 2021
- Futurism - Wikipedia - March 25th, 2021
- The Futurist Controller - Matthews Effects - March 25th, 2021
- FUTURIST: Arriving at a global fork in the road - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - March 25th, 2021
- Hail a Taxi to the Sky? Palm Beach County Commissioners Signal Interest in Futuristic Travel Tech - AviationPros.com - March 25th, 2021
- Bill Gates Attempts to Explain Why He Bought More Farmland Than Anyone Else in America - Futurism - March 25th, 2021
- The Futuristic Hyundai Staria Minivan Is What a People Hauler Should Be in 2021 - The Drive - March 25th, 2021
- Watch This Awesome Video of Clouds Drifting Across the Martian Sky - Futurism - March 25th, 2021
- New images reveal vision of 'futuristic recovery' for East Midlands | TheBusinessDesk.com - The Business Desk - March 25th, 2021
- This Architect Designed a Conceptual Eco-Floating Hotel in Qatar - My Modern Met - March 25th, 2021
- The UAE Is Using Drones to Manipulate Weather - Futurism - March 25th, 2021
- Facebook Teases Futuristic Wrist-Based Wearable That Will Let You Control AR With Your Mind - Gizmodo - March 25th, 2021
- The Artists Building a Future out of Mushrooms - frieze.com - March 25th, 2021
- This Is What It Would Be Like to Ride Starship During Its Epic "Belly Flop" Maneuver - Futurism - March 25th, 2021
- Scientists Finally Measure the Size of Mars' Core - Futurism - March 25th, 2021
- This Futuristic Food Invention Is A Game Changer, According To Andrew Zimmern - Mashed - March 25th, 2021
- Future Imperfect Frank McNally on Patrick Kavanaghs 1950s vision of the year 2021 - The Irish Times - March 25th, 2021
- Chevy's Express Concept Was a Rad 80s Take on Future Transportation - Motor Trend - March 18th, 2021
- It'll be alright on the night: IBM futurist offers top tips for the reopening of non-essential retail - Retail Times - March 18th, 2021
- Elon Musk: Cybertruck Will Be Able to Power Off-Grid Tiny Homes - Futurism - March 18th, 2021
- Futuristic new office and apartment tower proposed for downtown Toronto - blogTO - March 18th, 2021
- NFTs Have a Huge Persistence Problem - Futurism - March 18th, 2021
- REVIEW | Futuristic 'Chaos Walking' hard to hear, though story is interesting - Manhattan Mercury - March 18th, 2021
- Mars' Oceans May Have Drained Into Its Interior - Futurism - March 18th, 2021
- Noah Smith makes the detailed argument that all futurism is Afrofuturism. - The Morning News - March 9th, 2021
- NASA: This Asteroid Will Get So Close It Could Smash Into Earth's Satellites - Futurism - March 9th, 2021
- This Photo of the Sun Is Unlike Anything You've Ever Seen - Futurism - March 9th, 2021
- CDC: People Who Are Fully Vaccinated Can Gather Indoors - Futurism - March 9th, 2021
- The Starship Landing Looks Absolutely Incredible in Slow Motion - Futurism - March 9th, 2021
- Apple AR/VR headset to arrive in 2022 followed by futuristic smart contact lenses (report) - Laptop Mag - March 9th, 2021
- Futuristic 2.5 million compound to house the Asset Recovery Bureau - Times of Malta - March 9th, 2021
- France Tested Nuclear Weapons in Africa. Now Radioactive Dust Is Drifting Back Into France. - Futurism - March 9th, 2021
- Here's how France is reinventing futuristic mobility solutions for remote and landlocked areas - Construction Business News - March 9th, 2021
- A Note From The Publisher of Futurism - Futurism - March 7th, 2021
- Four Futuristic Space Technology Concepts Selected by NASA for Further Research and Development - SciTechDaily - March 7th, 2021
- People Are Obsessed With the Vaccine That Only Requires One Dose - Futurism - March 7th, 2021
- NASA's New Mars Rover Is Officially on the Move - Futurism - March 7th, 2021
- The Futuristic Car Looks Like a Small Spaceship and Might Be Distributed by the End of the Year - Chron - March 7th, 2021
- Over half of Americans picture their dream home filled with futuristic technology - Yahoo News UK - March 7th, 2021
- Futuristic Evolution by AI The Darwin Connection - Discovery Institute - March 7th, 2021
- We've Been Promised These Futuristic Space Hotels for 60 Years - Gizmodo - March 7th, 2021
- Lost treasures of Liverpool now confined to history - Liverpool Echo - February 22nd, 2021
- Bill Gates Says That Going to Mars Is Silly - Futurism - February 22nd, 2021
- Coronavirus Cases Around the World Are Finally Dropping - Futurism - February 22nd, 2021
- Cities Are So Heavy That They're Sinking Into the Earth - Futurism - February 22nd, 2021
- Texans Are Sleeping In Their Teslas to Survive Freezing Cold - Futurism - February 22nd, 2021
- Floyd Mayweather Throws Wild 44th Bday Bash for Himself, Gives Logan Paul Update - TMZ - February 22nd, 2021
- Europe Invites People With Disabilities to Become Astronauts - Futurism - February 22nd, 2021
- Bill Gates Says All Wealthy Nations Should Switch to Synthetic Beef - Futurism - February 22nd, 2021
- Reading Thelin's 'A History of American Higher Education' as an Amateur Futurist | Learning Innovation - Inside Higher Ed - February 4th, 2021
- Food futurist Jack Bobo tells how sustainability will shape the future of food - Baking Business - February 4th, 2021
- IBM Algorithm Can Tell Who's Going to Get Alzheimer's by Reading Their Writing - Futurism - February 4th, 2021
- This Apple Car showcases a futuristic automotive revolution that makes the Tesla Cybertruck look old-school! - Yanko Design - February 4th, 2021
- Theater to Stream: Shakespeare Villains and Hot-Tub Dreams - The New York Times - February 4th, 2021
- NASA Boss: We Have "Every Indication" That Artemis Is Safe Under Biden - Futurism - February 4th, 2021
- HALs futuristic, deadly CATS to be battle-ready by 2024-25 - The New Indian Express - February 4th, 2021
- Surgeons Give Man New Face and Hands - Futurism - February 4th, 2021
- chengdu's futuristic fully-automated unmanned metro stations open to the public - Designboom - February 4th, 2021
- Saudi Arabia's futuristic city project in talks over cloud computing deal - Yahoo Finance - January 31st, 2021
- A University Is Using a Dead Professor to Teach an Online Class - Futurism - January 31st, 2021
- BADG's Obsidian is a futuristic concept house powered by Black creativity - Business of Home - January 31st, 2021
- Expert: We Could Vaccinate Everyone on Earth and Not Eliminate the Coronavirus - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- The US Army Is Testing an Auto-Aiming Part of Its "Iron Man" Suit - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- China Is Sending a Mission to Study the Sun - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- New Gene Therapy Reverses Aging in Mice - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- Space Station Captures Amazing Footage of Lightning From Above - Futurism - January 25th, 2021