Unusually, the press days are both on a weekend: 26 & 27 September
More information about future models can be found by searching PLDB, just-auto's global vehicle database. Simply click on the link at the end of this list.
Audi A3 L: not yet confirmed as a debutante this extended wheelbase sedan will soon be in production at FAW Volkswagen's Foshan plant.
Audi Q5 L facelift: public premiere for the extended wheelbase body which continues to be built exclusively in China.
Bestune B70: third generation model is a 4,810 mm long sedan powered by a 124 kW 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol turbo.
BMW 5 Series Li/Le facelift: the Beijing-built G38 long-wheelbase sedan gains the same changes announced for G30/G31 announced in May.
Chery Tiggo 3X Plus: high-spec variant has a different front end to the existing small SUV.
Chery Tiggo 8 Plus: a luxurious version of the 4.7 m long SUV.
Ford Territory EV: a new motor produces 120 kW (163 PS) and 280 Nm (207 lb ft), while the battery's capacity rises to 60.4 kWh. Maximum NEDC range is claimed to be 435 km compared to 360 km when this model was launched in June 2019.
Foton Da Jiang Jun 'Big General': new pick-up which looks a lot like the outgoing Ford F-150 Raptor.
GAC Trumpchi Enpulse concept: no official details as yet for this electric sports car.
Geely Preface: development code for this4,785 mm long four-door fastback is FS11.
GWM Futurist concept: retro sedan which is claimed to have a cobalt-free battery and an NEDC range of up to 700 km.
Haval H2: awaiting confirmation from GWM that this new generation of the small SUV will be making its worldwide premiere.
Honda CR-V PHEV: likely to be manufactured in Wuhan by the Dongfeng Honda JV but confirmation awaited.
Honda EV concept: only a sketch at the moment with full details yet to be disclosed.
Hozon Auto: Eureka 03 concept should be a preview of an electric sedan to supplement the existing Eureka 01, an SUV.
Human Horizons HiPhi X concept: revealed as a prototype in July 2019, this large electric crossover will be the start-up brand's first model.
Hyundai Custo: the brand's first MPV for the Chinese market, this Sonata-based model is due on sale in the fourth quarter.
Infiniti QX60 Monograph: concept preview of next year's successor for the by then nine-year old QX60.
Leap Motor C01 or C11: no official name yet for an electric crossover which will be the production version of the C-More concept from AutoShanghai 2019.
Lynk & Co 06 / 06 PHEV: 4,340 long crossover uses BMA architecture and powered by a three-cylinder petrol turbo engine / same 1.5-litre turbo plus a single motor.
Lynk & Co Zero concept: a preview of the first vehicle for SEA, a new open source EV platform, which will be also be used for Geely, Volvo and Polestar models. The five-door hatchback prototype is said to be 4,850 mm long, 1,980 mm wide and 1,530 mm high with a 2,999 mm wheelbase. DC1E is the codename for what might be called Lynk & Co 08 in production form.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class: public premiere after the recent online announcement.
MG 5: a fastback-look sedan which is based upon the earlier but out of production GT.
MG Linghang: based on the HS, this SUV will eventually replace that model. Engines are 1.5- and 2.0-litre turbos, with FWD and AWD variants.
Qoros Milestone concept: details to follow.
Roewe i6 Max & i6 Max PHEV: first of the pair is powered by a 178 hp and 275 Nm 1.5-litre turbo engine, while the i6 Max PHEV adds a single motor for a combined power output of 308 hp and 480 Nm.
Roewe iMax: previewed by the iM8 concept at a brand event held in May, the production model could premiere unless SAIC holds it over until the Guangzhou show in November.
Rolls-Royce Ghost & Ghost Extended: wheelbases are 3,295 and 3,465, engine is Cullinan's 420 kW (571 PS) and 850 Nm (627 lb ft) 6,749 cc biturbo V12.
Wuling Victory: Chinese market sales of this 4,875 mm long six-seat MPV will commence in Q4.
More detail on past, current and forthcoming models can be found in PLDB, the future vehicles database which is part of GlobalData's Automotive Intelligence Center.
View original post here:
Beijing motor show - Infiniti QX60 preview | Automotive Industry Analysis - just-auto.com
- Expert: We Could Vaccinate Everyone on Earth and Not Eliminate the Coronavirus - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- The US Army Is Testing an Auto-Aiming Part of Its "Iron Man" Suit - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- China Is Sending a Mission to Study the Sun - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- New Gene Therapy Reverses Aging in Mice - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- Space Station Captures Amazing Footage of Lightning From Above - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- Professional Gamer Retires After Career-Ending Injury to Thumb - Futurism - January 25th, 2021
- Fourth Annual Shape of the Region Conference - Prince William Living - January 25th, 2021
- Engineering can contribute to a reimagining of the US public health system | The Conversation - News-Herald.com - January 25th, 2021
- The companies making the most essential smart home gadgets - Quartz - January 25th, 2021
- FUTURIST: Our choices can save lives over the next six months - December 19th, 2020
- Ford futurist: 2020 brought more stress than ever but ... - December 19th, 2020
- This 'futurist-in-chief' says gaming could be bigger than the physical economy - CNN - December 19th, 2020
- Darwinism, Storytelling, and the Futurist ET Myth - Discovery Institute - December 19th, 2020
- Report: Electric Cars Could Be Cheaper Than Gas Ones in Just 2 Years - Futurism - December 19th, 2020
- SpaceX's Next Starship Prototype Could be Headed to Launch Pad on Thursday - Futurism - December 19th, 2020
- NASA Says It Will Fly a Canadian to the Moon - Futurism - December 19th, 2020
- Surgeons Who Operate on Their Birthday Appear to Kill Way More Patients - Futurism - December 19th, 2020
- Creator of Twin Peaks and Velvet Taco gets new CEO, new identity, new focus - Restaurant Business Online - December 19th, 2020
- These are the 5 most valuable skills to learn right now, says futuristand where to find free online courses - CNBC - November 7th, 2020
- Scientists Say They've Found the Missing 40 Percent of the Universe's Matter - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- New Evidence: There Was Another Planet in the Solar System That Escaped - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- Scientists Found a Way to Make Infrared Light Visible to Humans - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- The Neo-Futurists: bringing theatre further into the future - North by Northwestern - November 7th, 2020
- Walmart Is Giving Up on Its Inventory Robots - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- US Government Seizes $1 Billion in Silk Road Bitcoin - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- Scientists in Japan Build Robot to Hold Hands With Lonely People - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- MIT Algorithm Detects COVID-19 in the Sound of Your Cough - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- If This COVID-Blocking Nasal Spray Works on Humans, It Could Change the Course of the Pandemic - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- Amazon Patent Makes the Most Horrible Gamers Play With Each Other - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- Starlink Beta Has Outperformed Most Internet in the US - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- These are the Skills and Mindsets of the Leader of the Future - Entrepreneur - November 7th, 2020
- Our Soil is Poised To Release Billions of Tons of Carbon - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- Martian Meteorites Show Red Planet Had Water Billions of Years Ago - Futurism - November 7th, 2020
- The Futurist art movement tried its hand at cooking, with unappetizing results - The A.V. Club - September 26th, 2020
- What could our lives be like in 2025? Futurists think Americans may eat, fly and go to school differently post-COVID - USA TODAY - September 26th, 2020
- Scientists Claim to Find First-Ever Planet in Another Galaxy - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- Global Motorcycle Rental Market provides a futurist Forecast of the market growth in the post-COVID-19 scenario - Verdant News - September 26th, 2020
- Global Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) Market provides a futurist Forecast of the market growth in the post-COVID-19 scenario -... - September 26th, 2020
- Earth Appears to Be Capturing a Tiny New Moon - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- Global Floating Wind Turbines Market provides a futurist Forecast of the market growth in the post-COVID-19 scenario - The Daily Chronicle - September 26th, 2020
- Life May Have Hopped From Earth to Venus on Asteroid, Scientists Say - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- Tesla's "Plaid" Model S is Real and It's Fast as Hell - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- Russia Wants to Be the First to Shoot a Movie In Space - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- The International Space Station Had to Dodge a Piece of Space Junk Last Night - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- The new concept from Great Wall was similar to the Volga - The Times Hub - September 26th, 2020
- NASA Is Heading to the Far Side of the Moon to Study the Ancient Universe - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- Astronomers Spot Bits of Entirely Different Asteroid on Surface of Bennu - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- Scientists Claim to Have Proved That Crows Have Conscious Experiences - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- NASA and the US Space Force Are Officially Teaming Up - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- Astronomers Discover "Pi Earth" Planet That Orbits Every 3.14 Days - Futurism - September 26th, 2020
- SETI Team Increases Number of Stars That Might Host Life by 200x - Futurism - September 4th, 2020
- Fauci: We Could Cut Trials Short and Give Out COVID Vaccine "Right Now" - Futurism - September 4th, 2020
- Chadwick Bosemans Wakanda: Afro-Futurism Is in the Present - Common Dreams - September 4th, 2020
- Scientists Are Running Out of Primates to Test Vaccines On - Futurism - September 4th, 2020
- What Goes Right and Wrong When We Predict a High-Tech Future - Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence - September 4th, 2020
- Futurist says coronavirus could last for years 'like the Great Depression' - Mirror Online - July 5th, 2020
- Climate Change Threatens 60 Percent of the World's Fish Species - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- This Scientist Says He's Built a Jet Engine That Turns Electricity Directly Into Thrust - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- One Particular Spot on Earth Is Getting Colder Instead of Hotter - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- The Large Hadron Collider Just Discovered a Brand-New Particle - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- Scientists Say They've Found the Exact Center of the Solar System - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- When Futurism Meets With Disaster: Max Brooks' Devolution - tor.com - July 5th, 2020
- Extremely Dubious Scientist Believes There's Mushrooms and Lichen on Mars - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- This Forest Fire Was So Huge, NASA Spotted It From Space - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- 5 Ways Brands Can Take Meaningful Action During This Time - Forbes - July 5th, 2020
- NASA Invents Wearable That Scolds You For Touching Your Face - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- Researchers Say You Can Improve Your Eyesight by Staring at This Specific Type of Light - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- Even With Insurance, the COVID Drug Remdesivir Is Shockingly Expensive - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- Augmented Human: 5 Times Ive Used Technology To Augment Myself - Forbes - July 5th, 2020
- A Giant Star Appears to Have Winked Out of Existence - Futurism - July 5th, 2020
- Introducing the Campus Technology Insider Podcast - Campus Technology - June 24th, 2020
- This is What Sunsets on Other Planets Would Look Like - Futurism - June 24th, 2020
- Astronomers May Have Discovered First-Ever Black Neutron Star - Futurism - June 24th, 2020
- NASA: Next Moon Astronauts Will Hike 10 Miles on Lunar Surface - Futurism - June 24th, 2020
- As fashion resets, its algorithms should too - Vogue Business - June 24th, 2020
- China Is Building a Genetic Database of Every Man in the Country - Futurism - June 24th, 2020
- The Death of the Open-Plan Office? Not Quite, but a Revolution is in the Air - Nextgov - June 24th, 2020
- Freestyle Acquires Divos!; Docs The Prison Within & Superhuman Find Homes; Random Media Takes Opus Of An Angel Film Deal Briefs - Deadline - June 24th, 2020
- Nicholas Mallis' Final Station, And More Music News and Gossip | Flagpole - Flagpole Magazine - June 24th, 2020
- Renewal Shows the Possibility of a Better World Post-Covid - Press Release - Digital Journal - June 24th, 2020