The Australian materials technology company said its latest development work on its 12CQ cubit chip modelling, directly addressed a key area of priority to accelerate the development of quantum computing globally.
() (OTCMKTS:ARRXF) (FRA:38A) is very well aligned with the strategic direction of the US in the field of quantum computing.
The Australian materials technology company said its latest development work on its 12CQ qubit chip modelling, directly addresseda key area of priority to accelerate the development of quantum computing globally.
Archer is developing the12CQ chip for quantum computing operation at room-temperature and integration on-board modern electronic devices.
Archer Materials chief executive officer Dr Mohammad Choucair said: "The US is taking significant action in growing the quantum technology industry in America, and in maintaining its global leadership position.
This gives Archer and its shareholders confidence moving forward with our strategy, aswe work with global giants like IBMto realise our innovative quantum computing deep tech.
Archer is a member of the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) () (LON:IBM)Q Network.
As part of anagreement with the global IT giant, it plans to use IBMs Qiskit quantum development platform as the software stack for its12CQ qubit processors.
US makes quantum technology critical priorityThe UShas made it clear that several quantum technology areas remain in an early phase of development, including quantum computing, where the engineering of a core technology is relatively immature.
It is therefore taking significant action to strengthen investments in quantum tech and prepare a quantum-ready workforce.It has made quantum technology a critical priority for ensuring Americas long-term economic prosperity and national security.
Harnessing the novel properties of quantum physics has the potential to yield transformative new technologies, such as quantum computers, quantum sensors, and quantum networks.
The newquantum.govwebsite provides centralised information and reports detailing leading indicators of success in the quantum technology ecosystem, pointing to specific goals and focused efforts in the short term (5 years) and in the longer term (20 years) being made in the US.
Earlier this month, Archer Materials announced the development of a computational quantum mechanical theory that accurately models the behaviour of the qubit material at the core of Archers 12CQ quantum computing qubit processor (chip).
The computational models validate the origins of experimentally observed quantum phenomena in the qubit material and allow Archer to predict future quantum behaviour.
Choucair said: In the global multi-billion-dollar quantum computing ecosystem, this type of theoretical validation is a technological prerequisite and demonstrates that Archer operates under a high degree of certainty in its qubit chip development.
We can now accurately predict the 12CQ qubit materials future behaviour, performance, and overcome potential limitations in device operation from an early stage, to drastically reduce technological risk and assist in moving forward with our partners.
Archer is working with world-leading theoretical physicists at the prestigious research institute cole Polytechnique Fdrale de Lausanne, Switzerland (EPFL), to computationally model Archers unique qubit material.
The results of the work validate Archers global competitive advantage in quantum computing processor technology development.
Follow this link:
- Physics - The Tiniest Superfluid Circuit in Nature - Physics - February 27th, 2021
- Can god be disproved using the laws of physics? An expert explains how it depends on perspective - Scroll.in - February 27th, 2021
- How philosophy blends physics with the idea of free will - Big Think - February 27th, 2021
- Exclusive! Ashwin Sanghi on his dream to cast Sushant Singh Rajput in 'Keepers Of The Kalachakra' series: He was like an excited child when it came to... - February 27th, 2021
- SD Times Open-Source Project of the Week: PennyLane - SDTimes.com - February 27th, 2021
- Google Teams With D-Wave in Massive Quantum Computing Leap, Cracking Simulation Problem - The Daily Hodl - February 27th, 2021
- Tech Talk: Universe or multiverse? | Free - Ashland Daily Press - February 27th, 2021
- Physicists Show a Speed Limit Also Applies in the Quantum World - SciTechDaily - February 25th, 2021
- Can the laws of Physics help settle the debate over the existence of God? - Firstpost - February 25th, 2021
- OU appoints three to rank of Distinguished Professor - 2021 - Office of the Provost - News - OU Magazine - News at OU - February 25th, 2021
- Mid-Atlantic Quantum Alliance Expands Impact and Reach with Addition of 10 New Partners - PR Web - February 25th, 2021
- Everything you need to know about quantum physics (almost ... - February 22nd, 2021
- Quantum mechanics - Wikipedia - February 22nd, 2021
- Six Things Everyone Should Know About Quantum Physics - February 22nd, 2021
- A new Approach Could Tease out the Connection Between Gravity and Quantum Mechanics - Universe Today - February 22nd, 2021
- And So It Begins Quantum Physicists Create a New Universe With Its Own Rules - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel - February 22nd, 2021
- IBM adds 10 historically Black colleges and universities to quantum computing center - TechRepublic - February 22nd, 2021
- Physicists Need to Be More Careful with How They Name Things - Scientific American - February 22nd, 2021
- Can the laws of physics disprove God? - The Conversation UK - February 22nd, 2021
- Planet Earth Report The Quantum Century to Events That Could Have Ended Humanity - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel - February 22nd, 2021
- A New Measurement of Quantum Space-Time Has Found Nothing Going On - ScienceAlert - February 22nd, 2021
- With a $50,000 Grant, Black Quantum Futurism Will Continue to Disrupt Space and Time - GalleristNY - February 22nd, 2021
- Gravity May Play a Tiny But Important Role in The Microworld of Particle Physics - ScienceAlert - February 22nd, 2021
- IBM Adds Future Developer And Software Details To Its Quantum Roadmap - Forbes - February 22nd, 2021
- Physics - A Superconducting Qubit that Protects Itself - Physics - February 22nd, 2021
- Black Quantum Futurism receives the Knight Foundations new art and technology fellowship - WHYY - February 22nd, 2021
- What science tells us about the quantum origin of the universe - Sunday Vision - February 22nd, 2021
- Quantum Mechanics, Free Will and the Game of Life - Scientific American - February 14th, 2021
- Quantum Theory Proposes That Cause and Effect Can Go In Loops - Universe Today - February 14th, 2021
- The search for dark matter gets a speed boost from quantum technology - The Conversation US - February 14th, 2021
- Microsofts Big Win in Quantum Computing Was an Error After All - WIRED - February 14th, 2021
- Kangaroo Court: Quantum Computing Thinking on the Future - JD Supra - February 14th, 2021
- New EU Consortium shaping the future of Quantum Computing USA - PRNewswire - February 14th, 2021
- 2020 Quantum Communications in Space Research Report: Quantum Communications are Expected to Solve the Problem of Secure communications First on... - February 14th, 2021
- Mutually unbiased bases and symmetric informationally complete measurements in Bell experiments - Science Advances - February 14th, 2021
- Yale Quantum Institute Co-sponsored Event - Alternative Realities for the Living - Quantum Physics & Fiction - Yale News - February 14th, 2021
- Dont Tell Einstein, but Black Holes Might Have Hair - WIRED - February 14th, 2021
- A Magnetic Twist to Graphene Could Offer a Dramatic Increase in Processing Speeds Compared to Electronics - SciTechDaily - February 14th, 2021
- The Interplay between Quantum Theory And Artificial Intelligence - Analytics India Magazine - February 14th, 2021
- In Violation of Einstein, Black Holes Might Have 'Hair' - Quanta Magazine - February 14th, 2021
- Dr. William Audeh - The Gazette - February 10th, 2021
- Quantum Physics | Rakuten Viki - February 6th, 2021
- Switching Nanolight On and Off | Columbia News - Columbia University - February 6th, 2021
- Scientists narrow down the 'weight' of dark matter trillions of trillions of times - Livescience.com - February 6th, 2021
- The Super Bowl: What is time? - SB Nation - February 6th, 2021
- 'Friends' Star Matthew Perry Dated Julia Roberts By Wooing Her With Quantum Physics and Funny Jokes - Showbiz Cheat Sheet - February 6th, 2021
- A world-first method to enable quantum optical circuits that use photons - Tech Explorist - February 6th, 2021
- Quantum Physics Story Helgoland to Be Adapted by Fremantles The Apartment, CAM Film (EXCLUSIVE) - Variety - February 2nd, 2021
- Quantum physics and romance collide in the streaming production of Constellations - Chicago Reader - February 2nd, 2021
- 'A Glitch in the Matrix' Director Was Skeptical About Simulation Theory Until He Started Doing Research - IndieWire - February 2nd, 2021
- Record-Breaking Source for Single Photons Developed That Can Produce Billions of Quantum Particles per Second - SciTechDaily - February 2nd, 2021
- Can public clouds fix the developer experience in the HPC domain? - Forbes - February 2nd, 2021
- 29 Scientists Came Together in the "Most Intelligent Photo" Ever Taken - My Modern Met - February 2nd, 2021
- Silence your stoner friends with this video of a room entirely constructed out of mirrors - The A.V. Club - February 2nd, 2021
- Valuable contributor to society - The Tribune India - February 2nd, 2021
- Copperizing the Complexity of Superconductivity - Newswise - February 2nd, 2021
- A Zoom with a view: Wintersession offers a virtual journey from the kitchen to Hollywood - Princeton University - February 2nd, 2021
- IBMs top executive says, quantum computers will never reign supreme over classical ones - The Hindu - January 29th, 2021
- How quantum is it? U of T physicist Aaron Goldberg may have the answer - News@UofT - January 29th, 2021
- Wormholes May Be Lurking in the Universe Here Are Proposed Ways of Finding Them - SciTechDaily - January 29th, 2021
- The Convergence of Internet of Things and Quantum Computing - BBN Times - January 29th, 2021
- Who You Really Are And Why It Matters | Practical Ethics - Practical Ethics - January 29th, 2021
- The relativity principle of physics in technology - The National - January 29th, 2021
- If Wormholes Are Lurking in Our Universe, This Is How We Could Find Them - ScienceAlert - January 17th, 2021
- New quantum particle may have been accidentally discovered - New Atlas - January 13th, 2021
- Exploring the unanswered questions of our universe with quantum technologies - University of Birmingham - January 13th, 2021
- Wormholes may be lurking in the universe and new studies are proposing ways of finding them - The Conversation UK - January 13th, 2021
- Surprising Discovery of Unexpected Quantum Behavior in Insulators Suggests Existence of Entirely New Type of Particle - SciTechDaily - January 13th, 2021
- New quantum technology projects to solve mysteries of the universe - Open Access Government - January 13th, 2021
- University of Sheffield to lead multi-million pound project which could open up a new frontier in physics - University of Sheffield News - January 13th, 2021
- The Greatest: Four Legends Gather in One Night in Miami - Memphis Flyer - January 13th, 2021
- Raytheon UK part of team transforming the Royal Navy's technology, training and learning solutions - PRNewswire - January 13th, 2021
- Optical selection and sorting of nanoparticles according to quantum mechanical properties - Science Advances - January 13th, 2021
- Birds Have a Mysterious 'Quantum Sense'. For The First Time, Scientists Saw It in Action - ScienceAlert - January 9th, 2021
- The unhackable computers that could revolutionize the future - CNN - January 9th, 2021
- How understanding light has led to a hundred years of bright ideas - The Economist - January 9th, 2021
- Quantum Nanodevice Can Be Both a Heat Engine and Refrigerator at the Same Time - SciTechDaily - January 9th, 2021
- Illumination at the limits of knowledge - The Economist - January 9th, 2021
- Detective Work in Theoretical Physics: Comprehensive Review of Physics of Interacting Particles - SciTechDaily - January 5th, 2021
- The 10 biggest physics stories of 2020 - Livescience.com - January 5th, 2021