Albert Einstein is the genius we all know and love. He was a German theoretical physicist. He is known as one of the greatest physicists of all time and for developing the theory of relativity.
He also made important contributions to the development of the theory of quantum mechanics. He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for his services to theoretical physics and especially for his discovery of the law of photoelectric effect which was a pivotal step in the development of quantum theory.
April 18 is the death anniversary of this great man.
How did Albert Einstein die?
World-renowned physicist Albert Einstein passed away in Princeton Hospital in New Jersey on 18 April, 1955. The cause of his death was the rupture of an aneurysm, which had already been reinforced by surgery in 1948.
He refused to undergo further surgery saying, "I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share, it is time to go. I will do it elegantly." He kept working almost to the very end, leaving the Generalized Theory of Gravitation unsolved.
He was 76 years old at the time of his death. However, his last words will forever remain unknown as they were uttered in his native German. On his deathbed, he muttered a few last words in that language and the only witness was his nurse but, unfortunately, she didn't speak the language.
Famous Quotes of Albert Einstein:
1. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
2. If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
3. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
4. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
5. No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
Read the original:
- 10 mind-boggling things you should know about quantum physics - August 2nd, 2021
- Rochester researchers join national initiative to advance quantum science - University of Rochester - August 2nd, 2021
- News Scientists create the world's thinnest magnet - University of California - August 2nd, 2021
- Q-CTRL: machine learning technique to pinpoint quantum errors - News - The University of Sydney - August 2nd, 2021
- Steven Weinberg died on July 23rd - The Economist - August 2nd, 2021
- Google's 'time crystals' could be the greatest scientific achievement of our lifetimes - The Next Web - August 2nd, 2021
- The Topsy Turvy World of Quantum Computing - IEEE Spectrum - July 29th, 2021
- Physicists at CERN Just Discovered a Brand New Particle - Interesting Engineering - July 29th, 2021
- Ohio State joins national initiative to accelerate innovation in quantum technology - The Ohio State University News - July 29th, 2021
- Quantum Cash and the End of Counterfeiting - IEEE Spectrum - July 29th, 2021
- Charm Meson Particle | What Is Antimatter? - Popular Mechanics - July 29th, 2021
- In search of nature's laws Steven Weinberg died on July 23rd - The Economist - July 29th, 2021
- July: Superconductivity in cuprates | News and features - University of Bristol - July 29th, 2021
- The Quest for the Spin Transistor - IEEE Spectrum - July 29th, 2021
- Everything we know about soil science might be wrong - The Counter - July 29th, 2021
- Robert Noyce and the Tunnel Diode - IEEE Spectrum - July 29th, 2021
- Why information is central to physics and the universe itself - Big Think - July 29th, 2021
- Hear me out: why GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra isnt a bad movie - The Guardian - July 29th, 2021
- Tin Qubits Give Diamond a New Shine - Physics - July 27th, 2021
- First-of-Its-Kind National Quantum Science And Technology Symposium - Yahoo India News - July 27th, 2021
- Physicists have created the Worlds thinnest magnet Just one atom thick - News Landed - July 27th, 2021
- The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics - July 25th, 2021
- What is quantum theory? - Definition from WhatIs.com - July 25th, 2021
- History of quantum mechanics - Wikipedia - July 25th, 2021
- Can consciousness be explained by quantum physics? My research takes us a step closer to finding out - The Conversation UK - July 25th, 2021
- Physicists Show That a Quantum Particle Made of Light and Matter Can Be Dragged by a Current of Electrons - Columbia University - July 25th, 2021
- How Bell's Theorem Proved 'Spooky Action at a Distance' Is Real - Quanta Magazine - July 25th, 2021
- Christian Ferko's PhD Thesis Defense | Department of Physics | The University of Chicago - UChicago News - July 25th, 2021
- 4 bizarre Stephen Hawking theories that turned out to be right (and 6 we're not sure about) - Livescience.com - July 25th, 2021
- Inside the simple computer program that could explain why the Universe exists at all - BBC Science Focus Magazine - July 25th, 2021
- Can we build a computer with free will? - The Next Web - July 25th, 2021
- Who Killed the Nazi on Campus? - Rolling Stone - July 25th, 2021
- Think Einstein hated quantum physics? Go back to school, fool! - The Next Web - July 12th, 2021
- Do We Live in a Multiverse? - ScienceAlert - July 12th, 2021
- "Little Einstein," an 11-year-old who just graduated university, now seeks to achieve immortality - The A.V. Club - July 12th, 2021
- For The First Time, Scientists Have Connected a Superconductor to a Semiconductor - ScienceAlert - July 12th, 2021
- Twinkle Khanna: You don't have to be a nerd to love speculative fiction - The Tribune India - July 12th, 2021
- Lost in Reality: A Broad Perspective - Commentary Box Sports - July 12th, 2021
- Quantum Key Distribution: Is it as secure as claimed and what can it offer the enterprise? - The Register - July 7th, 2021
- A Quantum Critique of the Western Worldview - Fair Observer - July 7th, 2021
- French researchers on the verge of quantum computing milestone - RFI English - July 7th, 2021
- Quantum computing to reduce operational costs for oil and gas companies - Oil Review Africa - June 28th, 2021
- Is reality a game of quantum mirrors? A new theory suggests it might be - The Conversation AU - June 28th, 2021
- Quantum Theory: A Scientific Revolution that Changed Physics Forever - Interesting Engineering - June 28th, 2021
- NIST's Quantum Security Protocols Near the Finish Line The U.S. standards and technology authority is searching - IoT World Today - June 28th, 2021
- Science Should Not Try to Absorb Religion and Other Ways of Knowing - Scientific American - June 28th, 2021
- Lars Jaeger: Quantum Computers Have Reached the Mainstream - finews.asia - June 28th, 2021
- THE OPEN DOOR: Living in a web of connections - newportri.com - June 27th, 2021
- Carlo Rovelli: My work in physics is endlessly creative - The Guardian - June 27th, 2021
- Exotic Superconductors: The Secret That Was Never There - SciTechDaily - June 27th, 2021
- Emmy Noether | Mathematician who proved Noether's theorem - New Scientist - June 27th, 2021
- TNIAAM recommends: Which books are you reading right now? - Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician - June 27th, 2021
- Exploring the universe: Texas Tech astrophysicist receives share of grant for gravitational wave research - LubbockOnline.com - June 27th, 2021
- Lars Jaeger: Quantum Computers Have Reached the Mainstream - finews.com - June 27th, 2021
- From Corporate Leader to Change-Maker, Motivational Speaker Offers Hope, Possibility, and the Power to Change on Amazon Prime - PRNewswire - June 27th, 2021
- Measure of time - The Times of India Blog - June 27th, 2021
- UT-Arlington researchers aim to help teachers bring quantum physics into the classroom - The Dallas Morning News - June 23rd, 2021
- New Solvers Further Enhance the Azure Quantum Optimization Offering - HPCwire - June 23rd, 2021
- Tech collaboration enables oil and gas companies to venture into quantum computing to reduce operational costs - World Pipelines - June 23rd, 2021
- Approaching Zero: Super-Chilled Mirrors Edge Towards The Borders Of Gravity And Quantum Physics - Gizmodo Australia - June 23rd, 2021
- Tencent Quantum Lab and the Department of Physics of Tsinghua University Sign MoU to Explore Material Computing - Synced - June 23rd, 2021
- The Einstein-Bohr legacy: can we ever figure out what quantum theory means? - Big Think - June 23rd, 2021
- 2021 Thematic Research into Quantum Computing in Oil and Gas - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - June 23rd, 2021
- Stephen Hawking's study of the black hole surface theory confirms this - SwordsToday.ie - June 23rd, 2021
- UMD Invests Over $10M in Research Equipment to Drive Discovery, Innovation - Maryland Today - June 23rd, 2021
- Asrat Demise's PhD Thesis Defense | Department of Physics | The University of Chicago - UChicago News - June 23rd, 2021
- This is the secret to how Israel's leading technology institute manages to drive so much innovation - JTA News - Jewish Telegraphic Agency - June 23rd, 2021
- Link between quantum mechanics and ballet - Times of Malta - June 6th, 2021
- Weird World of Quantum Black Holes May Be Radically Different from What Einstein Predicted and Lack Event H - The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries... - June 6th, 2021
- Spacetime Crystals: New Mathematical Formula May Solve Old Problem in Understanding the Fabric of the Universe - SciTechDaily - June 6th, 2021
- Celebrating the Class of 2021 | UC San Diego News - UC San Diego Health - June 6th, 2021
- Im No Longer a Spectator to the Unfolding of My Life. - ADDitude - June 6th, 2021
- How Quantum Physics Allows Us To See Back Through Space And Time - Forbes - May 14th, 2021
- Is everything predetermined? Why physicists are reviving a taboo idea - New Scientist - May 14th, 2021
- New evidence for electron's dual nature found in a quantum spin liquid . New experiments conducted at - Princeton University - May 14th, 2021
- A wobbling muon could unlock mysteries of the universe - Vox.com - May 14th, 2021
- Quantum science, particle physics and nanoscale motors awarded support from Eric and Wendy Schmidt Transformative Tech Fund - Princeton University - May 14th, 2021
- Quantum Computing In Finance Where We Stand And Where We Could Go - Science 2.0 - May 14th, 2021
- Pathogenic, auto-immune or viral, all diseases are actually epigenetic - The Times of India Blog - May 14th, 2021
- Outlook on the Quantum Technology Global Market to 2026 - - GlobeNewswire - May 14th, 2021