Ashton Kutcher, Snoop Dogg, and Tyra Banks are only a few of Hollywood's most savvy business minds.
Celebrities often splurge and spend their fortunes on fancy cars and luxurious homes. There are endless reports of private jets that are used to travel to private islands. The lifestyles of the rich and famous are filled with fun times and limitless spending.... sometimes. There also happens to be a small group of celebrities that happen to be far more guarded about their finances. They are known to spend more wisely, and in many cases, take on some seriously impressive investment portfolios. There are a significant number of celebrity investors that quietly dominate the market and find clever ways to exponentially grow their wealth. Insider reports that many of the top celebrity investors find ways to dominate the market without anyone even knowing about their impressive skills.
One of the top investors happens to be the ultimate OG, Snoop Dogg. He has been the driving force behind many cannabis start up companies such as Leafs By Snoop, Eaze, Merry Jane, and FunkSac, through his fund, Casa Verde Capital. He also has a lot of money tied up in Reddit and Robinhood.
It's safe to say that Snoop Dogg's investment portfolio is very much representative of what he feels like, and how he is doing, and clearly, he just hasn't been ok.
RELATED:Millionaire Investor Reveals Dark Side Of The Gamestop & Robinhood Situation
Robert Downey Jr. has super strength and super smarts, and he has used his powers to investa good chunk of money into Loot Crate and Masterclass, which is a site that offers interactive video courses that are taught by major celebrities.
Most fans have no idea that Robert Downey Jr. puts his faith in his investments, but he definitely remains focused on growing and expanding his fortune, and stocks lead the path.
Justin Bieber has had some flighty moments as a teenager, and he definitely blew a lot of money on partying, and fast cars. However, now that he has matured and has settled into his fame in a more fluid, organic way, he has taken his finances far more seriously and has invested into Spotify as well as Selfie App Shots. His money now earns him more money, and his net worth just keeps on growing.
50 Cent routinely takes to Instagram to brag about his luxurious lifestyle and flaunt the flashy items that his fortune has afforded him. His wealth hasn't entirely come from his music, though. He has quite a bit invested in Glaceau's superior water, and he has even founded SMS Audio, a company that deals with consumer electronics.
When fans think of Will Smith, 'savvy investment guru' isn't quite what comes to mind. Best known for his actingin the role of Will on The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air,he also happens to be a great source of wisdom when it comes to turning big profits with his investments. Smith has invested in the mental health start up company called BioBeats, and has also invested a significant amount of money in his men's clothing company which is called Vastrm.
One of the biggest contenders when it comes to investments happens to be Ashton Kutcher. He has extensive knowledge of the market and has had a genuine interest in investments from a very young age.
Kutcher is known to have one of the most diverse portfolio, and easily beats out the competition when it comes to dollars spent... and dollars earned. He has financially backed Airbnb, Box, and Bebo. He's not just the pretty face that appeared on the big screen for Dude, Where's My Car?, he alsohappens to be one of the most active investors in all of Hollywood.
Tyra Banks knows a good thing when she sees it, and is trained to appreciate beauty and potential in all forms. She opted to invest in The Muse, which works to assist those looking for jobs by guiding them throughthe various levels of technology, and now she has a whole other slew of assets that have nothing at all to do with the fashion world.
Banks has graced the largest stages and has walked the runway for some of the biggest designers of our lifetime. She has earned a fortune as a model and even as a host, and she keeps ongenerating impressive income as well.Her investment in The Muse allows her to represent something that remains near and dear to her heart; the strength of women in business. In 2016, The Muse was already worth $100 million, and it continued to grow and soar with success since then.
READ NEXT:Ashton Kutcher's Wise Investments Earned Him A $200 Million Net Worth
Sources: Celebrity Net Worth,Insider,Money and Markets
Next 7 of Eminem's Most Impressive Cars
Leena is a writer and editor that has a passion for life and keeps her finger on the pulse of current news and events. Her spare time is spent anywhere the sun happens to be shining.
See the rest here:
- Exploring the Elizabeth Islands (and swimming with cows) - The Boston Globe - July 7th, 2021
- Holiday on Welsh private island goes viral on TikTok and stuns people around the world - Wales Online - July 7th, 2021
- Beautiful Scottish island goes on sale for the same price as Edinburgh city centre flat - Edinburgh Live - July 7th, 2021
- Secluded Camp with 4,000 ft of Lake Frontage in NY's Adirondacks Scheduled for Luxury Auction July 16th - PRNewswire - July 7th, 2021
- Ed Sheeran had to be talked out of buying an island and moving to Ghana - NME - July 7th, 2021
- The private Scottish island you can buy for the same price as a London flat - My London - July 7th, 2021
- 17 Sunny Photos of the Royal Family at the Beach - TownandCountrymag.com - July 7th, 2021
- Traveling to the Maldives during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - KTVZ - July 7th, 2021
- What's New In The Bahamas In July - PRNewswire - PRNewswire - July 7th, 2021
- Revisiting The Island of Dr. Moreau: Marlon Brandos fever dream - Far Out Magazine - July 7th, 2021
- The Best Room at ... The Four Seasons Anguilla - TownandCountrymag.com - July 7th, 2021
- I went on Royal Caribbean's 7-day vaccinated cruise to the Bahamas - Business Insider - July 7th, 2021
- If you love travel then Netflix's The World's Most Amazing Vacation Rentals is your next watch - Woman & Home - July 7th, 2021
- Taxing tourists is helping the Balearic islands to give back to sustainable initiatives - Euronews - June 28th, 2021
- Escape to one of these 10 New England islands for your next vacation - USA Today 10Best - June 28th, 2021
- Some neighborhoods in DC can be 20 degrees hotter than other areas. Here's why - WUSA9.com - June 28th, 2021
- Where is the Love Island villa and can I stay there? - Manchester Evening News - June 28th, 2021
- Calilo a work of art on the Greek island of Ios - Travel Weekly - June 27th, 2021
- The perfect getaway: An interview with Luis D. Ortiz of Netflix's The World's Most Amazing Vacations Rentals - Charleston Post Courier - June 27th, 2021
- Yugo Private Aviation expands in Southeast Asia - Business Wire - June 27th, 2021
- Rare chance to own a renovated cottage on a private Welsh island - Wales Online - June 27th, 2021
- Would you like to stay in an igloo when your trip resumes? - Ohionewstime.com - June 27th, 2021
- Private aviation firm Yugo pursuing growth in PHL - BusinessWorld Online - June 27th, 2021
- Behind the Scenes: On the Hunt for the Real Ghislaine Maxwell - Rolling Stone - June 27th, 2021
- This Private Island for Rent in Greece is Heaven on Earth A private island available to - Greek Reporter - June 23rd, 2021
- Netflixs New Series "The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals" Is Giving Us the Travel Inspiration We Need - HouseBeautiful.com - June 23rd, 2021
- Find The Worlds Most Amazing Vacation Rentals on Netflix - The Detroit News - June 23rd, 2021
- The Ritz-Carlton Debuts In Turks & Caicos Hospitality Net - Hospitality Net - June 23rd, 2021
- Library bookmark contest... - Journal of the San Juan Islands - June 23rd, 2021
- Why I had no hesitations booking 2 cruises this summer - Business Insider - June 23rd, 2021
- An AZ of Greek islands and how to plan the perfect trip - Telegraph.co.uk - Telegraph.co.uk - June 23rd, 2021
- Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein really are more scandalous than Prince Andrew Film Daily - Film Daily - June 23rd, 2021
- How to Rent Out Four of the Most Exclusive Private Islands on Earth - InsideHook - June 15th, 2021
- Disney is Still Moving Forward with Second Private Destination in the Bahamas - Cruise Hive - June 15th, 2021
- 7-Day Sailing Trip to The British Virgin Islands - AFAR Media - June 15th, 2021
- Why Private Travel Is The Newest Trend For Vacationers Private Travel - Upscale Living Magazine - June 15th, 2021
- Where Sun, Sand and Splendor Are Still to Be Discovered - The New York Times - June 15th, 2021
- A Japanese-Inspired Villa Hits the Market on the British Virgin Islands - Dwell - June 15th, 2021
- A Birding Adventure in Arizonas Sky Islands - The New York Times - June 15th, 2021
- Financing considerations for take-private transactions in the Cayman Islands - Lexology - June 15th, 2021
- Turks and Caicos Islands issued a Level 1 Notice from the CDC - eTurboNews | Trends | Travel News - June 15th, 2021
- A local's ultimate guide to visiting St. Martin, an island in the Caribbean - Insider - June 15th, 2021
- Hudson Valley On The Water: 5 Islands Park Kayak Excursions - Patch.com - June 15th, 2021
- Private Funding of Legal Services Act, 2020: the codification and expansion of litigation funding in the Cayman Islands - Lexology - June 2nd, 2021
- Cruises are finally returning to U.S. ports here's what will be different post-COVID - MarketWatch - June 2nd, 2021
- First Look: The Ritz-Carlton Opens Its First Resort in the Maldives - Robb Report - June 2nd, 2021
- Traveling to the Maldives during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - KRDO - June 2nd, 2021
- Culture Talk: Lisa Howie on Organizing Inaugural Atlantic World Art Fair, Online Event Features Works by Artists From Caribbean and Atlantic Islands -... - June 2nd, 2021
- OMG, I Want to Rent That House: Ibiza, Spain The Daily Beast - Daily Beast - June 2nd, 2021
- Join the luxury villa club with Stay One Degree - The Week UK - June 2nd, 2021
- Unparalleled Luxury Embraces the Circle of Island Life with the Debut of the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands - Yahoo Finance - June 2nd, 2021
- Tourism is Back and it Starts in The Seychelles With a Boom! - Al-Bawaba - June 2nd, 2021
- Post-COVID cruising: The ships are back at sea, but where can they go? - Yahoo News - June 2nd, 2021
- Everything you need to know about a Fiji and Pacific Islands travel bubble, and which islands to visit - Nine - June 2nd, 2021
- Open letter to the Lopez community | Guest... - Islands' Weekly - June 2nd, 2021
- 10 Private Islands That You Can Rent on Airbnb - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 24th, 2021
- L'Voyage Expands with New Shareholder and New Plans - Aviation International News - May 24th, 2021
- How to Build Anywhere in the Caribbean - Caribbean Journal - May 24th, 2021
- COMPETITION: Win a spectacular private island staycation in idyllic Clew Bay for you and your housemates - JOE.ie - May 24th, 2021
- Survey reveals who's willing to cruise - News - University of Florida - University of Florida - May 24th, 2021
- Here's Everything Worth A Watch On Netflix In June 2021 - Secret Manchester - May 24th, 2021
- Yorkshire jeweller becomes an unexpected tourist attraction - in the Falkland Islands - The Yorkshire Post - May 24th, 2021
- The Worlds Largest Private Residential Yacht Will Be Back on the Water This Summer - Robb Report - May 24th, 2021
- WATCH: This New Netflix Series Takes You Inside the World's Most Amazing Vacation Home Rentals - Yahoo Entertainment - May 24th, 2021
- Where Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Is Required - Healthline - May 24th, 2021
- Mackinac Islands Sip n Sail boat offers new cruises, including 5 oclock Somewhere - MLive.com - May 24th, 2021
- The Best Outer Banks Vacation Rentals 2021, from Beachfront Bungalows to Family-Friendly Retreats - Cond Nast Traveler - May 24th, 2021
- Traveling to the Maldives during Covid-19: What you need to know before you go - Gwinnettdailypost.com - May 11th, 2021
- Pandemic, where are we heading to? - The Times of India Blog - May 11th, 2021
- Heres how to book a glamorous spot to go glamping - MarketWatch - May 11th, 2021
- Rarotonga bubble ready: Cook Islands' advice to Kiwi visitors - New Zealand Herald - May 11th, 2021
- Europe woos tourists with cash, cafes and Covid-free islands - Yahoo Singapore News - May 11th, 2021
- Private parking spaces in Provincetown near $100K each in densest parts of town - Wicked Local - May 11th, 2021
- He was on vacation that cost 15,000 Johnson was examined - asumetech - May 11th, 2021
- School Garden Iniative Continues To Grow - Government of the Virgin Islands - May 11th, 2021
- WATCH: The R1.8m-a-night private island that Melinda Gates rented during divorce - CapeTown ETC - May 9th, 2021
- What you need to know if you are thinking of cruising this summer - Sunbury Daily Item - May 9th, 2021
- Maldives imposes night curfew after steep jump in COVID-19 infections - Reuters - May 9th, 2021
- Canary Islands Startup To Be Called Latittude Hub - Simple Flying - May 9th, 2021
- The 6 Best Glamping Destinations To Enjoy Nature With Luxury Amenities - The Manual - May 9th, 2021