These days, libertarianism tends to be quite discredited. It is now associated with the goofy candidature of Gary Johnson, having a rather narrow range of issueslegalize weed! less taxes!, cucking ones way to politics through sweeping all the embarrassing problems under the carpet, then surrendering to liberal virtue-signaling and endorsing anti-white diversity.
Now, everyone on the Alt-Right, manosphere und so wieser is laughing at those whose adhesion to a bunch of abstract premises leads to endorse globalist capital, and now that Trump officially heads the State, wed be better off if some private companies were nationalized than let to shadowy overlords.
To Americans, libertarianism has been a constant background presence. Its main icons, be them Ayn Rand, Murray Rothbard or Friedrich Hayek, were always read and discussed here and there, and never fell into oblivion although they barely had media attention. The academic and political standing of libertarianism may be marginal, it has always been granted small platforms and resurrected from time to time in the public landscape, one of the most conspicuous examples of it being the Tea Party demonstrations.
To a frog like yours trulyKek being now praised by thousands of well-meaning memers, I can embrace the frog moniker gladlylibertarianism does not have the same standing at all. In French universities, libertarian thinkers are barely discussed, even in classes that are supposed to tackle economics: for one hour spent talking about Hayek, Keynes easily enjoys ten, and the same goes on when comparing the attention given to, respectively, Adam Smith and Karl Marx.
On a wider perspective, a lot of the contemporary French identity is built on Jacobinism, i.e. on crushing underfoot organic regional sociability in the name of a bureaucratized and Masonic republic. The artificial construction of France is exactly the kind of endeavour libertarianism loathes. No matter why the public choices school, for example, is barely studied here: pompous leftist teachers and mediocre fonctionnaires are too busy gushing about themselves, sometimes hiding the emptiness of their life behind a ridiculous epic narrative that turns social achievements into heroic feats, to give a fair hearing to pertinent criticism.
When I found out about libertarianism, I was already sick of the dominant fifty shades of leftism political culture. The gloomy mediocrity of small bureaucrats, including most school teachers, combined with their petty political righteousness, always repelled me. Thus, the discovery oflaissez-faire advocates felt like stumbling on an entirely new scene of thoughtand my initial feeling was vindicated when I found about the naturalism often associated with it, something refreshing and intuitively more satisfying than the mainstream culture-obsessed, biology-denying view.
Libertarianism looked like it could solve everything. More entrepreneurship, more rights to those who actually create wealth and live through the good values of personal responsibility and work ethic, less parasitesbe they bureaucrats or immigrants, no more repressive speech laws. Coincidentally, a new translation of Ayn Rands Atlas Shrugged was published at this time: I devoured it, loving the sense of life, the heroism, the epic, the generally great and achieving ethos contained in it. Arent John Galt and Hank Rearden more appealing than any corrupt politician or beta bureaucrat that pretends to be altruistic while backstabbing his own colleagues and parasitizing the country?
Now, although I still support small-scale entrepreneurship wholeheartedly, I would never defend naked libertarianism, and here is why.
Part of the Rothschild family, where nepotism and consanguinity keep the money in
Unity makes strength, and trust is much easier to cultivate in a small group where everyone truly belongs than in an anonymous great society. Some ethnic groups, especially whites, tend to be instinctively individualistic, with a lot of people favouring personal liberty over belonging, while others, especially Jews, tend to favor extended family business and nepotism.
On a short-term basis, mobile individuals can do better than those who are bound to many social obligations. On the long run, however, extended families manage to create an environment of trust and concentrate capital. And whereas individuals may start cheating each other or scattering their wealth away, thanks to having no proper economic network, families and tribes will be able to invest heavily in some of their members and keep their wealth inside. This has been true for Jewish families, wherever their members work as moneylenders or diamond dealers, for Asians investing in new restaurants or any other business project of their own, and for North Africans taking over pubs and small shops in France.
The latter example is especially telling. White bartenders, butchers, grocers and the like have been chased off French suburbs by daily North African and black violence. No one helped them, everyone being afraid of getting harassed as well and busy with their own business. (Yep, just like what happened and still happens in Rotheram.) As a result, these isolated, unprotected shop-owners sold their outlet for a cheap price and fled. North Africans always covered each others violence and replied in groups against any hurdle, whereas whites lowered their heads and hoped not to be next on the list.
Atlas Shrugged was wrong. Loners get wrecked by groups. Packs of hyenas corner and eat the lone dog.
Libertarianism is not good for individuals on the long runit turns them into asocial weaklings, soon to be legally enslaved by global companies or beaten by groups, be they made of nepotistic family members or thugs.
How the middle classes end up after jobs have been sent overseas and wages lowered
People often believe, thanks to Leftist media and cuckservative posturing, that libertarians are big bosses. This is mostly, if not entirely, false. Most libertarians are middle class guys who want more opportunities, less taxation, and believe that libertarianism will help them to turn into successful entrepreneurs. They may be right in very specific circumstances: during the 2000s, small companies overturned the market of electronics, thus benefiting both to their independent founders and to society as a whole; but ultimately, they got bought by giants like Apple and Google, who are much better off when backed by a corrupt State than on a truly free market.
Libertarianism is a fake alternative, just as impossible to realize as communism: far from putting everyone at its place, it lets ample room to mafias, monopolies, unemployment caused by mechanization and global competition. If one wants the middle classes to survive, one must protect the employment and relative independence of its membersbankers and billionaires be damned.
Spontaneous order helped by a weak government. I hope they at least smoke weed.
A good feature of libertarianism is that it usually goes along with a positive stance on biology and human nature, in contrast with the everything is cultural and ought to be deconstructed left. However, this stance often leads to an exaggerated optimism about human nature. In a society of laissez-faire, the libertarians say, people flourish and the order appears spontaneously.
Well, this is plainly false. As all of the great religions say, after what Christians call the Fall, man is a sinner. If you let children flourish without moral standards and role models, they become spoiled, entitled, manipulative, emotionally fragile and deprived of self-control. If you let women flourish without suspicion, you let free rein to their propensities to hypergamy, hysteria, self-entitlement and everything we can witness in them today. If you let men do as they please, you let them become greedy, envious, and turning into bullies. As a Muslim proverb says, people must be flogged to enter into paradiseand as Aristotle put forth, virtues are trained dispositions, no matter the magnitude of innate talents and propensities.
Michelle The Man Obama and Lying Crooked at a Democrat meeting
When the laissez-faire rules, some will succeed on the market more than others, due to differences in investment, work, and natural abilities. Some will succeed enough to be able to buy someone elses business: this is the natural consequence of differences in wealth and of greed. When corrupt politicians enter the game, things become worse, as they will usually help some large business owners to shield their position against competitorsat the expense of most people, who then lose their independence and live off a wage.
At the end, what we get is a handful of very wealthy individuals who have managed to concentrate most capital and power levers into their hands and a big crowd of low-wage employees ready to cut each others throat for a small promotion, and females waiting in line to get notched by the one per cent while finding the other ninety-nine per cent boring.
Censorship by massive social pressure, monopoly over the institutions and crybullying is perfectly legal. What could go wrong?
On the surface, libertarianism looks good here, because it protects the individuals rights against left-hailing Statism and cuts off the welfare programs that have attracted dozens of millions of immigrants. Beneath, however, things are quite dire. Libertarianism enshrines the leftists right to free speech they abuse from, allows the pressure tactics used by radicals, and lets freethinking individuals getting singled out by SJWs as long as these do not resort to overt stealing or overt physical violence. As for the immigrants, libertarianism tends to oppose the very notion of non-private boundaries, thus letting the local cultures and identities defenseless against both greedy capitalists and subproletarian masses.
Supporting an ideology that allows the leftists to destroy society more or less legally equates to cucking, plain and simple. Desiring an ephemeral cohabitation with rabid ideological warriors is stupid. We should aim at a lasting victory, not at pretending to constrain them through useless means.
Am I the only one to find that Gary Johnson looks like a snail (Spongebob notwithstanding)?
In 2013, one of the rare French libertarians academic teachers, Jean-Louis Caccomo, was forced into a mental ward at the request of his university president. He then spent more than a year getting drugged. Mr. Caccomo had no real psychological problem: his confinement was part of a vicious strategy of pathologization and career-destruction that was already used by the Soviets. French libertarians could have wide denounced the abuse. Nonetheless, most of them freaked out, and almost no one dared to actually defend him publicly.
Why should rational egoists team up and risk their careers to defend one of themselves after all? They would rather posture at confidential social events, rail at organic solidarity and protectionism, or trolling the shit out of individuals of their own social milieu because Ive got the right to mock X, its my right to free speech! The few libertarian people I knew firsthand, the few events I have witnessed in that small milieu, were enough to give me serious doubts about libertarianism: how can a good political ideology breed such an unhealthy mindset?
Political ideologies are tools. They are not ends in themselves. All forms of government arent fit for any people or any era. Political actors must know at least the most important ones to get some inspiration, but ultimately, said actors win on the ground, not in philosophical debates.
Individualism, mindless consumerism, careerism, hedonism are part of the problem. Individual rights granted regardless of ones abilities, situation, and identity are a disaster. Time has come to overcome modernity, not stall in one of its false alternatives. The merchant caste must be regulated, though neither micromanaged or hampered by a parasitic bureaucracy nor denied its members right for small-scale independence. Individual rights must be conditional, boundaries must be restored, minority identities based on anti-white male resentment must be crushed so they cannot devour sociability from the inside again, and the pater familias must assert himself anew.
Long live the State and protectionism as long as they defend the backbone of society and healthy relationships between the sexes, and no quarter for those who think they have a right to wage grievance-mongering against us, no matter if they want to use the State or private companies. At the end, the socialism-libertarianism dichotomy is quite secondary.
Read Next: Sugar Baby Culture In The US Is Creating A Marketplace for Prostitution
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - August 20th, 2018
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Redheads - YouTube - August 20th, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - August 20th, 2018
- Celebrities The Most Attractive Redheads Ever - Ranker - August 20th, 2018
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - August 19th, 2018
- Celebrities The Most Attractive Redheads Ever - Ranker - August 19th, 2018
- The Red Heads - 7,207 Photos - Performing Arts - Montreal ... - August 19th, 2018
- Little Redheads Across America: Nicole Giladi ... - August 18th, 2018
- Redheads, redhead gallery, hot redheads, sexy redheads - August 18th, 2018
- Redheads - August 11th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - August 4th, 2018
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - August 2nd, 2018
- Hottest Natural Redheads | List of Sexy Red Haired Celebrities - August 2nd, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - August 2nd, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - August 2nd, 2018
- celebrities The Most Attractive Redheads Ever - Ranker - August 2nd, 2018
- Redhead Identification, All About Birds, Cornell Lab of ... - August 2nd, 2018
- Redhead (bird) - Wikipedia - August 2nd, 2018
- Ruidoso Cabin Rentals Ruidoso Cabins - 2 Ruidoso Redheads - July 29th, 2018
- Redheads Gallery - Bullz-Eye.com - July 29th, 2018
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - July 24th, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - July 24th, 2018
- RedHead Babes pic galleries from 1 to 108 - DefineBabe.com - July 22nd, 2018
- Redheads Gallery - Bullz-Eye.com - July 22nd, 2018
- Redheads Gallery - Bullz-Eye.com - July 12th, 2018
- RedHead Babes pic galleries from 1 to 108 - DefineBabe.com - July 12th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - July 2nd, 2018
- Libertarianism - Wikipedia - June 30th, 2018
- Can Libertarianism Be a Governing Philosophy? - June 30th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - June 27th, 2018
- Ruidoso Cabin Rentals Ruidoso Cabins - 2 Ruidoso Redheads - June 27th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - June 25th, 2018
- Ruidoso Cabin Rentals Ruidoso Cabins - 2 Ruidoso Redheads - June 25th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - June 22nd, 2018
- Ruidoso Cabin Rentals Ruidoso Cabins - 2 Ruidoso Redheads - June 22nd, 2018
- Ruidoso Cabin Rentals Ruidoso Cabins - 2 Ruidoso Redheads - June 19th, 2018
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - June 16th, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - June 16th, 2018
- Geography Quizzes For Australia - Fun Map Games - June 14th, 2018
- JAS Oceania - JAS Home - June 14th, 2018
- Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia - June 14th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - June 13th, 2018
- Ruidoso Cabin Rentals Ruidoso Cabins - 2 Ruidoso Redheads - June 11th, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - June 4th, 2018
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Redheads - YouTube - June 4th, 2018
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - June 4th, 2018
- redheads The Most Attractive Redheads Ever - Ranker - June 4th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - May 31st, 2018
- RedHead Babes pic galleries from 1 to 108 - DefineBabe.com - May 31st, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - May 30th, 2018
- RedHead Babes pic galleries from 1 to 108 - DefineBabe.com - May 30th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - May 21st, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - May 12th, 2018
- Hedonism | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy - May 11th, 2018
- Hedonism - Wikipedia - May 11th, 2018
- Home Hedonism Wines - May 11th, 2018
- hedonism | Philosophy & Definition | Britannica.com - May 11th, 2018
- Clothing Optional Resorts, Negril, Jamaica | Hedonism II - May 11th, 2018
- Hottest Redheads: Must-See Pictures of Redhead Models - May 6th, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - May 6th, 2018
- redheads The Most Attractive Redheads Ever - Ranker - May 6th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - May 4th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - April 28th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - April 26th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - April 24th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - April 23rd, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - April 19th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - April 8th, 2018
- Hottest Redheads: Must-See Pictures of Redhead Models - April 7th, 2018
- Redhead Next Door Photo Gallery - Pictures of beautiful ... - April 7th, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - April 7th, 2018
- The 24 Most Unfairly Beautiful Redheads You've Ever Seen ... - April 7th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - March 29th, 2018
- Hottest Redheads: Must-See Pictures of Redhead Models - March 25th, 2018
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Redheads (60 pics) - Izismile.com - March 25th, 2018
- The 24 Most Unfairly Beautiful Redheads You've Ever Seen ... - March 25th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - March 22nd, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - March 18th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - March 17th, 2018
- Red hair - Wikipedia - March 16th, 2018