According to some studies, a side effect for redheads is that they are more sensitive to hot and cold pain than any other hair color.
Each September, the Netherlands holds a two-day celebration out of appreciation for redheads around the world which is called Roodharigendag in Dutch. The party includes crowning the ginger King and Queen.
There is a variety of red hair than you think. Red hair comes in so many different colors (Burnt Orange, Copper, Blonde, Ginger), sizes (Short and long) and shapes as other hair colors.
They have been treated awfully in the past. Hitler was against the intermarriage of redheads believing that they produce more devil children.
According to some studies bees are more attracted to redheads than any other hair color, probably its because they seem like sweet red flowers because of their red crown of hair.
Redheads are also known as hot-headed. However, there is no confirmation of this being valid. It might be just because of their red hair color they are called hot headed in a sense of joke.
We also have redhead Disney Princesses like Merida and Ariel. It means that red hair color is too cool because, Ariel and Merida also want to be a part of the ginger world, but you cannot have them because they are too beautiful for this earth.
Redheads never get lost in the crowd because of their red crown of hair which makes them unique from others which are cool.
According to a study, it is proved that Red is the hardest shade to dye your hair and also difficult to maintain it. So to be a redhead is a benefit.
Redheads have an impressive sense of humor because they grow up by teased for their ginger hair color.
To be a redhead is beneficial for men because according to some studies red headed men are 54 percent less likely to create prostate cancer. It means a lot for ginger men.
According to early Greeks believes Redheads were Vampires, and they also turn into vampires after they have died.
Redheads have fewer hair than brunettes or blondes. According to research on an average, brunettes have 140,000 strands of hair; blondes have 110,000 strands of hair and redheads have 90,000 which is too less, but red hair is thicker than any other hair color.
In surgeries, it’s been recommended that a few redheads require 20 percent larger doses of anesthesia as compared to a regular patient. Research proved this that redhead needs more anesthesia than people having other hair colors.
They are more efficient at making Vitamin D. Redheads have the low amount of eumelanin in their body that is why they cannot absorb the required level of Vitamin D. In any case, they compensate for this by creating their particular Vitamin D when they are present in low-light condition.
So, they do not need as much sunlight to get what they need.
Christian communities considered a mark of the devil were birthmarks, patches and the major one was red hair. Many Christian communities believed that Judas was a redheaded textual proof from the Bible.
This belief really inspired some painters to paint Judas with red hair.
Aristotle had some issues with redheads. Aristotle himself reported for the once saying “The reddish are of bad character” which shows that he hates redheads.
Redheads are more resistant to pain blocker. Redhead gene releases a chemical called pheomelanin, which is the cause of blocks the brains receptivity/acceptance to pain.
Families can carry redhead gene for generations without knowing it. So, it is might possible that there could be some redhead gene inside you that can surprise you for being a redheads parent.
Redheads are good at detecting changes in temperature than a person having any other hair color so, we can call them Temperature sensor.
According to research found by Britain DNA has found that more than 40 percent of the population carries the MC1R gene that is responsible for red hair. Redheads are not going to extinct because families have MC1R gene without knowing it.
According to some studies, redheads have more sensitive teeth. Redheads also bruise easily than those who have any other hair color.
Marilyn Monroe was also a redheaded. She was American actress and model. She was famous for her natural red hair.
Finally, if you look into redheads eye longer than 10 seconds, you will fall in love.
Redheads are always misunderstood and mistrust in the history. Previously, the people with red hair were considered to be an evil one, even nowadays many of us are having a lot of misconceptions about them.
Being a redhead is not an abnormality. Instead, its a blessing. If anyone of you has a redhead, then proud of it. We anticipate that you had an enjoyable journey while going through the article, and you get a lot to know about the redhead. Please let us know about your valuable feedback.
Go here to see the original:
- India Blew up a Satellite. Now A “Space Fence” Is Tracking Its Debris - April 21st, 2019
- Expert: AI-Generated Music Is A “Total Legal Clusterf*ck” - April 21st, 2019
- The Mueller Report Confirms We’re Living in a Cyberpunk Dystopia - April 21st, 2019
- When the Large Hadron Collider Turns on, It May Trap Dark Matter - April 21st, 2019
- Denver Is Voting on Whether to Decriminalize Psychedelic Mushrooms - April 21st, 2019
- This Space Roomba Could Clean the ISS While Astronauts Sleep - April 21st, 2019
- John McAfee Vows to Reveal Bitcoin’s Creator - April 21st, 2019
- Astronomers Finally Found the Universe’s First Type of Molecule - April 21st, 2019
- Professor: Total Surveillance Is the Only Way to Save Humanity - April 21st, 2019
- Amazing New Rocket Engine Sucks up Atmospheric Oxygen for Fuel - April 21st, 2019
- Climate Change Could Cause Fukushima-Style Meltdowns in the US - April 21st, 2019
- China’s Military Built an Autonomous Amphibious Landing Vehicle - April 21st, 2019
- Boston Dynamics Unveils SpotMini You’ll Actually Be Able to Buy - April 21st, 2019
- Puerto Rico Will Stop Burning Coal Next Year - April 21st, 2019
- Listen to Brutal Death Metal Made by a Neural Network - April 21st, 2019
- Scientists Create Material With “Artificial Metabolism” - April 21st, 2019
- Scientists Find Genetic Variants That Prevent Obesity, Diabetes - April 21st, 2019
- IBM Pulls the Plug on Drug-Discovering Watson AI - April 21st, 2019
- The Government Wants to Make an Example out of Mark Zuckerberg - April 21st, 2019
- From Coffee to Popcorn, Celebrate 420 With These Futuristic CBD Edibles - April 21st, 2019
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - April 20th, 2019
- The Red Heads - 7,667 Photos - Performing Arts - Montreal ... - April 20th, 2019
- Red hair - Wikipedia - April 20th, 2019
- Redheads The Most Attractive Redheads Ever - Ranker - April 20th, 2019
- Some People Are Exceptionally Good at Predicting the Future - April 12th, 2019
- Scientists Find a New Way to Kickstart Stable Fusion Reactions - April 12th, 2019
- The Israeli Moon Lander Is About to Touch Down - April 12th, 2019
- Amazon Workers Listen to Your Alexa Conversations, Then Mock Them - April 12th, 2019
- Scientists Say New Quantum Material Could “‘Download’ Your Brain” - April 12th, 2019
- MIT Prof: If We Live in a Simulation, Are We Players or NPCs? - April 12th, 2019
- Here’s How Big the M87 Black Hole Is Compared to the Earth - April 12th, 2019
- NASA Is Funding the Development of 18 Bizarre New Projects - April 12th, 2019
- Report: Tesla Doc Is Playing Down Injuries to Block Workers’ Comp - April 12th, 2019
- Infertile Couple Gives Birth to “Three-Parent Baby” - April 12th, 2019
- Israel’s Lunar Lander Just Crashed Into the Moon - April 12th, 2019
- We Wouldn’t Have the First Black Hole Image Without Katie Bouman - April 12th, 2019
- Space Station Mice Learned to Propel Themselves in Zero Gravity - April 12th, 2019
- NASA: Genetic Changes Caused by Space Travel Are Temporary - April 12th, 2019
- The First Black Hole Photo Is Even More Amazing When You Zoom Out - April 12th, 2019
- Family Caught Selling Diseased Body Parts to Medical Centers - April 12th, 2019
- SpaceX Milestone: Company Lands Three Falcon Heavy Boosters - April 12th, 2019
- People Are Horrified When They Have to Torture a Virtual Person - April 12th, 2019
- Fecal Transplants Reduce Symptoms of Autism Long Term - April 12th, 2019
- Redheads, redhead gallery, hot redheads, sexy redheads - April 11th, 2019
- Redhead | Types of Ducks & Geese - April 11th, 2019
- Redheads | Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker) - April 11th, 2019
- Redheads | Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker) - April 9th, 2019
- Redheads, redhead gallery, hot redheads, sexy redheads - April 9th, 2019
- Redhead | Types of Ducks & Geese - April 9th, 2019
- Redheads, redhead gallery, hot redheads, sexy redheads - April 8th, 2019
- Redheads | Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker) - April 8th, 2019
- Redhead | Types of Ducks & Geese - April 8th, 2019
- 30 Shocking Facts About Redheads You Never Knew of - April 1st, 2019
- RED HEADS - Home | Facebook - April 1st, 2019
- Just 19 Percent of Americans Trust Self-Driving Cars With Kids - March 16th, 2019
- Elon Musk: $47,000 Model Y SUV “Will Ride Like a Sports Car” - March 16th, 2019
- How Can We Build Cities to Accommodate 6.5 Billion People? - March 16th, 2019
- Samsung Is Working on Phone With “Invisible” Camera Behind Screen - March 16th, 2019
- Special Announcement: Futurism Media and Singularity University - March 16th, 2019
- Slack Just Removed a Bunch of Hate Groups - March 16th, 2019
- Presidential Hopeful Beto O’Rourke Belonged to Infamous Hacker Group - March 16th, 2019
- Elon Musk: 2019 Will Be “the Year of the Solar Roof” - March 16th, 2019
- This Guy Spent a Whole Week In a VR Headset - March 16th, 2019
- States Are Approving Cannabis to Fight Opioid Addiction - March 16th, 2019
- This Tech Could Secure Medical Implants Against Hackers - March 16th, 2019
- Here’s How Hackers Stole $15 Million From Mexican Banks - March 16th, 2019
- New Rocket Engine Could Whip You From London to Sydney in 4 Hours - March 16th, 2019
- NASA: Space Travel Is Causing Astronauts’ Herpes to Flare Up - March 16th, 2019
- New Robot Hand Works Like a Venus Flytrap to Grip Objects - March 16th, 2019
- The Pentagon Wants an Orbital Space Weapon to Blast Enemy Missiles - March 16th, 2019
- Computer Fraud Laws are Flawed, this Lawyer is Fighting Against Them - March 16th, 2019
- NASA Engineer: Humans Should Consider Settling Saturn’s Moon Titan - March 16th, 2019
- Astronomers Just Found 83 Giant Black Holes at Universe’s Edge - March 16th, 2019
- Redheads Gallery - Bullz-Eye.com - March 15th, 2019
- Redhead | Types of Ducks & Geese - March 15th, 2019
- Redheads | Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker) - March 15th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Price Forecast: Trust Is Growing, But Prices Are Falling - March 14th, 2019
- Ripple Price Forecast: XRP vs SWIFT, SEC Updates, and More - March 14th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: This Week on Bitfinex, Tether, Coinbase, & More - March 14th, 2019
- Cryptocurrency News: Bitcoin ETFs, Andreessen Horowitz, and Contradictions in Crypto - March 14th, 2019