Posted: March 24, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Leo Gura, founder of Actualized.org, shows what is necessary to get the most out of life. Through discipline, self mastery, and a compelling vision, you can unleash your full potential through your life purpose.
The full speech can be found here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3x1…
Edited by Focus Shift Media:https://www.facebook.com/TheFocusShift
Music by PBO:https://soundcloud.com/pbo25
Produced by Conscious Evolution:http://www.consciousevolution.tv/
Support us on Patreon!https://www.patreon.com/focusshiftmedia
Posted: September 8, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Posted: September 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Posted: September 6, 2017 at 9:57 am
If the universe began in the past, when that happened it was Now. And it trails off like the wake of a ship from Now and just as the wake fades out, so does the past. Things arent explained by what happened in the past. Theyre explained by what happens Now-Alan Watts
Download copy from here alan-watts-the-eternal-now.mp4
Posted: July 30, 2017 at 7:59 am
Posted: July 28, 2017 at 4:29 am
Exponential technological and cultural progress have given us the opportunity to more fully realize our potential.
Speech by Jason Silva
Download copy from here jason-silva-the-power-of-awe.mp4
Posted: July 23, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Posted: July 2, 2018 at 2:45 am
Remember yourself always and everywhere.
Gurdjieff taught self-remembering as a fierce warrior fights in battle. He warred against sleep, and the system that he taught presented human beings as sleeping machines and the radical approach that was needed to awaken. He was a pioneer of self-remembering in the West, while he kept the origin of his teaching mysterious. Yet although his system included a cosmology of universal laws, he rated them below the practical effort of self-remembering. Even during his fascinating, idiosyncratic discussions with his students on man the machine and the earth as a pain factory, Gurdjieff would always remind his students that the Work was for awakening. In one meeting with his students, he pointed out that they had all missed something in their efforts at self-observation. When they could not discover what he meant, he told them, You did not remember yourselves.
Self-remembering is the central idea of the Fourth Way. In Gurdjieffs cosmology, the birthright of a human being is to be awake but the psychological condition of sleep prevents it. Because of this condition, humanity is uninterested in awakening, and if a human-being discovers they are asleep, they will find an excuse to forget or deny it. So Gurdjieff taught self-remembering as an experiment to demonstrate its value and as a way of life. He taught his students the difference between being asleep and being awake. He taught self-remembering as a continual, practical effort, bringing ones attention to ones Self at the same time as the activity that one is engaged in.
See the rest here:Gurdjieff: Life is real only then, when I am Being
Posted: at 2:45 am
How to Love with Awareness and Relate Without Fear
Love should be a reality in your life, not just a poem, not just a dream. It has to be actualized. It is never too late to experience love for the first time.
Learn to love. Very few people know how to love. They all know that love is needed, they all know that without love life is meaningless, but they dont know how to love. Osho============================================Being in Love: How to Love with Awareness and Relate Without Fear
Hardcover: 256 pages Publisher: Harmony (January 15, 2008) Language: English
Available wherever books are sold!
To understand more about OSHO Talks, their context and purpose, see: http://oshotalks.com/AboutOshoTalks.aspx
This video is available for translation as part of the OSHO TALKS Video Translation Project. Join the project as a translator at: http://www.oshotalks.com
OSHO International Foundation: http://www.osho.com
Chose playlist in your own language: http://goo.gl/c2Qgk
OSHO International Meditation Resort: http://osho.com/visit
OSHO International Foundation
OSHO is a registered trademark of OSHO International Foundation
More here:OSHO: Being In Love YouTube
Posted: July 1, 2018 at 12:47 am
The future of self-care is now with this comprehensive guide for self-regulation and self-health. You owe it to yourself to learn and use the powerful tools Eldon provides in this impressive book.
C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., author of Energy Medicine
This new book by Eldon Taylor is truly a gripping read. Eldon brings his fascinating life experiences to bear in a genuinely inspiring and uplifting way. I think anyone with my professional interest will find this book very helpful.
Raymond Moody, M.D., Ph.D., author of Life After Life
For more than three decades, as I studied the brain, unbeknownst to me, Eldon Taylor thoroughly studied the mind. Fortunately, I have had the privilege to meet Eldon and to read his wonderful books. In Self-Hypnosis and Subliminal Technology, he explains the power of the mind/brain/matter connection and how we can fashion a few incredible tools for self-improvement. Every seekers bookshelf should have this book!
John L. Turner, M.D., neurosurgeon and author of Medicine, Miracles, & Manifestations
Dont wait another day to achieve your dreams and goals! Eldon Taylors guide for self-hypnosis and subliminal messages will show you how to liberate the creative power of your mind to realize success, self-improvement, health, happiness, and well-being. Create your own program with Eldons proven tools for easy use at home, on the road, anywhere!
Rosemary Ellen Guiley, author of Develop Your Miracle Mind Consciousness
Do you want to be manipulated by those who understand how your mind works? No! So read this book and gain confidence in using subliminal-learning strategies. They are powerful techniques for manifesting your highest potential. Dr. Eldon Taylor has made this technology very accessible. Kudos!
Emma Bragdon, Ph.D., author of Resources for Extraordinary Healing
While pioneering psychologist Sigmund Freud is said to have chiefly concerned himself with the negative and destructive habits of the subliminal selfthe rats and beetles in the cellarage, as Aldous Huxley referred to it Frederic W. H. Myers, another pioneer of the subliminal, was more focused on the hidden or buried treasures ignored by Freud. Eldon Taylor continues in the tradition of Myers, searching below the threshold of consciousness for meaningful processes and powers that enrich our lives and give purpose to them.
Michael Tymn, author of The Afterlife Revealed
Eldon Taylors penetrating approach to hypnosis and the mind skips the nonsense and gets to the bottom line of making your life better, right now. If you know what you want, feel ready for change, or sense there is a repeating cycle in the works, this is the workbook that can change your life.
Gillian Holloway, Ph.D., author of The Complete Dream Book
Read more here:Self-Hypnosis And Subliminal Technology: A How-to Guide
Posted: at 12:45 am
The thought of transforming yourself into a better person can be daunting especially if youre older, and youve had several interventions, and you do not feel as energetic as you were when you were a fresh-faced (or pimply-faced, as the case may be) teenager. Dont fret. Even if you take it a day at a time, you will find that the opportunities to become better than you are, right now, are actually, right there. These are just 10 ideas to help you on your way.
1. Think positive.
Start your day, your week, your month or your year on a positive note. Think of all the things you can accomplish. Dare to dream. Every new milestone is a beginning: take stock and give yourself a pat on the back for what youve accomplished so far.
2. Finish what you start.
Read a book: finish a chapter a day. It could be a subject youve always been interested in but has nothing to do with your work or your daily information-gathering. Attempt a home project something you can do over the weekend that will clearly improve your home. Complete your shopping and chores early, and get instant gratification for a job well done.
3. Leave the comfort zone. Face your fear.
Confronting a fear is one way of challenging yourself. Doing something that you are afraid of every day is a way of pushing yourself to grow. It doesnt have to be dangerous (like skydiving) but it has to be something you know will be hard for you to do, but will also be good for you (like public speaking).
4. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
Youve heard about the benefits. Now its time to experience them. Exercising will not only make you healthier and stronger, it will make you look good, and you will also feel good.
Exercise your mind. Meditation helps you tackle your inner demons as well as readies you to face the world. If you want to battle depression, anxiety, sleep disorder, and personality issues, meditation is one effective remedy.
6. Quit a bad habit.
You know that there are some activities you engage in that are bad for you (such as smoking or binge-drinking), and that there are some people who bring out the worst in you (toxic frenemies, the gossip girl, the enabler buddy) now is the time to let go of them. Surround yourself with people who bring out the good in you, or who, like you, are seeking to improve themselves via healthful action.
7. Find your passion. Fall in love.
A surefire way to be happy is to fall in love and be passionate about something or somebody. Give yourself license to be in love. There are only so many years in a lifetime, and it would be nice to spend some of it with people or a significant person whom you love. There are only so many waking hours of the day, so do something that you love and that makes you happy.
8. Make someone else happy.
This can be a daily recurrence, or a big-time once-in-a-blue-moon deal. Either way, making someone happy is the surest way to feel good about yourself, to feel youve made a difference. It could be as simple as finding a way to compliment someone every day, or doing someone a favor for the week, or orchestrating something major that you know you can do, with some effort, and you know will be most appreciated.
9. Save a life.
Some of us first responders such as firemen, cops, and medical personnel are in a unique position to save another persons life. But it should be noted that even those in unlikely positions are also given the opportunity to save a life the passerby who pulled a youngster out of harms way, or the friend who refused to let her drunken companion drive, or the kid who adopted a stray cat or dog. When its your turn, step up and do your part.
10. Be grateful.
Its so easy to forget that there are so many reasons to be grateful to be alive. At the end of each day, look back, and say thanks. End on a positive, life-affirming note.
Learn about the limitless benefits of meditation, & how precisely designed brainwave technology (EquiSync) helps enable a deep, super-pleasurable, extremely beneficial state of meditation quickly, safely, & easily. Upgrade your life.
Whole Brain Synchronization
Meditation works to balance your left & right brain hemispheres, resulting in what doctors call whole brain synchronization. In turn, you tap into a host of amazing benefits: more creativity, faster learning, better emotional health, & more. Upgrade everything. See charts.
Build 10 Key Brain Regions
Deep meditation upgrades 10 key brain regions. The result? So many benefits: great sleep, more happiness, deeper learning, better memory, higher IQ & EQ, less stress, more success, just to name a few. Change your brain, change your life.
With monumental health implications, meditation has been proven to naturally boost many of your bodys chemicals: DHEA, GABA, Endorphins, Serotonin, Melatonin, & Growth Hormone, while lowering Cortisol. The benefits are staggering.
The power of your subconscious & unconscious mind are incredible. Here, we show you the vast benefits waiting under the surface, and how meditation is the best way to dive in, explore, and harness your deep mind. See detailed chart.
When it comes to what the human body can and cant do, a revolution is well underway. From extending life, to conquering unconquerable diseases, to rewriting genetic code, meditations latest scientific findings are incredible. Become superhuman.
Why is meditation such a powerful anxiety reliever? From building neurotransmitters, to quieting mind chatter, to cooling the amygdala, this highly in-depth article discusses why anxiety is no match against meditation.
Known as the worlds happiest people, scientists love studying meditators magnificent brains. From transforming psychology, to fully rewiring thought, to massively upgrading physiology, here we discuss why meditation dominates depression.
Even if you get the recommended eight hours each night, you may not be sleeping deeply enough to fully recharge your battery. Here, we discuss why so many of us have insomnia, and why meditation is the best solution to sleeping like a log.
Why dont meditators have addictions? From urge surfing, to masterfully dealing with stress, to uprooting deep seated emotions, to giving us a natural high, to unplugging naturally, here we discuss why meditation eradicates addiction.
Understand the degree to which meditation dramatically upgrades your bodys stress response, effectively making you immune to anxiety, depression, addiction, and more. What is the secret to reaching deep, highly beneficial meditation? EquiSync.
Through a process called Neurogenesis, doctors have discovered that our brains neuron count is not set for life. Meditations well-proven ability to generate a neuron fortune has massive implications & big benefits.
Brain Power, Memory, & Focus
Did you know that your brain power, intelligence, memory, & focus can be dramatically upgraded, no matter who you are? Here, we discuss why scientists keep studying the marvelous meditating brain, and how you too can tap these awesome benefits.
Learn how precisely designed brainwave technology (EquiSync) helps enable a deep, super-pleasurable, extremely beneficial state of meditation quickly, safely, & easily. Charts included. Upgrade your life.
How can meditation transform your life? With links to detailed articles, here we have compiled more than 141 benefits of meditation. No stone left unturned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about EquiSyncs brainwave powered meditation system through our users most frequently asked questions (FAQ). Very helpful.
Happy EquiSync users send us their testimonials every day, we have posted a small sample here. Just the tip of the iceberg!
Order EquiSyncAll Formats Available: Audio Downloads (Phone / Tablet Compatible), Physical CDs, Combination Versions.
- Tara Westover on Being 'Educated' - The Emory Wheel - October 8th, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - May 3rd, 2019
- Home | Foundation for Conscious Evolution - May 3rd, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - March 31st, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 30th, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - March 30th, 2019
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - March 21st, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 11th, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - February 25th, 2019
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - February 2nd, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - January 27th, 2019
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - December 30th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - December 27th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - December 24th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - November 25th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - November 20th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) | Meetup - October 29th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - October 14th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 6th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - October 5th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - September 18th, 2018
- New World New Mind: Moving Toward Conscious Evolution ... - September 18th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution (Kansas City, MO) | Meetup - September 4th, 2018
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - August 5th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - June 29th, 2018
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - May 5th, 2018
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - May 2nd, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - April 24th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 17th, 2018
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - March 14th, 2018
- Conscious Life News | News and Articles About Conscious ... - February 15th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 6th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 6th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution: How to Save Humanity and the Planet - February 4th, 2018
- Conscious Evolution TV - The Convergence of Science ... - January 26th, 2018
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - January 26th, 2018
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness | Benzinga - Benzinga - August 21st, 2017
- Sheila Gautreaux Highlights Importance of Forgiveness - Benzinga - August 18th, 2017
- Nights Of Fire: A Conscious Evolution Festival Preview - NYSMusic - August 14th, 2017
- What's Happening: August 4, 2017 - Verde Independent - August 4th, 2017
- Conscious evolution - Wikipedia - August 3rd, 2017
- KABAKA PYRAMID + One-A-Chord & DJ Spleece - SantaCruz.com - August 3rd, 2017
- The 8 Stages of Conscious Evolution - Waking Times - July 6th, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Taft Midway Driller - July 5th, 2017
- Talk About INDEPENDENCE. We just divorced, yet get along better than ever! - The Good Men Project (blog) - July 4th, 2017
- First Gaia Symposium scheduled for July 7-9 in Weed - Mount Shasta Herald - July 3rd, 2017
- Surprise: People Who Claim They Don't Eat or Drink Are Probably Liars - ATTN: - June 23rd, 2017
- Native Americans are getting cheated again by a white president ... - Los Angeles Times - June 21st, 2017
- JACKAL Releases 'Endorphins' EP - Noiseporn - June 14th, 2017
- New book published by Balboa Press presents the Miross system, a measure for conscious evolution, self ... - Benzinga - June 11th, 2017
- Dr. Leslie Wells Announces Upcoming Launch of the EVE Consciousness World Tour - PR Web (press release) - June 7th, 2017
- Jackal - Summer In Your Arms - EDM Sauce - June 6th, 2017
- Pierre Teilhard De Chardin Information - April 3rd, 2017
- Skill to discriminate - The Hindu - March 10th, 2017
- Modi supports yoga at Lord Shiva bust unveiling - Easterneye (press release) (subscription) - March 3rd, 2017
- Crowdfunding the skyscraper - Curbed - March 2nd, 2017
- 112-foot tall Shiva statue 'Adiyogi' - Times of India (blog) - February 28th, 2017
- Important to preserve the essence of yoga: PM Narendra Modi - Economic Times - February 27th, 2017
- YOGA-PM 2 LAST : PTI feed, News - India Today - India Today - February 27th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore on occasion of Maha Shivratri' - Zee News - February 25th, 2017
- PM Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva in Coimbatore - Zee News - February 24th, 2017
- PM Modi to unveil 112-foot Shiva statue at Maha Shivaratri event of Jaggi Vasudev's Isha Foundation as protests grow - International Business Times,... - February 24th, 2017
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol on February 24 - India ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Coimbatore: PM Modi to unveil 112-feet tall face of Adiyogi on Feb ... - India.com - February 20th, 2017
- Global Communication Hub - Foundation for Conscious Evolution - February 18th, 2017
- Modi to unveil 112-ft tall Shiva idol in Coimbatore on February 24 - Hindustan Times - February 18th, 2017
- Grey Magick and Soapbox Preachers - Patheos (blog) - February 15th, 2017
- Stay Inspired: Conscious Evolution with Barbara Marx ... - December 11th, 2016
- Sacred Centers - Tools for Conscious Evolution - December 8th, 2016
- Conscious Evolution Defined - Foundation for Conscious ... - June 8th, 2016
- Back to the Future: LCWR nuns and Conscious Evolution ... - June 8th, 2016
- Amazon.com: Conscious Evolution: Awakening Our Social ... - May 8th, 2015
- Home | Subtle Arts of Conscious Evolution - Sarah Whiteley - May 8th, 2015
- Cures Without Side Effects - Video - April 13th, 2015
- How to Activate Our Genetic Blueprint - Video - April 13th, 2015
- Activate Your Higher Mind Powerful DNA Healing Energy | All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Technology is Connected to Consciousness - Video - April 11th, 2015
- How Can You Be Happy - Video - April 9th, 2015