On this weekend of hope, I thought I would offer everyone some of the messages of inspiration and hope that I received from the remarkable man whom I have been interviewing for many years.
You see, I have also found hope that anything was possible since I first heard the story of the incredible man who defied death 2,000 years ago. But like most of you, I still needed to see, hear, or better yet experience such death defying feats during our modern age to really take to heart what we were taught by those famous biblical prophets.
So when it occurred to me that there actually were people living past 125 years of age, and way beyond that number, I started to feel my heart stir to the possibility many of our ancient myths may have been much more than stories of hope. Could they conceivably be accounts of actual people who found the answers to achieving the impossible? Did these people achieve such incredible feats, because the has nothing to fear? Or because they simply decided not to allow their lives to be conquered by their fears? Or, perhaps, they discovered the secret of living a life without fears which allowed these people to accomplish all that their hearts desired?
Clearly, fear in our lives, disables us, blocks us from growing, stops us for moving forward, hampers us in attaining our lifes dreams; and in some cases, perhaps in many ways, destroys our lives from the inside out.
So, if fear is what keeps us from what we want, what we need, what we desire; then is it possible that the lack of fear or the absence of fear will allow us to obtain what we work for, what we struggle for, and what we sacrifice for?
From what what I have learned from my 2,800 year friend, and from the man who made history 2,000 years ago, is a big, blatant YES to these questions. Certainly they both had fears, but it is quite obvious from what I have heard from the both of them is simply: conquer your fears and you will achieve results.
So how did these 2 incredible men face their fears and conquer them? The simplest of answers I could ascertain from the both of them, happens to be the same message:
1. Do not believe in the fear. Believe instead in the opposite of fear which is love.
2. Do not believe in death. Believe instead in the opposite of death which is life.
3. Do not live your lives believing in fear and in death, but instead live your lives believing in love and in life.
Have you ever met a person who believes in love and in life? When you do, you automatically be moved by the presence, their words, and all that surrounds them.
Is that not how we, deep down inside, really want to live? A life of contentment without worries, fears, and experiencing life at its fullest?
We can seek out these people for guidance, we can model our lives after these people
or we can start today and simply add this simple knowledge into our lives, in everything we say, everything we do, and when we deal with all that life deals to us.
This is what I have learned from a 2,800 year man, who lives this way every day. And I am embarrassed to say, this is what I should have learned from the man who taught us all this; 2,000 years ago today.
Recommendation and review posted by Guinevere Smith
See original here: Immortality Medicine Part 8456
Originally posted here:
Immortality Medicine Part 8456 | Prometheism.net
- Why Are Some Americans Paying $8000 For A Shot Of Teenage Blood? - IFLScience - August 25th, 2017
- Seeking A Glimpse Of Immortality In The Waters Of India's ... - August 22nd, 2017
- How to live forever - TechRadar - August 20th, 2017
- When thoughts often turn to death - The Economist - August 20th, 2017
- Two-step process leads to cell immortalization and cancer - Medical Xpress - August 18th, 2017
- Time Travel for Beginners - National Catholic Register (blog) - August 18th, 2017
- Surprising benefits of aloe vera - WOTV4women.com - August 18th, 2017
- Researchers discover potential cancer treatment breakthrough - Medical Xpress - August 13th, 2017
- Digital Immortality, The Future of Memory, and Sci-Fi Utopias: An Interview With Dr. Phil Frana - Outer Places - August 9th, 2017
- THE NEW CLASSICS | 'The Fountain' - artsBHAM - August 8th, 2017
- The Elixir of Immortality May Reside Deep Within Our Brains - ExtremeTech - August 3rd, 2017
- Scientists Make Old Cells Young Again Using Groundbreaking New Technique - IFLScience - August 1st, 2017
- Science says it might actually be possible to live forever - The Loop (blog) - August 1st, 2017
- Letters to the Editor - July 30 - Herald-Mail Media - July 30th, 2017
- Websites launched to help people live forever through social media - NEWS.com.au - July 21st, 2017
- Aspen Times Weekly: How Long Do You Want to Live? - Aspen Times - July 20th, 2017
- A Son's Race to Give His Dying Father Artificial Immortality - WIRED - July 19th, 2017
- WELLBEING: Seven reasons to fall in love with aloe vera this summer - NW Evening Mail - July 19th, 2017
- We Will Extend Our Lives but Not Attain Immortality, Says Anti-Aging Researcher - Futurism - July 18th, 2017
- 'Miracle plant' aloe vera is versatile and powerful | Irish Examiner - Irish Examiner - July 14th, 2017
- THe Secret To A Longer Life - Midweek - July 12th, 2017
- On The Eucharist: Part One - Patheos (blog) - July 10th, 2017
- This Study Could Help Extend the Human Lifespan - Futurism - July 8th, 2017
- Billionaires dream of immortality. The rest of us worry about healthcare - The Guardian - July 5th, 2017
- There's No Upper Limit to Human Lifespan, Argue Scientists - Inverse - July 4th, 2017
- Living to 125 and beyond: Scientists dispute there's a limit to our lifespans - kfor.com - July 3rd, 2017
- Living to 125 and beyond: Scientists dispute there's a limit to - KMOV.com - KMOV.com - July 2nd, 2017
- Forget the Blood of Teens. This Pill Promises to Extend Life for a Nickel a Pop. - WIRED - July 1st, 2017
- You Can Live Forever, No Maximum Age-Limit Found - Doctor NDTV - June 30th, 2017
- How doctors get sucked into inappropriate care - 6minutes - June 29th, 2017
- Why the super-rich are ploughing billions into the booming 'immortality industry' - Evening Standard - June 29th, 2017
- Exhibits examine 15th- and 16th-century ideas in Harry Potter ... - The Spokesman-Review - June 29th, 2017
- Nature and human nature intersect in a crowdsourced exhibition - New Scientist - June 29th, 2017
- Seven 'ideal' goals to maintain healthy heart - Gulf Times - Gulf Times - June 28th, 2017
- Hitting cardiovascular health targets can help elderly live longer - Reuters - June 28th, 2017
- Times of Malta The seven ideal cardiovascular health goals ... - Times of Malta - June 26th, 2017
- Black, Gwendolyn - The Daily Progress - June 25th, 2017
- Hitting cardiovascular health targets can help elderly live longer ... - KFGO - June 24th, 2017
- Trees, Science and the Goodness of Green Space - Truth-Out - June 24th, 2017
- Lazarus. A Fringe Peek - DC Theatre Scene - June 22nd, 2017
- Toward Immortality: The Social Burden of Longer Lives - June 19th, 2017
- 'Immortality mushroom' discovered in mountains of western Turkey's anakkale - Daily Sabah - June 19th, 2017
- Israeli Researchers Find Male-Only Longevity Gene MutationThe ... - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - June 19th, 2017
- The Ethical Dilemmas of Immortality - June 18th, 2017
- Study: Daily Dose of THC Can Reverse Aging of Brain - Green Rush Daily - June 16th, 2017
- John Robson: A radical future isn't just coming. It's arriving, now, and perhaps we should give some thought to it? - National Post - June 15th, 2017
- Inside Ambrosia: Could infusions of millennial blood make you ... - Mic - Mic - June 15th, 2017
- 6 Health Benefits and Uses for Sage - Care2.com - June 11th, 2017
- Lo, the full, final sacrifice - Church Times - June 9th, 2017
- The life and curiosity of Sir Hans Sloane - The Economist - June 8th, 2017
- Adelaide Mullen, 77 - Sippican Week - June 6th, 2017
- Pope Francis: Message for World Mission Sunday - Vatican Radio - June 5th, 2017
- Are Nanoweapons Paving the Road to Human Extinction? - HuffPost - June 5th, 2017
- We unplugged my father from everything, as he wished, but I wasn't ready to let go - Washington Post - June 5th, 2017
- We all want to live longer. But someone must pay - The Guardian - June 1st, 2017
- New Thematic Series for BMC Immunology: Cancer Immunotherapy ... - BMC Blogs Network (blog) - June 1st, 2017
- So how does your garden grow? - The Guardian - May 28th, 2017
- Cutting Calories Could Drastically Reduce Your Body's Internal Aging - Men's Health - May 23rd, 2017
- Where In Your Body Is Your Soul? - The Daily Beast - Daily Beast - May 22nd, 2017
- The Real Science of Henrietta Lacks's Immortal Cells | Inverse - Inverse - May 20th, 2017
- Replicel, cell therapy companies ready to give you athletic immortality - Metro US - May 14th, 2017
- High-Intensity Workouts Could Slow Down Your Aging By Almost A ... - IFLScience - May 13th, 2017
- Cancer-Causing Virus Masters Cell's Replication and Immortality ... - Duke Today - May 9th, 2017
- What happens when billionaires seek immortality - Livemint - May 6th, 2017
- Study Shows Cancer-Causing Virus Masters Cell's Replication, Immortality - Scicasts (press release) (blog) - May 6th, 2017
- Cancer-causing virus masters cell's replication & immortality - Drug Target Review - May 4th, 2017
- Cancer-causing virus masters cell's replication, immortality - Science Daily - May 4th, 2017
- Scientists are waging a war against human aging. But what happens next? - Vox - May 4th, 2017
- Scientists develop novel chemical 'dye' to improve liver cancer imaging - Science Daily - May 4th, 2017
- Cancer-causing virus masters cell's replication, immortality - Phys.Org - May 2nd, 2017
- An Important Voice Dr. Roland Pattillo's Work Led to Henrietta Lacks' Immortality - The Milwaukee Community Journal - May 2nd, 2017
- Steve Hansen: What do escort services and universities have in common? - Lodi News-Sentinel - May 2nd, 2017
- About Us The Ayurvedic Center of Vermont - April 30th, 2017
- Scientists name a new fungus-farming ant species after Radiohead ... - Kansas City Star (blog) - April 30th, 2017
- Could Artificial Intelligence Really Be Used to Attain Human Immortality? - TrendinTech - April 30th, 2017
- Genetic Condition Prevents 8-Year-Old From ... - Medical Daily - April 30th, 2017
- Dragon Ball Super Episode 87 Recap And Review: Universal Survival Saga: Hunt The Poachers! Goku And No. 17'S ... - Bam! Smack! Pow! - April 28th, 2017
- The Survivor's Guide to Adulthood - Yale Daily News (blog) - April 28th, 2017
- How poor tobacco farmer Henrietta Lacks became a medical superstar after her death - Toronto Star - April 25th, 2017
- Cheating Death: A Neurosurgical History of Human Resuscitation, Reanimation, and the Pursuit of Immortality - Newswise (press release) - April 25th, 2017